Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Just got new primal for men...help!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Need help anyone...

just got the new primal for men today...it has a blue dot and clearly says 5mg androstenone

for men...however, I CANT SMELL A DAMN THING...

my old bottle of PI/m smells like horrible cat pee when i hold

it up to my nose, and its real runny drops just fall out onto my finger...

with this new bottle, its pure oil,

and it takes like literally 10 sec for one drop to come out..and i literally cant smell anything, even when i hold

the bottle up to my nose...its got a blue dot on the side of it..hell, im wonderinf if the factory didnt make a

mistake and put Womens primal in the wrong bottle...

my bottle of TE smells like cat pee, i can usually smell

the pissy none, but maybe PI cleaned their none up..anyone ordered PI lately, and am i the only one who cant smell

the stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    Need help

anyone...

just got the new primal for men today...it has a blue dot and clearly says 5mg androstenone for

men...however, I CANT SMELL A DAMN THING...

my old bottle of PI/m smells like horrible cat pee when i hold it up

to my nose, and its real runny drops just fall out onto my finger...

with this new bottle, its pure oil, and it

takes like literally 10 sec for one drop to come out..and i literally cant smell anything, even when i hold the

bottle up to my nose...its got a blue dot on the side of it..hell, im wonderinf if the factory didnt make a mistake

and put Womens primal in the wrong bottle...

my bottle of TE smells like cat pee, i can usually smell the pissy

none, but maybe PI cleaned their none up..anyone ordered PI lately, and am i the only one who cant smell the

stuff?
    I haven't ordered lately but about 6 months ago I've ordered it I think.. And yes PI is oily and

really really slow to get out.. I can't either smell anything from PI..
    TE I can only smell a little alcohol but

with NPA I can definatly smell it..

About the blue dot I think it's wether it's scented or unscented..

thanks man...appreciate the

response..

yeah, i can sorta smell it now a little bit, i get little waves of a musky ass smell..but still kinda

faint..yeah, the blue dot is unscented, which is definitely what this is...

and yeah, the shit works...put on 2

drops and went out for a brew..walked in and all women's eyes were on me, this woman across the bar was with a guy,

and kept making nervous eye contact with me, like my prescense was definitely felt...and a cute little chick started

a conversation with me that worked there, and came and sat right beside me at the bar and started talking..and as i

walked out the door, she said "bye honey"...and was looking right at me..

The PI company must have made some

major improvements with this stuff, its a clean smell for so much none, and the spot on my wrist where i put a drop

and rubbed it in, it kinda smells like an orange, sweet smell...this aint nuttin like that horrific cat stink PI

that nearly ruined my life a few years ago due to chronic od...this is almost like the A314 version of PI...very

clean and sharp..

also, noticed my energy and mental acuity levels skyrocketed, in addition to my

confidence..feel much for at ease...almost more physical...anyone else who used PI back in the day tried the new

version..its truely unscented except for that brief musky stench that faintly grabs me almost subconciously.

also, thsi is weird..my gf is

on the rag, but was still being super nice to me and looking at me with love eyes, and shes in the middle of

cramping, you know what....so go figure..i guess PI is that good! wow...i cant wait to see what happens when shes

"in the ovulation range"

this new PI almost seems like how people describe the new A7...im sure the

makers of PI came out with a new formula..anyone got ANY info on this theory?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default mine also has no odour

Need help anyone...

just got the new primal for men today...it has a blue dot and clearly says

5mg androstenone for men...however, I CANT SMELL A DAMN THING...

my old bottle of PI/m smells like horrible cat

pee when i hold it up to my nose, and its real runny drops just fall out onto my finger...

with this new bottle,

its pure oil, and it takes like literally 10 sec for one drop to come out..and i literally cant smell anything, even

when i hold the bottle up to my nose...its got a blue dot on the side of it..hell, im wonderinf if the factory didnt

make a mistake and put Womens primal in the wrong bottle...

my bottle of TE smells like cat pee, i can usually

smell the pissy none, but maybe PI cleaned their none up..anyone ordered PI lately, and am i the only one who cant

smell the stuff?
    Yes i received my PI FROM L-S on 10th

August 06.. mine had a red spot, and also mine has not got no smell whatsoever.. so there you go, youd better take

it for a test drive, see how it goes, mine always seems to work when used with another product, but it doesant do

anything when used alone, i have used it at 1/4 drop in increments up to 2 drops alone, but it really seems like it

needs something as a catalyst to get it into gear hurumph, like a little pherofragrance.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

@spiderweb: Were you going

with PI alone or did you mix it with some other stuff???

no, just PI/m alone...bruce,

anyone got any updates on the new primal? cause i cant tell if i got the right thing or not...its so clean...not

like the stinky stuff i used to use...

i mean, the smell is there, but faint...seems like if PI improved their

lot, there would be some feedback..

anyone, what does the blue dot mean? does blue mean unscented, red scented?

im applying up to 3 drops to see what happens

Now THAT's FUNNY!
    Mine got

a yellow dot..
    Spider got a blue..
    terry got a red dot..

