Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy
    Okay I put on

three dabs of yellow cap on today with two sprays of Armani Mania. The results were actually negative at first (just

like the car ride). It actually made my coworker who was in her usual high spirits have a short fuse. But the odd

thing is- just like before, about 4-5 hours later she perks up considerably all of a sudden (enough so to have a

very long fuse with someone we both have no patience for). I also got a delayed reaction last time where all the

good stuff happened but I paid no mind because I wouldn't think a mone would take so long to "become active".

Towards the end of our day, she was feeling hot even though it was freezing and she couldn't help giggle of

everything I had to say. I didn't think about attributing this to the mones as i had applied them about 7 hours

earlier.
    Amazing enough I've also seen mones kick in this long after.. It's unbelivable I know but it

must have been them.. It was one of my first real tryout where they did something major..
    It was at a bbc thing

with some friends.. 6 hours after application we went into a club and after some time with 2 girls they started

working their magic.. I couldn't believe it either but she results I got must have been mones..!

I also

got a delayed reaction last time where all the positive reponses happened but I paid no mind because I wouldn't

think a mone would take so long to "become active". Towards the end of our day, she was feeling hot even though it

was freezing and she couldn't help giggle of everything I had to say. I didn't think about attributing this to the

mones as i had applied them about 7 hours earlier.
    May I offer a suggestion. Try cutting your dose

in half. My gut feeling from your report is either you are OD'ing at first and as they where off you hit the sweet

spot. The other possible option is a conversion of the substance you are wearing in to another mone.

Default od or conversion possible

It is

possible that this stuff is so strong that I OD on it. I usually can't OD very easily. I've put on five drops of

P10 without any problems in the past. The conversion could be something too.

All I know is that so far I don't

see hits until 2-3 hours later. I actually tried to OD with four dabs today just to see. I didn't get any negative

reactions at first like the first two times. At lunch (about 4 hours later) I got the same good hits on two asian

girls that I work with. One of them being the same one as yesterday. A lot of chatter, giggling, and teasing They

also got hot and turned on the freaking AC when it was already cold. I think this stuff affects Asian girls more

than anything other race, which is very nice.

I think I'll try one dab tomorrow and see how it goes.

Journeyman

Default Blue

BLUE

May I suggest that each of our reports begin (as above) with the color

of cap on the vial being discussed?

Not much noticeable yesterday (Tuesday) during the day,

I put one dab on spread along the jaw & mouth area about 07:15.

At a meeting of six men

about 13 hours later I was definitely accorded respect. I was clearly in charge more than would normally be

expected, even though it was me that had called the meeting. My suggestions were immediately adopted with virtually

no discussion, and there was clear deference to me personally. There was no animosity from the others, or among

them, in fact it seemed that there was considerable mutual accord, and camaraderie among the group.

Just put another dab on now (about 07:20 Wednesday)

Stranger

Blue cap

I tried one dab last

night,and some
    women friends were not very talkative
    as they usualy are. I can't gauge it by
    this one

situation, I have to try it some more before making any judgements. I'll keep testing.

Default one dab

Yellow

Tried only one

dab to see if I was ODing before. I didn't notice anything wearing just a drop, not even hours later.

I think

this stuff works (especially on the asian girls). I always got the I'm feeling hot, giggles, and more attention

than I usually get.

I have just enough to wear a little over one dab. Hopefully that will be enough to get the

same reactions I've gotten the last few times I've worn it.
    Last edited by goodguy; 02-07-2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: sp

Journeyman

Default Blue

BLUE

Nothing really noticeable yesterday w/ one dab,

however this morning (about 23 hours after application) one of the other real early employees came into my office,

and just wanted to talk, and talk (30 minutes) about any old thing. This is quite outside the norm of behavior for

him. It was actually getting wearisome for me, as the topic was getting repeated to keep noise in the air. We’ve

both been in early for years, and most of the time we exchange a few greetings, and head off to our separate areas.

Once in awhile we will talk a few minutes about something that is related to work. This time he came down to my area

to talk (quite unlike him) as prior to this I’ve been the one to go to his office to ask him

something.

Just applied another dab along jaw, and around mouth (07:05

AM).

Yellow

Tried only one dab to see if I was ODing before. I didn't notice anything wearing just a drop, not even hours

later.

I think this stuff works (especially on the asian girls). I always got the I'm feeling hot, giggles,

and more attention than I usually get.

I have just enough to wear a little over one dab. Hopefully that will be

enough to get the same reactions I've gotten the last few times I've worn it.
    Thanks for testing the

theory, I appreciate it. I am still confused of why you had the results that you did, to me it doesn't make

logical sense but then again you don't have enough of the product to test in the traditional way.

Journeyman

Default Blue

BLUE

I’m not sure whether this is a very long delay

effect mone (OD wearing down to effective level, or some transition to another pheromone taking place, or what) but

there seems to be a very long term, and very lasting effect with this mone. But I wouldn’t discount it having an

immediate positive effect either.

