Close

Default Questions about PI and A7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Questions

for those in the know....

1. Has PI for men changed its formula or improved itself lately? i am using an old

bottle from 3 years ago that i bought on a discount that was half used and initially, got me alot of good hits..now,

whne i use it... it fades pretty fast in an hour or so ( hits that is ) ...was wondering if it was old or

contaminated or perhaps the forumla was better now...i find my newer bottle of the TE tends to get me more hits so i

was wondering if it would behoove me to order a new bottle of PI, in case there were any improvements..and

Anyone trying A7? how does that work? anyone out there using it...havent noticed much reports on it

lately..although, if something really works, who has time to post, they maybe too busy enjoying allt he fun...

Anyone got any answers for me? thanks

hey...can i get any service in

this joint?

oh, silly me...this is a

pheromone board, so therefore everyone must be having endless sex, and there is no time to answer my post...

Man, i long for the days of donald duck, oscar and whitehall, and jambat..hell, i would even take jamboot at this

point....those were the days when you had some of the most knowledgable phero gurus on the planet, ready willing and

eager to mount any question and shoot your phero dreams to the stars..but now, i guess all the greats are in rocking

chairs talkin bout the good ol days when getting your shipment of Lure and APC meant you might get lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    oh, silly

me...this is a pheromone board, so therefore everyone must be having endless sex, and there is no time to answer my

post...
    Spiderweb,

My guess would be that there's probably nobody who's been in the

same boat, so it wouldn't be so much a lack of time, but rather the absence of a similar experience that's kept

you from getting replies. (Though of course there are those "helpful" few who WILL give you an answer whether or not

they actually have anything to contribute.)

I've got a bottle of

Primal that I bought in the spring of 2001,

and although I don't often use it, every time I do it still seems to pack the same punch that it had five years

ago.

Since you mentioned that you bought yours used, maybe it wasn't stored well prior to your getting hold

of it. It could be that it hadn't seriously started to degrade when you were first using it three years ago, but

started losing its kick between then and now as a result of having been overexposed to air or heat in the former

owner's possession. It might have taken that long for it to get "skunked". Or, more appropriate to Primal going

bad, UN-SKUNKED!

Don't know what else to tell you.

Oscar

I think PI is an OLD formula ..

for a good NONE ... NPA is the best I guess ... PI is so unscented u can't even figure out if u r OD'ing on it and

stuff ...

I would prefer NPA and TE ...

Phero Pro

spider you been around that

long? since jambat and donalduck days? you must have had a different handle

i have both products, PI and

Alpha 7, what are you specifically asking? the differences between the 2?

PI is the same as my bottle

from 2001, (same as oscar) any new PI products you buy are the same, my friend has bought a PI last year, the

company has found a winning formula, it has a very strange base that adds to its uniqueness, people say NPA is good,

yep its up there, but PI is on a par no doubt

as for Alpha 7, although ive had this product for well over 6

months, i havnt used it enough to make a conclusion but it has a very strong .none scent to the product,

unfortunatly i wont be able to test pheromones for a few months... ive unfortunatly been drafted into the army and

active service and leave in a few days...
    and im not going to use .mones around soldiers, last thing i want is to

induce aggression or even risk it around soldiers.

Oscar,
    You are truely a

living legend here on this forum, and your intelligent discussion of phero usage is more than appreciated...thank

you for your response sir! I just remembered that my bottle of PI traveled in the back of a UHAUL for about 600

miles last year, so who knows how that worked out as far as uncontamination..

Bronzie, thank you also, i

appreciate your response also, i know you have touted PI over A7 in the past, so i just went ahead and ordered a new

bottle of PI..something just told me that maybe i was missing out using this old bottle that i have no idea where or

whom it was involved with before i got my grubby hands on it...yeah bronzie, i was on the forum back in the day, and

if i told you my old log in name, you'd prolly freak as you would remember me...back in those days, i used to go

out to clubs, get loaded, then come home and decide to do a post 3 sheets to the wind ( not a good idea )...made for

some lively posts...i remember, there used to be a woman on this forum who i think eventually got banned cause she

was so argumentative..this was back in like 2003, and me and her got into it, and for like a month, me and her just

kept going back and forth, she was nuts, i think the thread went on for like 20 pages LOL...but i dont remember her

log in name, just that it was major controversy. i quit posting for awhile cause i caught so much flack and it took

away from true phero discussion. Yeah, im so old on this forum, i remember when jambat was atomic boy.. now

that was a damn long time ago! When i first started posting, the only things love scent sold was apc, pi, lure and

maybe realm for men...thats all we had to talk about...

thanks again guys, appreciate the feedback!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Hmmmmm, no PHEROS A

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    spider you been around that long? since jambat and donalduck days? you must have had a different

handle

i have both products, PI and Alpha 7, what are you specifically asking? the differences between the 2?

PI is the same as my bottle from 2001, (same as oscar) any new PI products you buy are the same, my friend has

bought a PI last year, the company has found a winning formula, it has a very strange base that adds to its

uniqueness, people say NPA is good, yep its up there, but PI is on a par no doubt

as for Alpha 7, although ive

had this product for well over 6 months, i havnt used it enough to make a conclusion but it has a very strong .none

scent to the product, unfortunatly i wont be able to test pheromones for a few months... ive unfortunatly been

drafted into the army and active service and leave in a few days...
    and im not going to use .mones around soldiers,

last thing i want is to induce aggression or even risk it around soldiers.
    Bronzie, What about your A314? You must still have some left, take that one with you and

apply a few drops to the back of your neck before parade inspection, the big boys might get a whiff and presume you

to be officer material, Hey captain, dont send this soldier to clean the heads, as we is gonna promote him.... get

the picture?
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 01-30-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: add a letter
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Bronzie,
    I forgot to mention

you got drafted! thats wild...if current conditions continue, we here in the US may be joining you in that

draft

yeah, your A314 may actually come in handy now..great idea...or wear SOE that may just cause them

to just be nice to ya...

Phero Pro

thanks terry, i might just take

in some a314, but...probably a bad idea, because i dont want to get promoted, gee thats the last thing on my

mind

spider, yeah, its one of those things...but we have to b optimistic, no?

Thread Information