Close

Stranger

Default Question(Variable reaction to mones) and Intro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone, I've been reading up as much as I can about pheromones and they seem to interest me

quite bit especially on the scientific side. A wonderful fascination I must say about them and how they work and

how differently they work with users. My question is once used correctly will mones smell good(ex. say I wear

1/3-1/2 a gel pack of Chikara and it smells good to my nose will that mean it will smell good to all but yet the

possibilities of having any reaction from females be dependant on whether Chikara gets them going? I'm aksing this

question because I'm wondering if a good smelling pheromone to some say including myself may be something that

kills the nose to others.

Thanks again and I must say great forum over here with great people I already picked

up some nice tips when it comes to using mones:

1. It's a tool part of your arsenal i.e. it's the corkscrew of

a swissarmy knife but you are the entire knife itself. Mones alone won't get the girls or the outcomes you want

without the individual using skills already needed in terms of getting the female in your hands.

2. Less is more,

start small work up gradually in amounts. - I'll follow this motto once my order arrives and I start using mones

for the very first time.

3. Don't expect reactions all the time despite if the individual is affected by the

mones. I.E. A female is attracted and turn on by the mones but yet won't show any physical sign or trait of it

while the user is observing. Can it be too much none; could be but I'm also thinking though some may be affected it

doesn't mean they'll react if they're shy or too intimidated.

Intro: I'm a 19 year old college student lifted

weights a while back but not for the last 7-8 months due to moving but I've leaned out even more and still have a

frame as I'm currently more skinny then compared to 7-8 months ago. I'm also a very easy going guy, sarcastic,

appreciates people and I don't have a problem meeting new people, holding conversations and talking. But I think

being the nice guy always equates to not being noticed by the girls.. I love to dress to impress and never had an

issue as some tagged me in the past of being called a metrosexual(thinking maybe the dress to impress trait may add

more to this as the trait defined itself) but I didn't overdue it at all as I just make sure I look presentable

with no scruff beard and I smell good. To start with my pheromone experimentation I bought some gel packs of Chikara

and SOE and some sample. I've read up that straight none products might repel the females in my age group but that

doesn't mean I'll rule out using straight none products such as NPA,PI,APC,etc.

Thanks for reading this long

thread I made. I hope I can continue learning from the tips, experience and stories of everyone as well becoming a

user of mones and using them to my advantage.

I can't say any of the

pheromones smell good. Some of the most potent--androstenone and androsterone--are really funky. Think of cat piss

and armpit after a good workout and you'll get the drift. The milder ones--e.g., androstenol or

androstadienone--are musky. However, the enhancement of a reasonably attractive persona can amazing if mones are

applied skillfully and covered with a nice cologne. Some products are designed to be a one-stop experience and have

scent added, e.g., Chikara or AE. I prefer to pick and choose colognes based on my mood and situation, so I avoid

most scented phero products. Some premixed products are so good--A314--I put up with the terrible scent (& skin rash

it gives).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Sounds like you've done

some really good reading up, as many doesn't bother to do (and either doesn't bother to wait for the effects but

want them now)..
    But in regards of your question..
    I would say that just because it smell's good to your nose it

doesn't have to do the same for all females.. Some will like it and some will not.. It's a matter of taste..

some women like vanilla smells and other wants to throw up by the smell..
    But as long you have a pleasant smell

that get noticed the girl will smell it, and the mones will be picked up..
    So as I do, I use scents that are easy

to smell and get attention from, but not as much so it get's bothering but only people notice it and smell

it..
    Then I'm more sure that people get my mones properly..

Stranger

Thanks for the replies Gegogi and

WorkingMann! Nice feedback from you Gegogi as I learn some info the smell of some mones as well as some drawbacks

they might have using them as you mentioned. WM thanks for the kind words, I didn't get to read up here that for a

long period of time (2-3 days) but I'm trying to feed myself with more information by reading threads asking about

usage, mixes, general pheromone application and hit stories. Thanks for also shedding light on my question, I

thought the same as well when but wanted to hear what some other individuals think about the subject. Thanks for the

replies and information, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by The GQ
    Thanks for the

replies Gegogi and WorkingMann! Nice feedback from you Gegogi as I learn some info the smell of some mones as well

as some drawbacks they might have using them as you mentioned. WM thanks for the kind words, I didn't get to read

up here that for a long period of time (2-3 days) but I'm trying to feed myself with more information by reading

threads asking about usage, mixes, general pheromone application and hit stories. Thanks for also shedding light on

my question, I thought the same as well when but wanted to hear what some other individuals think about the subject.

Thanks for the replies and information, much appreciated.
    You're welcome.. We're also here to help.. I

just wanna give some back, like the other great people here have given me when I was as green as you.. But i'm

still green..
    There's never anything you can't be better at so I'm just helping out as good as I can..

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I

can't say any of the pheromones smell good. Some of the most potent--androstenone and androsterone--are really

funky. Think of cat piss and armpit after a good workout and you'll get the drift. The milder ones--e.g.,

androstenol or androstadienone--are musky. However, the enhancement of a reasonably attractive persona can amazing

if mones are applied skillfully and covered with a nice cologne. Some products are designed to be a one-stop

experience and have scent added, e.g., Chikara or AE. I prefer to pick and choose colognes based on my mood and

situation, so I avoid most scented phero products. Some premixed products are so good--A314--I put up with the

terrible scent (& skin rash it gives).
    The older version A314 does itch

around the gills, i also purchased another classic A314 in november 06, and it had a different scent and also a

different carrier oil that does not irritate the soft skin areas at all.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-25-2007 at 01:01 AM. Reason: removing a reference
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information