Yesterday afternoon my boss’s boss

wandered into my office, looked at me, and then wandered out, but had no particular thing to say. I had made the one

dab application in the morning near 07:00

This morning w/out any

further application in the mean time, he wandered into my office, and told me a bit of the obnoxious nature of his

impending meetings for the day, and then wandered out. This does seem a little unusual.

The nasty-hot tempered Latino woman that works in my office seems to be a little bit more

solicitous towards me than before.

Also, last evening I had arranged a

meeting with an old friend that just seemed to go a whole lot more friendly, and personal than I thought to

expect

Not all of this should necessarily be attributed to the new

pheromone, as I’ve been using AQ, and SoE with very satisfactory results for quite sometime, and I’ve noted that

extended use of AQ has clearly contributed to a long term change in my “normal” phero

signature.

The next observation I’m going to put into the original

Alpha-tests thread, as I didn’t apply any more Blue-cap today, but did put on some of the original Alpha-101 (white

cap) latter in the afternoon.

Default all gone

Okay my yellow cap is

done. I'd have to give my thumbs up for this. I was going to write my experiences yesterday with two dabs, but I

was tired. The test was consistent with my earlier experiences with the delayed hits- giggles and teasing (no I'm

feeling hot this time though).

Marlboro_man,
    I think I should have used a dropper instead of dabs. The problems

with my dabs is that they might not have been as consistent (especially early in the morning when I'm still half

asleep). I think my magic number would have been 1.5 dabs.

My final test just for fun:
    I had only a little left

(probably less than a dabs worth). I put in 10 drops of NPA, 5 drops P10, 5 drops of A1, 5 drops of A314 (from the

very first batch), AQ as cover(applied after not mixed in like the rest). I've tried this combo before (without the

yellow cap of course), and I've never gotten the results I got today. I wore four dabs of this combo and covered up

with four "drops" AQ (scented- first batch).

I sat in the lunch room with all these women (mostly asian) and

they were talking about Ana Nicole Smith and what not. I was sat down two feet away from them. This is about four

hours after application. They stopped talking as the topic died down. Then they started talking about sex, and toys,

and all that with me right next to them. They kept looking over to see my reactions and I just smiled, laughed a

little and they started a little tease saying, "you must not like being the only guy here all the time." Then the

giggles.

The odd thing is that they've always whispered whenever they started talking about anything that they

think might offend me- I have no idea why I give this vibe that I'm conservative when I'm not.

The whole time

they were talking (it was pretty hardcore talk) they kept looking at me to gauge my reactions. Even started to ask

me my opnions on rings (not the one you where around your finger either). Very amusing and totally out of the

ordinary. No full moon, so I'm giving credit to the mones. Like I wrote before, I've worn this combo around the

same women and never got this reaction before.

My conclusion:
    Overall I think I got more teasing from women

than anything else with this product. This is all good if you know how to work it and give back as much as you

recieve. I definitely think it opens them up more. I also think that this product has given me more hits with Asian

women than any other product I've tried. Not that it doesn't work with other races- I see the same results. I just

find that Asian women don't respond much to anything other than WAGG or SOE (even then not like what I've gotten

from yellow).

Don't mind the spelling, as I'm about to crash.
    Last edited by goodguy; 02-10-2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: combo incorrect

Goodguy: Nice experience..

And you think it was because of the little leftovers there were from the PI/m with yellow cap together with the

previusly used mix?

Default amped up- yellow cap

Yes,

WorkingMann, I've tried this combo before to see where my OD levels were (did not OD on it by the way). I never got

this kind of reaction from it. The amount left in the container was still significant enough to be a part of my

combo as the total mix is only about 2mL. I'm wearing it again today, when I run errands.

I do believe yellow

amped up my combo. What exactly it amped up, I'm not sure, as I didn't have enough to test with for each

individual yellow cap/other individual product combos. I would have liked to have tested it with SOE or a pure none

product like Primal Instinct.

Hopefully this stuff goes to market and I can play with it some more.

Stranger

Blue cap

Hey guys! Got some

good results today. One dab covered with polo double black. Women friends were very talkative and playfull. Just

made for fun conversations. One dab left, might try mixing with and soe next time.

Journeyman

Default Red

RED

Vial w/ totally red screw off cap arrived in Friday

mail

The smell is not as strong as Blue (which is much more pungent

than even eNone), and yet noticeable (unlike yellow, which seems to be just alcohol). I’ll get all three together to

make a side by side comparison later.

Put one dab of Red on along the

jaw line, and around mouth before going to a gun show Saturday morning. Met a late 50’s male friend there. He seemed

to keep wandering off, and away from me, but eventually coming back. We’ve known each other for more than 10 years,

and he’s never shown this avoidance behavior before.

No noticeable

reactions from other friends that I met at the show.

No noticeable

reactions from two other late 50’s males, and late 50’s females later that evening at dinner.