What the hell does that shit

mean?

Order Date: Wednesday May 31, 2006 - that's when Mine is from..

Default Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Now

THAT's FUNNY!
    Mine got a yellow dot..
    Spider got a blue..
    terry got a red dot..

What the hell

does that shit mean?

Order Date: Wednesday May 31, 2006 - that's when Mine is

from..
    Workingmann yous is velly lucky man

widt de Yellow spot version to attract loverly Asian girls, because mine has red spot to attract dem little indian

lassies and Spiderweb has this super blue dot version that does attract dem ladies that does have de blues, and then

this charm them and then dey feels so much better and therefore shows much appreciation to the one wearing the blue

spot version, so you see some things seem complicated at first but Terry is very smart at sussing these things out

and coming to logical conclusion see lol, dis boy is de sharp one ha.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-06-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: xzx

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Workingmann yous is velly lucky man widt de Yellow spot

version to attract loverly Asian girls, because mine has red spot to attract dem little indian lassies and Spiderweb

has this super blue dot version that does attract dem ladies that does have de blues, and then this charm them and

then dey feels so much better and therefore shows much appreciation to the one wearing the blue spot version, so you

see some things seem complicated at first but Terry is very smart at sussing these things out and coming to logical

conclusion see lol, dis boy is de sharp one ha.
    How do you know that?
    It

doesn't say in here right?

Workingmann yous is velly lucky man widt de Yellow spot

version to attract loverly Asian girls, because mine has red spot to attract dem little indian lassies and Spiderweb

has this super blue dot version that does attract dem ladies that does have de blues, and then this charm them and

then dey feels so much better and therefore shows much appreciation to the one wearing the blue spot version, so you

see some things seem complicated at first but Terry is very smart at sussing these things out and coming to logical

conclusion see lol, dis boy is de sharp one ha.
    Dude, you are

totally gaga - in a positive way...

well, all i can say is

although i cant smell nuttin, everyone else sure can..after my 3 drop fiasco, went to a local diner for lunch with a

bunch of construction workers, i thought i was gonna get jaw jacked before i could place my order..some guy back in

the kitchen kept staring at me like he wanted to put my face on the hamburger grill and serve me with onions...so

yeah, there is something here fo sure!

blue dot, red dot, green dot...seems like love scent would let us know

what the hell is going on..have to hand it to the customer service, got my blue dot within 4 days of

ordering..pretty quick ...

i am starting to notice a faint stench waifing off me...so yeah, i guess im exuding

the primal...now, if the this equates into me getting some action, it will be worth the price of this little bottle

of stink...if not, i may be relegated to being treated with the deference of a king kong gorilla that everybody

stays out of their way out of fear and stink...

well, all i

can say is although i cant smell nuttin, everyone else sure can..after my 3 drop fiasco, went to a local diner for

lunch with a bunch of construction workers, i thought i was gonna get jaw jacked before i could place my order..some

guy back in the kitchen kept staring at me like he wanted to put my face on the hamburger grill and serve me with

onions...so yeah, there is something here fo sure!

blue dot, red dot, green dot...seems like love scent would

let us know what the hell is going on..have to hand it to the customer service, got my blue dot within 4 days of

ordering..pretty quick ...

i am starting to notice a faint stench waifing off me...so yeah, i guess im exuding

the primal...now, if the this equates into me getting some action, it will be worth the price of this little bottle

of stink...if not, i may be relegated to being treated with the deference of a king kong gorilla that everybody

stays out of their way out of fear and stink...
    I can also only wear one drop.. Else people get very

annoyed..

gosh, today was stupid

day...instead of wearing off my PI od, i decided to spray blast the edge into my hair today...

Nice touch...all

day today, i was invisible, avoided..and could smell nothing..till bout 5 hours later, a horrible smell of cat piss

enveloped my senses like a hot dog bun wraps a weiner

gulp...headed for the nearest drugstore, bought a pumis

scrub and exfoliant and will try to scrap off the top layer of skin tommorow morning..

but....out of all this

crap..i have to admit..on day one, when i only had one drop of PI on and one drop of A314...and i was in hit heaven,

but i got greedy, and i went one drop over the line...and into OD hell...strong stuff these mones are.

