Today I

should over to a friend of mine.. We agreed to make some food and then watch some movies, and therefor went

shopping..
Normally every salesclerk isn't very exited or happy about their job (I can understand why) and

therefor they don't have that energy boost so they say good weekend, gives you a litte smile, talk normally to you

etc..
Once in a while I do get these but it's very very VERY rare in that shop!
We shopped and got in line.. Two

girls a little younger than us got behind us and I saw one of them keeping checking my ass.. I didn't care much as

I was talking and joking to my friend.. We got up to the salesclerk and put all your groceryies (the goods) at the

table and she got them in the system..
While she did that we started packing it into the bags, and I had a pack of

chewing gum (because I needed money from my creditcard to pay my friend later for my part of the food) and when I

saw she was about finished I rushed back and said "and this after his" and she took it in his order also..
I

corrected her and she removed it again with a little smile.. And my friend payed for the food and then I got my

chewing gum and payed for it.. She smiled really big at me while she waited for the reciept was coming out.. I

turned towards my friend and took the drinks, and she turned over and said "have a nice weekend" and I looked at her

and she had the largest smile and I said you too..
At first I thought it wasn't a hit.. She was just happy or

something..
But my friend quickly after that said "was she hitting on os?" and I looked at him and said "perhaps,

or was she just friendly?"..
"Noo" he said.. ".. She didn't say that to the other customers.."
I wouldn't say it

was a "hit HIT" but sort of anyway.. If I had talked to her I think I could have got her number or something.. But I

didn't bother because I just wanted to hang around with my friend there..

I weared I spray of chikira on the

front of my throat, 3-4 dabs on both sides of my neck (totally), and then also some SOE on my wrists.. 3 little

lines on each..
I was really funny, and most of all also because my friend said it so I can't have been totally

wrong when we were thinking the same thing..