Close

Question Social reactions, BS or US?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In

the last couple years there's been extensive feedback from users reporting increased chattiness from their

pheromone targets. At the same time a lot of people mention that the content of the increased conversation is filled

with unwanted bullshit talk. Androstenol seems to create such an effect, and beta-androstenol seems to create heavy

conversations and often excessive "gut spilling".

This is where I ask myself, and you, how do we find a solution

to get rid of the bullshit and keep the useful shit?

Fund education generously and

heap great rewards on creative thinking and academic excellent. Then, by gum, maybe we'll have a few less airheads.

As a society we tend to encourage brainless activity and reward thugs and sports heros.

All the beta 'nol in

the world ain't gonna squeeze deep thoughts outta someone if nothin' is happening between their ears.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Fund education

generously and heap great rewards on creative thinking and academic excellent. Then, by gum, maybe we'll have a few

less airheads. As a society we tend to encourage brainless activity and reward thugs and sports heros.

All the

beta 'nol in the world ain't gonna squeeze deep thoughts outta someone if nothin' is happening between their

ears.
    Blunt, but absolutely true. I wish I had said it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I don't find useless

banter to be such a bad thing when done by woman as it means they are happy and will associate you with a pleasant

feeling. I don't come across it as often as others, but then again I'm a talker myself so maybe I don't notice

it as much. Either way it keeps me from having to keep a conversation going.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Fund education

generously

OUCH! Get rid of tenure for deadbeat university Profs and break the teacher

union stronghold on public education. Then maybe we could fill all those heads of air with some quality

learning.

And to be fair, even the best teachers and Profs can't do much without parental involvement and

discipline.

And to keep this on topic, with nol products, you gotta to take the good with the bad. With any

pheromone product really.

i don't know about other people,

but from my experience, whether a (regular) -nol based product elicits mindless chatter or "non-mindless" chatter

depends on the target.

at one point, my study group consisted of 4 girls, a guy, and myself. i've worn "regular"

-nol based products around this group. two of the girls would yack about nothingness, while the other two yacked

about things w/substance (i.e., the other two didn't go into mindless chatter mode).

then i discovered BETA-nol.

i tested this on the latter 2 girls (the ones *W/O* the mindless chatter), but it didn't elicit conversations that

were any "heavier" than the "regular" -nol based product did.

with the 2 former girls i mentioned (the ones w/the

mindless chatter), i never really liked them (call it personality conflicts...i wasn't the one who invited them

into the study group); so i never bothered trying to steer their chattering to a more meaningful topic. and by the

time i discovered BETA-nol, i'd kicked them out of our study group.

have any of you who experienced mindless

chatter tried steering the conversation to a topic w/more substance? dumb question, i know, but just curious.

as

for the education system, my opinion is that you are all correct to an extent. i've had some bad teachers & bad

professors (both tenured & untenured), but i've also had some great teachers & great professors (both tenured &

untenured).

but even though i was in a class w/a great teacher or great professor, some students just weren't

disciplined or motivated enough to learn (for w/e reason, whether it be apathetic parents or the kids

themselves).

personally, i think it's partly the education system, partly the students themselves, partly what

our society spits out in the media, partly people falling for the spit instead of finding some alternative

"entertainment", etc. but i don't have the answers/cure, myself, so maybe i shouldn't even be talking.

w/all

that said, i, personally, don't mind a bit of mindless chatter now & then. you don't have to be in constant "deep

thought" to be intelligent, in my honest opinion. constant mindless chattering, on the other hand...now that gets

irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    In the last

couple years there's been extensive feedback from users reporting increased chattiness from their pheromone

targets. At the same time a lot of people mention that the content of the increased conversation is filled with

unwanted bullshit talk. Androstenol seems to create such an effect, and beta-androstenol seems to create heavy

conversations and often excessive "gut spilling".

This is where I ask myself, and you, how do we find a

solution to get rid of the bullshit and keep the useful shit?

Ok, by what means

are people talking bullshit? I can understand the gut spilling. But what do you mean by the bullshit talk?

Are you saying that "Hey did you watch the Simpson's last night? It was funny as hell!" "Nah, I watch Family

Guy instead. Simpsons is getting old." If this is bullshit talk, then we are all bullshitters. My co-workers and

I talk about the stupidest things just to pass time. Otherwise, we would get so bored and end up banging our heads

on a brick wall.

What do you mean?

Phero Pro

Hey it's a fact. Young women love

to talk. No alpha or beta or any kind of nol needed. Cripes, if a girl isn't yammering incessently with her

girlfriends, then they will be yakity-yakity on a cell phone.

w/all that said, i,

personally, don't mind a bit of mindless chatter now & then.
    If she's hot and has a nice voice, I can

get off on merely watching her lips. No deep thoughts needed (or remembered once little willie is up).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by qman
    Ok, by what

means are people talking bullshit? I can understand the gut spilling. But what do you mean by the bullshit talk?

