Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Forum Members Evaluation :o

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Pherodudes,

The forum has really grown in just a small amount of time. Why don\'t we evaluate ourselves, how we did in this forum and if we\'ve been helpful to each other. But instead of evaluating other members, let\'s evaluate our own selves. There are 2 types of a forum member.

1.) Ice Breaker - One who comes up with bright ideas, suggestions and possible solutions to others\' questions. Basically trying to keep the forum going and lively.

2.) Joy Breaker - One who tries to pour cold water on a hot iron. Believes that his idea is far better and more mature than the others. Basically, the \"kill joy\" in the forum.

I confess I am an Ice Breaker with my off-topic posts. I just feel comfortable posting in this forum, that\'s why. So which of these two do you think you all are?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Forum Members Evaluation :o

So where would i fit into the whole scheme of things crazy person with lots of bright ideas and slightly off the wall typea person or a serious scienctific person who looks at this insane subject and makes sense of it all.

Another idea is that we probably need to focus more on the breakdown effects of pheromones once they have been applied to skin.

**DONOTDELETE**

i think you qualify as both type 1 and type 2. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Im just here to annoy come up with bright ideas tell those who piss me off to shut up promote pheromones and anything else i get a hold of re tribulas and other things and to use NLP techniques on others and to generally be the world pest or whatever else you like to call me (pretty well rounded actually)

Thread Information