Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Today I tried 4 drops AQ spiked

with 3 dabs NPA. Still leaning towards social enhancement and encouragement of verbose behavior. Still excellent in

my work environment. However, the NPA seems to make conversations with women a bit more edgy and forward. If I say

one word to them they were all over me (in a friendly way). A certain attractive literature professor would not let

me go and talked my ear off about very personal things (conversations with her are usually work related as we serve

on a committee together). I could see the sparkle in her eye (as it she was entertaining dirty thoughts). AQ/NPA

seems to be a nice combo so far.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Today I tried

4 drops AQ spiked with 3 dabs NPA. Still leaning towards social enhancement and encouragement of verbose behavior.

Still excellent in my work environment. However, the NPA seems to make conversations with women a bit more edgy and

forward. If I say one word to them they were all over me (in a friendly way). A certain attractive literature

professor would not let me go and talked my ear off about very personal things (conversations with her are usually

work related as we serve on a committee together). I could see the sparkle in her eye (as it she was entertaining

dirty thoughts). AQ/NPA seems to be a nice combo so far.
    Maybe something to try when I recieve my package

with my unscented AQ in..
    Looking so much forward to this

Phero Guru

Default report

ok, well, last night

didn't go exactly as I had planned (II had planned on just getting our two female visitors to smell me and give me

their impressions), the conversation got pretty lively and after we ate, we watched a vcr tape from 5 years ago that

a friend had filmed, I call it the Sue and Tina show, not bad for an amateur production. Sue gets a tad embarassed

watching it. About halfway thru the movie the three women disappeared into the bedroom while us guys continued

watching the movie. From the giggles I could hear I figured it was going to be a pretty nice evening thinking that

the ladies had already started to warm up the bed but I was wrong. One of the women had ordered online 3 skimpy

outfits and they had been trying them on till they reappeared in our living room. Well, they all looked pretty hot

and soon we got the sexual ball rolling. One of the guys though wasn't participating, he lost his job last week

(high-paying) and was being a bit childish about it. So, my friend Bob took his wife and Sue and I had a terrific

3-some with Sharon. Sue then went to the living room to talk and baby the guy that lost his job. Sharon and I

continued on with making love. When we were wrapping it up she flat out told me that she loved me, second time

she's done that but the first time I thought she was just being nice to me. But, no, she really means it. I need

to point out that there's nothing underhanded going on as Sue and I always discuss these kinds of things later

after the others have left. Sue herself is in love with Sharon and has been for some time. Sharon knows this and

welcomes it. I believe the mones are playing some kind of role in all this thing with Sharon. She didn't have to

be honest with me, this kind of stuff rarely happens in the swinger's world. Sue and I had a nice long talk last

night and I told her that I just have zero reason to complain about anthing, that I couldn't be happier and that it

was her that made me that way. Too many beers, a spot of weed and a couple of shots of whiskey were all in play

too.

Before they came I mixed into a coffee cup plate 10 drops of unscented AQ (by drop I mean squeezing

the rubber thingamajig till a drop falls), an equal amount of Pheros to cover it, two sprays of Liquid Trust, two

drops of AE/m, and about 3 drops of A1. I had just showered and put 1/2 of that mix on my torso and into the top of

my pubic hair (I figure that if a woman is going down on me, she should have something nice floating into her

nostrils). I got dressed and the put the other half on my jaw line and around my ears, a bit left went on my

wrists. I asked Sue to check the scent and she said it was too rank so I added some SOE gel (maybe a 3rd of a pack

onto my jawline), Sue then pronounced me ok to be in public. Laughing here, about 2 hours later she told me that

the SOE had converted!!! I just decided to let it go and not try to cover the scent. Sorry about not being a

purist and just going with the AQ but when I am going to be in these kinds of situations, I want the best possible

outcome and I figure the "tried and true" has worked in the past so just add in the newer products and see what

happens.