Default My PI is very SUSS

I can also only wear one drop.. Else people get very annoyed..
    I am not satisfied with my PI because it is not working at 1/2 drop or even up to 3 drops,

absolutly nothing, and when i put a drop on my palm and spread it around in an inch diameter i cant smell anything

at all, and neither can anyone else, i have also given the sniff test to several women as well and they also cant

smell a thing from it, it has about as much get up and go as pure baby oil, i should get this stuff analazyed see if

it has anything inside other than baby oil, even my wife cant smell anything when i rub a drop on her palm to sniff,

so my red dot version i am really dissapointed with.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-07-2007 at 11:42 PM. Reason: spelling

I am not satisfied with my PI because it is not

working at 1/2 drop or even up to 3 drops, absolutly nothing, and when i put a drop on my palm and spread it around

in an inch diameter i cant smell anything at all, and neither can anyone else, i have also given the sniff test to

several women as well and they also cant smell a thing from it, it has about as much get up and go as pure baby oil,

i should get this stuff analazyed see if it has anything inside other than baby oil, even my wife cant smell

anything when i rub a drop on her palm to sniff, so my red dot version i am really dissapointed with.

Okay I like my PI.. Get's me a lot of respect when I'm talking and people listen

more.. They tend to agree more like I'm the leader type when I wear PI..

yeah, just did one drop today

of PI on my wrists, and one drop of A314 rubbed my wrists together...definitely getting more positive reactions,

respect, eye contact...and the funny thing is i cant smell anythng unless i hold my wrists up to my nose...

my

first inclination is to apply more cause i dont feel like im doing anything, but im gonna go against that and go the

next 8 hours with just the one drp of pi and a314 on my wrists and see what happens...

yeah, just

did one drop today of PI on my wrists, and one drop of A314 rubbed my wrists together...definitely getting more

positive reactions, respect, eye contact...and the funny thing is i cant smell anythng unless i hold my wrists up to

my nose...

my first inclination is to apply more cause i dont feel like im doing anything, but im gonna go

against that and go the next 8 hours with just the one drp of pi and a314 on my wrists and see what

happens...
    I can't smell much from PI, but I can with A314.. It's not really a scent for me but I think

it's hard to mix with my colognes because they're alcoholic and don't mix well with the oil smells.. The alcohol

colognes evaporate faster than the smell from the A314 because it's oily..

yeah, just

did one drop today of PI on my wrists, and one drop of A314 rubbed my wrists together...definitely getting more

positive reactions, respect, eye contact...and the funny thing is i cant smell anythng unless i hold my wrists up to

my nose...

my first inclination is to apply more cause i dont feel like im doing anything, but im gonna go

against that and go the next 8 hours with just the one drp of pi and a314 on my wrists and see what

happens...
    Yeaar Spiderweb, the A314 and PI combo seems to

work well for me as well, but i put it down to the A314 though as i really think it must get the PI working ha ha .

Whilst on the subject of A314 i had to front for an important interveiw yesterday so i had on A314 x 4 drops and LT

x 8 sprays, The person interveiwing me stated how convinced they were that i was telling the truth on several

occasions and was going to recommend my sanctions be recognised to the authorities, ( i was being truthfull, but it

is sometimes hard to prove this, and the LT removed all doubt from the equasion ) but funny when i left and spoke to

this person on the telephone they said i sounded so different, like another person. So the LT has gone back into the

fridge, ready for my next important encounter... and the A314 is one of my best mixers, i actually have 2 bottles of

this, my favourite mix A314 with Pherofragrance.

Terry do you think the mones

can make you sound different?

Normally I would say no but it just after I've read your posts I remebered

something funny today..
    I had to get an update for my phone and ask my phone company about something because I got

a new cell..
    And the girl in the other end seemed like she would try to get me a cable they normally don't have

but one of my friends have bought the same phone as me (from another company) and he got this cable.. She would try

to hear if she could get me this cable and I said thanks.. I also got my update and when I said goodbye she hurried

and said "and btw. you just got 3 hours of free talktime"
    WOW! Never ever got this reaction.. Seemed a

bit wierd and I couldn't believe that it would be the mones.. Just seemed to unlikely!!
    But after reading your

posts I couldn't stop thinking.. Could they do that? That would explain her doin all those extra things for

me..
    Normally this company just says sorry we don't do that, and that's it!