Put no additional mones on Sunday morning. About 9:15 AM (after about 10 minutes of sitting

beside me), one young woman (about 20) sitting about 3 feet from me began jacking her legs quite consistently, and

then switching knees, and doing so with the other leg. This continued off and on (more on than off – including

switching of legs) for the entire remaining period of time I sat near her. She even included some elevation motions

using the lower leg to push up against the upper that I’ve never observed before.

About an hour and a half later (again after 10 to 15 minutes of sitting still), another young

woman (mid to late 20’s) seated about 15 feet away started swinging her legs, but not as long, nor as strongly as

the first.

No other noticed reactions for rest of day.

Red

I just got it in the

mail and gave it the sniff test. I dont smell much more than the alcohol. I am not sure if i smell anything once it

is on my skin.

From my personal reaction it seems to be a really weak SOE reaction.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

beta-androstadienol (beta-ol-A1)

with regards to
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=12

-

Among the vomeropherins, F(beta-ol-A1) produced the most significant differences within the group (females). Here, A

induced a small effect that was significantly different from E(alpha-ol-A1).

E, a stereoisomer of

F(beta-ol-A1), does not stimulate the VNO in female subjects while F(beta-ol-A1) does. This is a demonstration of

the specificity of VNO recognition of vomeropherins. In this regard it is interesting to note that while

F(beta-ol-A1) is a superior vomeropherin, E(alpha-ol-A1) generates a stronger olfactory effect than does

F(beta-ol-A1).
    So beta-ol-A1 has better VNO activity but alpha-ol-A1 has a more pronounced smell?

I wonder why all the research

seems focused on VNO response. I think it would make more sense to measure the response of a chemical more than the

perception of a chemical compound. Not many researchers are interested in measuring changes in testosterone,

oxytocin, estrogen and cortisol. I think this would make more sense in discovering new pheromones. Measure the

reaction not the perception.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Quote Originally Posted by luxveritas
    I wonder

why all the research seems focused on VNO response. I think it would make more sense to measure the response of a

chemical more than the perception of a chemical compound. Not many researchers are interested in measuring changes

in testosterone, oxytocin, estrogen and cortisol. I think this would make more sense in discovering new pheromones.

Measure the reaction not the perception.
    I agree..

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    I

agree..
    hey hold up, what does
    (beta-ol-A1) produced the most significant differences

within the group (females)
    mean? They also did EEGs which seem to be a better-effect based measure of the

activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    hey hold up,

what does mean? They also did EEGs which seem to be a better-effect based measure of the activity.
    Arent

those results based on VNO?
    I mean VNO differences?

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Arent those

results based on VNO?
    I mean VNO differences?
    In this case sorta. There was a round of tests with

oflactory, EEG and bodily response.
    In 30 female subjects, B(A-1) and F(beta-ol-A1) evoked a significant

increase in skin temperature compared to A and C(Est).
    In females, B(A-1) or F(beta-ol-A1) applied to the VNO

increased alpha cortical independent of the response of olfactory receptors.
    i.e. The females got 'hot'

and the EEG registered cortical alpha modulation... whatever that means.

Hello All! i am new to

the "love-scent" scene... so i am trying to private message bruce in regards to getting on the "list" to receive

test "mones".. is there a charge? which is fine. sorry for the noob question.. i'm just trying to get mine and

post about the results aswell..i am very interested on this topic.. i purchased "phelure" but alass. no results..

i then reviewed the product on these forums... damm i wish i woulda stumbled on this site before i bought the

damm product.. o well.. lesson learned... anyway.. any help would be great! . thanx again!

Generally when there is a test

coming up it is posted here in the forum and people are invited to participate. Some of the tests are free and

others, beta tests, require that you purchase the product. Tests have been sporadic but lately they have been much

more common than in the past. Keep an eye on the forum and you will get your chance.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Aren't the tests meant to

be tested by more "skillfulled" mone-users?
    I mean they know what to look for and what kind of reactions that is

what..

Cool.. Thanx Belgareth...

I look forward to being part of these tests in the future... i'll be looking for the next "buy-in"

working man...
    yeah,

ur prolly right... but u started somewhere right? i guess i gotta crawl before i walk... just asking for a

chance.. thats all. :P

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL-RESERVE
    working

man...
    yeah, ur prolly right... but u started somewhere right? i guess i gotta crawl before i walk... just

asking for a chance.. thats all. :P
    Year it's also worth a shoot right
    But I don't know but I

would guess that, when given to the experienced testers they can give better testresults as they perhaps better know

what to look for etc.. But you can still try..
    You got no mones or just wanna test some new also...?

Nah All I have is

Phelure... I dont really think it works.. although lately this chick has been telling me that I smell Good like

every day.. But besides that... nothing.. Just wondering which one would be a good noob start off mone?? any

advice? thanx again in advance..

and how the heck do u PM

someone on this site?!

We had to shut off the PM system

because of commercial spammers.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information