Gegogi, you are amazing to be able to get away with both NPA and AQ. Sue wanted me to ask you

something but I see there's no way to do this anymore on here. And, I can't ask in public as she's works in a

field that you are very familiar with.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    This exactly sums

up why 98% of the people try pheromones. I don't care what pheromnes they try or what pheromone website they

partake of. The M&M man has sumed up why the almost total majority of people use artificial pheromones.

I don't know, T ... all over the place, people seem to be going and happy with social. I myself have that down

... SOE and one other. I'm still waiting for the "I can't help myself ... I've gotta have you!!! Please!!!!"

mone.

So, HEC, Bruce, Doc ... lets make it happen BEFORE I'm dead. Please!!!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I don't

know, T ... all over the place, people seem to be going and happy with social. I myself have that down ... SOE and

one other. I'm still waiting for the "I can't help myself ... I've gotta have you!!! Please!!!!" mone.

So, HEC, Bruce, Doc ... lets make it happen BEFORE I'm dead.

Please!!!!
    WORD!!!

There are definitely positive reactions when using most of the mones

I've bought (some didn't work for me or I just haven't figured them out yet), but there wasn't any mone that got

babes jumping me... I'm still hoping...

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I don't know, T

... all over the place, people seem to be going and happy with social.

Very true. However

the great majority of people who want to try pheromones are initially attracted to them by the thought of becoming

more sexually attractive than they were before. And in many cases just sexually attractive for the first time in

their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Very true.

However the great majority of people who want to try pheromones are initially attracted to them by the thought of

becoming more sexually attractive than they were before. And in many cases just sexually attractive for the first

time in their lives.
    And some just wanna spike things up a bit
    To make things a "little"

easier..

Sorry about the delay but I

have been pretty busy. Sat. night wore 6 drops of AQ and finally added the 3 dabs NPA to the mix that I have been

waiting to do. I now feel comfortable in saying that AQ is not sexually driven but does work as a social mone. My

cover scent is a cologne that is only available by special order so the name need not be mentioned. Anyways about

30 minutes after putting my mix on, I hopped into the car when my date picked me up. The heat was on high as it's

very cold here right now. We got about 30 seconds away from my house and she started sniffing the air, kinda like a

dog looking for a scent. She looked over at me and said, "your wearing f*** me cologne!" (keep in mind that I have

wore this cologne around her before without this reaction) Then covered her mouth like she couldn't believe that

she had just said that out loud. Needless to say it was a very good night!

So Sunday I was with her again, just

cuddling this time. I put the same combo on again to see if it would have the same results. She said your wearing

that same combo again aren't ya? (she knows I layer scents but doesn't know exactly what that means). She was

sniffing me a lot and it led to another good night.

Yo, AQ with NPA is da bomb if

you're trollin' fo' nookie or lookin' ta grease da tease. I tested it today with an ex-GF with impressive

results--got a little honey on ma stinger (didn't think that would ever happen again). She was pretty freaked a few

hours later...

AQ solo is great for work and general walkaround. I must say it is pretty funky. I seem to be

getting more sensitive to the smell. Needs a hoe lotta cover.

Yo, AQ with

NPA is da bomb if you're trollin' fo' nookie or lookin' ta grease da tease.
    G, How did you know the

exact words I was looking for? LOL
    Either way that is my guy feeling and I am really excited to keep testing this

combo! How have your results with this been around strangers?

Got my AQ today so will only

be posting my initial thoughts as I've had no chance to test it yet..
    Normally an unscented product isn't

unscented and has some unpretty smell.. But this one only smells lightly of alcohol and is the best unscented

product with "no scent" I've ever tried!
    It's amazing I must say..
    Besides that I LOVE the glass dropper that

comes with it.. It's great quality.!

I will be testing it when I meet my group again.. There I will "slowplay"

it and work the dosage up and see what happens..

Mine definately smells! You may

be one of those that cannot smell it. If anything, it has a stronger odor than TE, to me.