Default We See It And Feel It

Terry do you think the mones can make you sound different?

Normally I would say no but it

just after I've read your posts I remebered something funny today..
    I had to get an update for my phone and ask my

phone company about something because I got a new cell..
    And the girl in the other end seemed like she would try to

get me a cable they normally don't have but one of my friends have bought the same phone as me (from another

company) and he got this cable.. She would try to hear if she could get me this cable and I said thanks.. I also got

my update and when I said goodbye she hurried and said "and btw. you just got 3 hours of free talktime"

WOW! Never ever got this reaction.. Seemed a bit wierd and I couldn't believe that it would be the

mones.. Just seemed to unlikely!!
    But after reading your posts I couldn't stop thinking.. Could they do that? That

would explain her doin all those extra things for me..
    Normally this company just says sorry we don't do that, and

that's it!
    Yes Workingmann, the pheromones sure do make us sound

different, because they have the ability to lift our spirits and alter the perceptions of an infinite number of

possabilities within the unseen universe, notice how an application can lift you if you are a little flat, and

someone then picks up on your subconscious aura, because most of what we display is not picked up by eyes alone,

most of who and what we are moves on a level of power that we are not aware of. And within your area of

communication and interaction with others you sometimes have the ability to lift another or even to energise another

being as you have obviously have experienced in your stated transaction, and they in turn felt like giving you

something in return, ha so it is a most wonderfull thing i would say. We have the task of rising above the negative

influences in this life, and so we must try and visualise those pictures that tend to uplift us. And your

contribution to the forum here as well uplifts all of us and we are also thankfull to you, and on it goes whilst we

are here on this Earth, ITS all in the mind, ha ha he he .....

Default A Little Off Topic Here

Terry do you think the mones can make you sound different?

Normally I would say no but it

just after I've read your posts I remebered something funny today..
    I had to get an update for my phone and ask my

phone company about something because I got a new cell..
    And the girl in the other end seemed like she would try to

get me a cable they normally don't have but one of my friends have bought the same phone as me (from another

company) and he got this cable.. She would try to hear if she could get me this cable and I said thanks.. I also got

my update and when I said goodbye she hurried and said "and btw. you just got 3 hours of free talktime"

WOW! Never ever got this reaction.. Seemed a bit wierd and I couldn't believe that it would be the

mones.. Just seemed to unlikely!!
    But after reading your posts I couldn't stop thinking.. Could they do that? That

would explain her doin all those extra things for me..
    Normally this company just says sorry we don't do that, and

that's it!
    WM i forgot to ask, and as i am a little bit of a

cellphone freak, do you mind telling me what phone you did buy ?..

I hv the new PI/M with yellow DOT

.. completely UNSCENTED.

I was in doubt also if it does something because no matter how much I apply or even

everday no cat piss smell coming or anything of that sort ..

I still thik I hv to experiement it more to see if

it is a LEGIT product ... or are we being framed ..

In regards to LT .. Why do we have to fridge that stuff?

Will I get better response by putting the LT in freezer?

im gonna email Bruce to find

out what is going on with PI/m...i think it would be a good idea if someone could come forward that knows the

mnaufactorer and find out if PI has changed its formula...and what all the dots mean...its the least we could find

out for our 60 bucks. im sure Bruce would know...

i had much better results yesterday using one drop of PI/a314

rubbed between both wrists...alot of eye contact, flirting and sense of respect...so less is more!

That would be good idea! I will

try rubbing the A314 and PI and see how is the result with it ... on my wrist ..

Imagine a NONE without it's

negative drawback ... It would be great!

Are you applying it daily?? Does it give you any OD effect??? As in

does it stop working ... or does it start smelling???

Pls. emaiL Bruce and see if you can get some info out of

him ..

WM i forgot to ask, and as i am a little bit of a

cellphone freak, do you mind telling me what phone you did buy ?..
    I got an

Sony Ericson W810i.. Normally I prefer Nokia, but one of my friends have bought a new one, and the little thing like

calculator and alarm ain't in it.. So I wouldn't want a nokia, but also as a plus the W810i has 1MegaPixel camera

and came with more things than a regular nokia and most important it was cheaper than any nokia that had 2MegaPixel

Camera..
    I think it's nice because I got a cable so I can connect to my computer via a USB-cable, and with the

headphones it comes with a female jack plug so if you got a pair of headphones already you like more you can use

that instead where nokia force you to use their products only..
    And these headphones are much much better than

nokia's! Way better..!
    It's really a great phone..

