Close

Stranger

Default SOE Questions...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I received my order of SOE, NPA, and various sample packets today. However, I have a couple of questions

about SOE.

First off,

let me give you some background info. I’m 25, a white male, living in Japan and not an alpha man (although I wish I

was). One of my main reasons for wanting to use SOE is to break the ice and have something that makes it a little

bit easier for me to get closer to and comfortable with girls.

That being said, my first question is, is it possible to OD with SOE?

I’ve read throughout the forum that ODing primarily applies to ~none products and since SOE is primarily ~nol, I was

not sure. I have also read from the Pherolibrary that the smell can be overbearing if you wear too much.

(
    [FONT=Times New

Roman]http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/products/mens/scent-of-eros.htm[

/FONT]
    ) I personally think it doesn’t smell too bad, but of course, everyone

has a different idea on what smells good and what doesn’t. So, is that something I should really be concerned

about?

In addition, I’ve

read many times about DD#1 (SOE + NPA at a ration of 7:1) mix. Since I’m in Japan, and the Japanese are sensitive

to smells, I’m a bit hesitant to include the NPA at the moment. (Maybe in a club environment I’ll be more open to

that; or after a girl and I have started hitting it off). So do you think I should primarily stick with the SOE

alone for the time?

Last

question, I’ve read that a couple of people have mixed SOE and Chikara. I have a half-empty body of scented Chikara

that I still use, but I’ve also read that it is not good to mix two scented items. So, is that a no-go with the

SOE/C7 mix?

What do ya

think? Thanks again in advance!

Jd

Hey Epyon!

I'm using

big amounts of SOE all the time without any negative reactions. So I guess it is pretty safe to say, you (almost)

can't OD on SOE. BUT, I'm using the unscented version because I do think, that the smell of the scented one can be

overbearing, especially when using very much. I don't know what over people think, but it's kinda disgusting to me

when someone is walking around smelling like a parfumery store. This would keep me at distance - and I'm quite sure

a lot of girls think so, too.

Regarding the NPA: If I were you I wouldn't mix that stuff directly, but just

apply one or a few dabs of NPA and cover it with SOE. I would suggest starting with SoE alone until you've seen

what the results are, and then adding small amounts of NPA (maybe just one dab).

I'm one of the Chikara +

SoE fans, but as I said I'm using the unscented SoE version. So I can't help you there...

All the

best,
    bb

I agree here.. The Chikira

has both veru talkative affects on people but also sexual..
    And I also have both the unscented versions so I would

say don't overkill with the SOE as I neither like when people smell like they've bathed in a perfume..

I am about the same specs as

you are and I find that the SOE+(NPA or other NONE) works the best out of any other product. SOE has a very pleasant

and mild scent. I find that SOE seems to have a mild pot smoking effect. When I wear it, I am a little

scatterbrained and so are the people around me.

In my experience mones don't cause women to aproach you. Women

are shy and programmed to nearly never aproach men. Probably the most important thing is when you aproach women

mones or not, you must seem relaxed. If you are visibly nervous women will also be nervous.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

I'm Asian and mainly live and

work around other Asians, especially Korean, Japanese and Chinese. Most East Asian women--especially younger

ones--are repelled or uncomfortable with high androstenone products, e.g., NPA or TE. It not merely the cat piss

smell that repells them. You can cover that with a good cologne. The effects of the pheromone itself is the problem.

You may be aware Japan is a country where they actually market androstenone suppressing deodorant for men as it is

commonly held androstenone is a bad thing!

Women over 30 are more tolerant and, if attracted to you, are

offen sexually aggressive. Black and Hispanic women are the most responsive to NPA and Asians the least.

With

all that said, if you're an older man you can wear androstenone safely if well covered. Younger men, especially

White and Black men, already produce plenty and easily OD. I'd stick with the SOE. Tread very lightly on NPA. I

wouldn't try it until you have gotten to know someone really well, and them only a dab or two.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information