The smell covers

easily enough and I have been getting good reactions from it. Planning on taking a client to lunch in a few minutes,

we'll see how it works with her.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Mine

definately smells! You may be one of those that cannot smell it. If anything, it has a stronger odor than TE, to

me.

The smell covers easily enough and I have been getting good reactions from it. Planning on taking a client

to lunch in a few minutes, we'll see how it works with her.
    NPA I can smell.. So that seems wierd..
    But

I don't think TE unscented for women smell wild, but definetly more than AQ but not as much as NPA..
    But NPA

smells awfull!

Yes, AQ is some funky sh!t.

Whether you can smell it or not, cover it and cover it good. Else suffer a rep as Dr. BO.

I always do that but for me

it's still the least STINKY unscented product I've ever smelled..

This is an example of why it's

so hard to make concrete staements about pheomones. Everybody responds differently to them. To Gegogi and me the

unscented stinks, to you it doesn't. Unless you know otherwise, you are better off assuming it smells bad

to somebody.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

It's also an issue of the

concentration of the smell and the setting. Does unscented Edge "stink?" Well.... IMHO, an enormous amount spray

on the armpits is nauseating, while a subtle touch of it emerging from the right cover scent is

fantastic.

Another example.. cigarette smoke!?! Nothing can be more noxious or annoying than cigarette

smoke, but still on the odd occasion a tiny whiff of cigarette smoke outside at a cafe mixed with breakfast smells

including coffee is sort of intoxicating to me. It's got to be the slightest almost subliminal whiff though. Go

figure.

OK, sorry about the rambling there....
    What I came here to say is that we have some UNscented

in stock and up on the site now. The regular is no longer "beta".

Oh yeah, and thanks for

all the great feedback from you intrepid testers.

Peace and Love,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I will also assume that now

that I know you guys think it stinks..

And Bruce.. Actually I was wondering if you would start selling containers

like the ones unscented AQ comes in?
    Those could be great things for mixing also..

And have you heard from Stone

Labs about the AE smell?

Actually I love the smell of

cured tobacco (fresh & unburned), just can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke! I really like the smell of freshly

ground and/or brewed coffee but don't like the taste.

One thing I know, most women are more senstitive to

smells--especially sweat & pheromone scents--than men. Not merely more sensitive but are more easily offended or

grossed out. So it's best to error on the side of extreme caution.

Yep, Bruce, methinks unscented AQ is a solid

product. Consistent social enhancement, easy to cover and nice label graphics for a professional appearance. Frankly

some of your products need label redesigns. First impressions do count. Plus, the bottle didn't leak on the way to

Hawaii! Finally, it works well with NPA if you need to amp up the sexual vibe.

Phero Pro

gegogi, ive been asking love

scent for label redesigns for years, SOE is the first one that comes into my head, the label disapears with finger

use, not a good thing having a bottle of some exotic perfume with no label and trying to take it through customs in

an airport, it happened to me with SOE a few years back, had some explaining to do...

Today was my first day

testing my unscented AQ..
    I applied one drop that I split so I covered both sides of neck with 1 drop.. then 1 more

drop on my wrists that I splitted..
    And both the girls in my group was very sweet today.. The one who normally is

the sweetest towards me I didn't see much of a difference..
    And the other was very very talkative, laugthed all

the time when I said something plus she tried to make a joke about everything also..
    And the most "odd" thing was

she followed me and the other girl (the one that's normally the sweetest)..
    She came outside to us, and she

followed us into the bar when we played pool.. Yes we have a bar and pool table at my school..
    It could be because

our other groupmember didn't show up and she didn't wanna be alone but normally she doesn't care for that because

when we go outside to smoke (I don't smoke but just go to talk) she's normally the only just to stay inside but

not today..
    Seemed a little wierd but can't be sure of if it was the unscented AQ..
    More testing needed but so

far it looks good..