Are you saying that "Hey did you watch the Simpson's last night? It was funny as hell!" "Nah, I watch Family

Guy instead. Simpsons is getting old." If this is bullshit talk, then we are all bullshitters. My co-workers and

I talk about the stupidest things just to pass time. Otherwise, we would get so bored and end up banging our heads

on a brick wall.

What do you mean?
    I agree.. But also it's a kinda social sign if

you're funny..! If you can say a lot of stupid things in a funny matter everybody likes (almost) and I guess people

all more or less try this a little..
    Plus it's to have something fun to talk about.. If it's "interesting" all of

it, it would get boring in the long run (unless you're the geek sitting at first row to all lektures and asks if

you can't have more homework )

Ok, by what

means are people talking bullshit? I can understand the gut spilling. But what do you mean by the bullshit talk?

on a brick wall.

What do you mean?
    What I mean by it is primarily the time filler talk.

Whether it be about your example, the weather, or their favorite color, it doesn't matter, it's just a bunch of

fluff. However this fluff allows you to learn a lot about the girl if you read between the lines, lets her get

comfortable with you, and lets you steer the conversation when you do speak because of all a sudden your words mean

a lot more. I feel a girl should do 3/4 of the talking (for them to be happy). Either way as a man it allows you

to evaluate them without them realizing it. Another added bonus is that if your in a public place and other girls

see this girl your with talking and giggling so much, they want to know more about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    What I mean by

it is primarily the time filler talk. Whether it be about your example, the weather, or their favorite color, it

doesn't matter, it's just a bunch of fluff. However this fluff allows you to learn a lot about the girl if you

read between the lines, lets her get comfortable with you, and lets you steer the conversation when you do speak

because of all a sudden your words mean a lot more. I feel a girl should do 3/4 of the talking (for them to be

happy). Either way as a man it allows you to evaluate them without them realizing it. Another added bonus is that if

your in a public place and other girls see this girl your with talking and giggling so much, they want to know more

about you.
    I totally agree with this. For most girls, this is the case. There are those who don't

talk for most of the time, but the one's who do this I find very annoying. There's this one girl I know who DOES

NOT STOP BLABBERING. When she gets drunk it's even worse! I just want to take a slapjack upside her

head...

I totally agree

with this. For most girls, this is the case. There are those who don't talk for most of the time, but the one's

who do this I find very annoying. There's this one girl I know who DOES NOT STOP BLABBERING. When she gets drunk

it's even worse! I just want to take a slapjack upside her head...
    I know what you mean. I

have a friend, who I don't see often - but when I do it's my rule that she doesn't get drunk or I'm off. Because

if she drinks a lot she just doesn't stop blabbering mindless bullshit, without even breathing (or so it seems).

But then again - I'm not the kind of guy that is very talkative, so reactions like elevated talkiness are very

welcomed. It makes things a lot easier for me...

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    I know what

you mean. I have a friend, who I don't see often - but when I do it's my rule that she doesn't get drunk or I'm

off. Because if she drinks a lot she just doesn't stop blabbering mindless bullshit, without even breathing (or so

it seems).
    But then again - I'm not the kind of guy that is very talkative, so reactions like elevated talkiness

are very welcomed. It makes things a lot easier for me...
    Yes but I would say that some women that talk

all the time is annoying.. But others it's more intersting.. Depending on the persons personality..

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Yes but I

would say that some women that talk all the time is annoying.. But others it's more intersting.. Depending on the

persons personality..
    Yeah, you're right here. It really depends on the woman - lots of interesting

talking can be very stimulating, while lots of bs talking can be extremely annoying... The 'problem' is to find an

interesting person!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    This is where I ask

myself, and you, how do we find a solution to get rid of the bullshit and keep the useful

shit?
    Be more mindful of who you're going for and, in general, the company you

keep.

If someone's head is filled with "bullshit," bully for them, but don't expect pheromones to trigger

anything too transcendent. All the -nol in the world ain't gonna turn Paris Hilton into Cate Blanchett.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    Yeah,

you're right here. It really depends on the woman - lots of interesting talking can be very stimulating, while lots

of bs talking can be extremely annoying... The 'problem' is to find an interesting person!
    I mean

bullshit with one person can be "intersting" (or at least not annoying) while with others I just think "GO AWAY!

".. And this depends on the person..
    Some have fun bs, and others have annoying, and others are just

normal-I dont-care bs..

i dunno - i'm female - and just

used a -nol based product for the first time last night.

people were definitely chatty - but they veered to the

intellectual. I was in conversations about politics, the Middle East, urban redevelopment, and variable rate

morgages, as well as intimate conversations about the stuff that mattered to people in their real lives - some of it

superficial some of it pretty deep.

Thread Information