Greetings,
I've been a lurker for a few days until i finally registered. I've been reading the forum with great

interest and also searched the archives and done my newbie share of FAQ diving - a lot of interesting information

around here. I've also put an order on a few products from LS (NPA, SOE, C7) to start my own pheromone

experiments.

About me then; I'm a 30 yr old asian guy who have been living in Scandinavia for almost my entire

life. I'm 176cm and weigh 85kg (sorry, metric system here hehe). I'm athletically build since I lift weights and

have been practicing martial arts since I was a teenager. I'm good at taking and maintaining contact with women,

though I'm too much of the 'good guy' type. My illness is that I easily get trapped in the friend zone. I'm

interested in experimenting with pheromones to enhance my social life and of course increase sexual possibilities (I

AM a guy afterall).

After reading the forums, I've come to the conclusion that since I'm asian and I'm that

'good guy', a heavy -none product like NPA would benefit. But lets leave that for my future posts and

reports.

Before I found LS and this forum, I bought a product called 'P10 10x' from a not so legit local

website for about $43. It was when I was trying to find more info on this product that I found this place ('P10'

-> perfect ten etc).

I'm pretty sure, well actually I'm 100% sure, that this isn't the Perfect Ten sold by LS.

On this 10 ml bottle, it says that it contains 1000mg (yes, that's right 1000 mg, thats a whole gram)

pheromones (-nol and -none). It doesn't say the ratio between the the -nol and -none, only that it's 99% etanol

and 1k mg -mones and that the producer is called Smartlab.

Lets hold our horses for a minute here. 1000mg / 10 ml

would be 100mg/ml. A single drop (0.05 ml) would be 5 mg/ml. A crapload of OD anyone?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I

just paid ~40 bucks for a shot of alcohol, but lets play with these thoughts anyway. Lets say the product *is* legit

and that it does contain that huge amount of mones. Would it even be possible, what's the maximum saturation for

-mones in an etanol solution? And, what kind of (medical) effects would that have on the -moner/-monee?

(I'm

sure that it would stink like a hockey changingroom from hell and cause every mammal in a 2km radius to go crazy).