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Today

was my first day testing my unscented AQ..
    I applied one drop that I split so I covered both sides of neck with 1

drop.. then 1 more drop on my wrists that I splitted..
    And both the girls in my group was very sweet today.. The

one who normally is the sweetest towards me I didn't see much of a difference..
    And the other was very very

talkative, laugthed all the time when I said something plus she tried to make a joke about everything also..
    And

the most "odd" thing was she followed me and the other girl (the one that's normally the sweetest)..
    She came

outside to us, and she followed us into the bar when we played pool.. Yes we have a bar and pool table at my

school..
    It could be because our other groupmember didn't show up and she didn't wanna be alone but normally she

doesn't care for that because when we go outside to smoke (I don't smoke but just go to talk) she's normally the

only just to stay inside but not today..
    Seemed a little wierd but can't be sure of if it was the unscented

AQ..
    More testing needed but so far it looks good..
    Hey Workingmann hi, are you using drops of the AQ ? I thought that it now comes as a

spray, or possably you received yours just before the sprays were introduced. Anyway you started with 2 drops which

seems very sensible to me. Thanks for the feedback buddy, good testing.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Hey Workingmann hi, are you using drops of the

AQ ? I thought that it now comes as a spray, or possably you received yours just before the sprays were introduced.

Anyway you started with 2 drops which seems very sensible to me. Thanks for the feedback buddy, good testing.

No the new Unscented AQ comes with a glass dropper like the AE, so you can measure

precise how much you put on very easy!
    I LOVE IT!
    Hope it stays this way, and perhaps Bruce will sell these

containers (with the glass dropper) without mones because I think they will be great for the mixing procedure.. Very

easy to take 1 drop of this and place in a container, and then 3 drops of this etc. so the mixing could get very

easy..

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    No the

new Unscented AQ comes with a glass dropper like the AE, so you can measure precise how much you put on very

easy!
    I LOVE IT!
    Hope it stays this way, and perhaps Bruce will sell these containers (with the glass dropper)

without mones because I think they will be great for the mixing procedure.. Very easy to take 1 drop of this and

place in a container, and then 3 drops of this etc. so the mixing could get very easy..
    WM hi, i just had a look at the sales page for the unscented AQ, and it says is is

now in a spray format, but if anyone is not happy with this delivery system they could always put it in another

bottle so as to either use a dropper or to just dab it on, I think it would be easy to over apply using a spray in

some cases, or possably one spray of AQ may be sufficient ? it doesent seem to me like there would be too many

sprays in a 14ml bottle that is all, Then again i am watching my pennys, not that i have any to watch at the moment,

so its good as things can only get better ha ha .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I can say that using the

dropper has made the bottle spread very well so far. I would hardly be able to notice a dent in it if I hadn't

spilled some of it. BTW it makes a nice furniture polish, it's been over a week and the wood is still glossy.

I prefer a dropper over a

sprayhead anyday of the week. The only drawback is you're more likely to spill your joyjuice if under the influence

of herb or spirits.

I prefer a

dropper over a sprayhead anyday of the week. The only drawback is you're more likely to spill your joyjuice if

under the influence of herb or spirits.
    I can totally agree here!!

Terry:
    Okay mine is

just in the glas dropper (not like PI and so forth) and in all situations it's good and to prefer.. it helps making

the precise amounts plus mixes..

Phero Guru

Default geez, you guys

I like the drop

technique best too but the Liquid Trust spray bottle works pretty good.
    Last edited by Bruce; 02-04-2007 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Took out the drug reference

Phero Guru

Default testing later on today

going to

a SuperBowl bash at the American Legion. I'm hoping that Billie, my dykey friend will be there were her Femme. I

know Billie's got the hots for Sue and she does like me a lot, if the scent gets up her nostrils I'm gonna make a

play for it, something like "hey Billie, how's about we let these two ladies go at it and we'll watch and beat our

meat.

Test results tomorrow. Sue says I'm really bad bad bad.

Phero Guru

Default I think Sue and I

would be up

for it. She's never been and would like to go. She doesn't smoke though and still wants to go. Wondering if the

mones would get thru the fog in the bars there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information