Close

Default Just tried realm/m and realm/w combined

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey, just tried these two together...and im actually getting nice , kicking hits....added a little soe

to the mix and im having alot of smiles, stares and conversation from both men and women..anyone else tried this? i

noticed that erox now has a new website called "natural attraction" and they sell a scented and unscented phero

colgone, for both men,women, gays, etc...i wonder if they are now makign stuff that attracts the opposite sex..im

tempted to try out the LE Male mens product to see what it does...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    hey, just

tried these two together...and im actually getting nice , kicking hits....added a little soe to the mix and im

having alot of smiles, stares and conversation from both men and women..anyone else tried this? i noticed that erox

now has a new website called "natural attraction" and they sell a scented and unscented phero colgone, for both

men,women, gays, etc...i wonder if they are now makign stuff that attracts the opposite sex..im tempted to try out

the LE Male mens product to see what it does...
    You can see that they're in groups:

Pheromone Products for Men
    Pheromone Products for Women

Pheromone Products for Gay Men

About Le Male I can't quite follow you?

Stranger

I went to the site, Le Male is

the name of the product they have for gay men, I was lost for a second as I thought he was talking about Jean Paul

Gaultier's Le Male cologne that owns!

Quote Originally Posted by The GQ
    I went to the

site, Le Male is the name of the product they have for gay men, I was lost for a second as I thought he was talking

about Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male cologne that owns!
    Year me to.. So that explains it.. I thought,,

WHAT?! Le Male doesn't contain pheroes (at least not to my knowledge)

Realm Men contains trace amounts

of EST (comforts men) whereas Realm Women has trace amounts of A-1 (comforts women). Both improves greatly with

additional mones. I used to mix NPA and A-1 with Realm and renamed it Ream... The Female Realm scent is too vanilla

for me. I gave a bottle to my ex and she tossed it (too sweet smelling for her).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

leMale is the gay scent? i

thought it was the name of the straight stuff...hell, dont want that one...

i think my realm experiments are

over...after one drop of PI last night mixed with SOE, im like "whats realm?"

ill keep my realm mix for

the office, but for serious hits, ill stick to the PI, npa, TE, SOE, A314 cabal.

Stranger

leMale is the

gay scent? i thought it was the name of the straight stuff...hell, dont want that one...

i think my realm

experiments are over...after one drop of PI last night mixed with SOE, im like "whats realm?"

ill keep my

realm mix for the office, but for serious hits, ill stick to the PI, npa, TE, SOE, A314 cabal.
    Well, what

about that PI and SOE mix? please inform us!

well, soe and PI are

included...i dotn use al those at once, but with different combos...also, npa mixed with cologne ( any cologne )

works like hell also...

basically, when i wear none, im on the radar....women look at me with lust, men look at

me with either deference, fear or hate...

well, soe and PI

are included...i dotn use al those at once, but with different combos...also, npa mixed with cologne ( any cologne )

works like hell also...

basically, when i wear none, im on the radar....women look at me with lust, men look at

me with either deference, fear or hate...
    I guess you should add some NOL/z to it to bring down

the hatred ... or probably Liquid Trust ....

yes, however, everytime you

add nol or something else to none ( cant speak for liquid trust though ) to soften it, you also soften your hits

with women....sad but true...i have toned down NONe with SOe and found everything changed....however, if i wear the

soe alone, then its much much better..i get more what im looking for....but to combine NOL with NONE placates the

animals, but also extinquishes the attraction with the chicks also to some degree, or CHANGES it would be a better

word..not as intense.

yes, however,

everytime you add nol or something else to none ( cant speak for liquid trust though ) to soften it, you also soften

your hits with women....sad but true...i have toned down NONe with SOe and found everything changed....however, if i

wear the soe alone, then its much much better..i get more what im looking for....but to combine NOL with NONE

placates the animals, but also extinquishes the attraction with the chicks also to some degree, or CHANGES it would

be a better word..not as intense.
    I agree with you.

I was wearing PI/SOE/A314 ... It-s a good mix

but I guess it might be bringing down the effect ..

I will try PI one drop and check out the response.

It-s

too addicting when you have so many mones around with u .... Very hard to go with just one mone at a time ..

I

am trying a MIX or a standalone product for office ... basically to become the chick/s magnet ... Probably if you

have any idea do shoot in ..

yes,

however, everytime you add nol or something else to none ( cant speak for liquid trust though ) to soften it, you

also soften your hits with women....sad but true...i have toned down NONe with SOe and found everything

changed....however, if i wear the soe alone, then its much much better..i get more what im looking for....but to

combine NOL with NONE placates the animals, but also extinquishes the attraction with the chicks also to some

degree, or CHANGES it would be a better word..not as intense.
    Yes SOE alone is good in some situations.. I

have both tried the sexual but again you have to look after how you behave.. When I started i remember one time that

I used soe and started talking the friendly talk with a girl (I though she would "like me" but off course she liked

me as a friend on witch shoulders she could cry on) so she started telling me all this bull about her x, and how men

treated her bad etc etc.. So as long as you are in controle and make sure you're not seen as friend material it

gives fairly good results..
    Now I've learned how much your attitude means and how you present yourself.. Before I

thought that the mones would do my whole presentation.. So i though SOE would make me presented as friendly, and

nice.. And PI would make me look sexy etc. but it's more how you carry yourself and behave around others.. Then the

different mones just gives different advantages and at different volumes..

Thread Information