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    That would be

good idea! I will try rubbing the A314 and PI and see how is the result with it ... on my wrist ..

Imagine a

NONE without it's negative drawback ... It would be great!

Are you applying it daily?? Does it give you any OD

effect??? As in does it stop working ... or does it start smelling???

Pls. emaiL Bruce and see if you can get

some info out of him ..
    I'm not sure but I've done some reading in here previusly and as far as I could

understand androSTAnone shoulde be like androSTEnone but without as bad a smell and not so powerfull negative

effects..

Yes Workingmann, the pheromones sure do make us

sound different, because they have the ability to lift our spirits and alter the perceptions of an infinite number

of possabilities within the unseen universe, notice how an application can lift you if you are a little flat, and

someone then picks up on your subconscious aura, because most of what we display is not picked up by eyes alone,

most of who and what we are moves on a level of power that we are not aware of. And within your area of

communication and interaction with others you sometimes have the ability to lift another or even to energise another

being as you have obviously have experienced in your stated transaction, and they in turn felt like giving you

something in return, ha so it is a most wonderfull thing i would say. We have the task of rising above the negative

influences in this life, and so we must try and visualise those pictures that tend to uplift us. And your

contribution to the forum here as well uplifts all of us and we are also thankfull to you, and on it goes whilst we

are here on this Earth, ITS all in the mind, ha ha he he .....
    It was really

wierd because I thought..
    "It CAN'T be the mones.. She can't smell them through the phone", but it really really

seemed as she liked me or something.. Never ever tried to have that kind of customer service (except here

This place is the best ever ) so I wasn't sure.. Was really nice..

I hv the new

PI/M with yellow DOT .. completely UNSCENTED.

I was in doubt also if it does something because no matter how

much I apply or even everday no cat piss smell coming or anything of that sort ..

I still thik I hv to

experiement it more to see if it is a LEGIT product ... or are we being framed ..

In regards to LT .. Why do we

have to fridge that stuff? Will I get better response by putting the LT in freezer?
    Framed? Love Scent

doesn't frame you.. Else it couldn't have been this big with this many happy customers..

And LEGIT?

How should it not be legit? You produce pheromones naturally so it would be ILLEGAL to live and breathe because your

body naturally produce pheromones.. These are jsut medically made but work the same way..

In regards of LT, I

don't think it would have a difference.. Have talked with someone that know's the stuff behind it, and he said you

should have more than avarage temperature for it to evaporate..
    But in general keep them cool and in the shade than

you're on the safe side..

Default Re Lt Refrigeration

I hv the new PI/M with yellow DOT .. completely UNSCENTED.

I was in doubt also if it does

something because no matter how much I apply or even everday no cat piss smell coming or anything of that sort ..

I still thik I hv to experiement it more to see if it is a LEGIT product ... or are we being framed ..

In

regards to LT .. Why do we have to fridge that stuff? Will I get better response by putting the LT in

freezer?
    Some time ago on this forum, there was a discussion on the stability of

LT, and it was decided that the stuff was fragile and suseptable to heat and the active constituent whatever it is,

appeared to be heat sensitive, so i just kept mine in the fridge after finding this out, and the stuff still works

well, I really think the LT works well, BUT i really think at least 5 sprays needs to be applied to the shirt front

or clothes before it is noticeable, and in my opinion this works out as an expensive option, even as i purchased the

juice directly from the producers and got a larger bottle, it is still an expensive squirt. Sherid i am in the

process of giving my PI a good workout as well, I have been using it about twice a week for the last 5 months and at

the moment i consider it a bit lame, as i have even had better results with Mystic Aura, but dont go running out and

buying this, as it took me over 2 weeks to get a hit with this stuff, boy but when i did it was with the super king

of DIHL as well ha ha, but who wants to wait 3 weeks to get a hit, and what good is it, as this poor young girl got

one whiff of it it and she was GA GA GA GA off the planet, but one hit after 3 weeks use, not my idea of a competant

phero,. I am still looking for the PI to show some potential, so i will run with it for a few more weeks in the

spotlight. Mine is unscented as well, i have rubbed a drop in the palm of my hand and asked female friends for an

opinion and they cant smell anything either, let alone get a reaction. I have reveiwed PI on 2 other forums and no

one there has any positive feedback on it, the general consenses is that it might work with another product, any way

we have our chance to form our own opinions on this one, i am going back to one drop again starters for my age ha ha

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information