Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Phero Guru

Default well my lesbian

visit-red-300x50PNG
    friend never

showed up. I had on 5 drops of AQ unscented and covered with an equal amount of Pheros. The venue was packed and

very smoky. Several women glanced my way throughout the evening. An older woman sitting right next to me was

extremely chatty and friendly, I was a bit wasted and, according to Sue, led her on a bit too much, she's a

neighbor so I'll wind up running into her again at some point and I'll have to tell her how messed up I was. Not

a bad mone night but nothing earth shattering to report.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Default Testresults with Unscented AQ

Last Friday and today I used the AQ..
    First of all I will say I really LIKE the glass dropper (like the one that

comes with AE) because you're ratios are much much more precise than the sprayhead or the regurlar dropper (like PI

etc)..

FRIDAY:
    1 Drop Unscented AQ on each side of neck
    1 drop of WAGG on each side of neck (under

the area with AQ)
    SOE on my wrists
    Covered with polo black coverscent

One from my group and I should do

some work together and we agreed one one thing.. Then one of the others asked a question and I realized something

wasn't right so I explained my oppinion but the girl I did it with got really really angry (but I thing it isn't

the mones but it's just her way when you don't agree) and I told her I didn't wanna spend time saying the same

arguments over and over when she couldn't understand them and give a good counterargument.. Then the girl that had

asked the question and I started working on something else that ended up really good! We made a really perfect part

of our project there and she seemed like she wanted to be really close to me that day..
    THen the last girl and I

went to play pool and even though she had other plans it seemed like she just wanted to be around me.. In another

way than the second girl.. She was more talkative and funny and not only project, project,

project..

MONDAY:

1 Drop Unscented AQ on each side of neck, and 1 on wrist rubbed together
    1 drop of

WAGG on each side of neck (under the area with AQ)
    Covered with Dolce & Gabanna

Today at the cantine some

guys looked at me both when entering and leaving.. Couldn't really figure out if it was like Cool dude, or what a

jerk.. They were to far away.. Besides that some girls at a table stopped their conversation when I walked by and

she stared briefly at me (elevator look) and when she realized what she was doing she rushed her eyes to her friend

and talked on.. Guess she thought it was imbarrasing..
    Besides that again the girl from friday wanted to stick

around, asked me to come smoke, wanted to play pool all the time and when we were going home we stopped briefly to

talk and I had to say goodbye..

Phero Guru

Default Sunday evening last...

we had a

couple over for dinner, I wore 5 drops of covered with AE/M, Liquid Trust, A1, Pheros, and an SOE gel pack.

Neither of us liked the guy but we're extremely enchanted with his girlfriend. He's a "golfer type" and Sue and I

just aren't impressed or interested in that sort of guy. She's a school teacher and pretty much mis-matched with

her boyfriend of a year now, they only see each other every other week, if she were mine, she'd never be out of my

sight, sure that Sue feels the same, hot hot and more hot. We wound up in the hot tub and then went on to our

bedroom, sensual and wonderful sex, Sue paid little attention to the guy and that might work against our favor cause

we want her back and bad. Time will tell.

I'm not sure how much of a factor the mones were. She really

seemed to enjoy our company while we prepared dinner and the mones were at their strongest then but after going into

the hot tub I think most of the mones were washed off from the chemicals we use in it. I asked Sue afterwards to

check me and she could still smell the on my jawline but not the other mones. It was one of the best

swinger encounters we've had in the past 7 years. Sue and I accused each other of falling in love with "Annie" and

we are both right.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Holy Sh!+, Kool. Your mix

leaves nothing to chance, does it?

Congrats on the fun time.

I'm still testing AQ. Today I applied two

drops with one dab of NPA. We'll see. So far I still can't draw a conclusion.

I'm still seeing the woman I

met wearing NPA, b-nol, PF, and a314. So I tend to try to wear the tried and true around her.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Today I used 1 drop on each

side of neck, and 1 on each wrist..

Today people listened and when we went into the cantine a table of girls was

all gigly and looking towards me.. But on my way back I noticed a girl I once knew so perhaps that was the reason..

But I'm not sure.. Else I got another idea and one of the girls wanted me to come over beside her and help her, but

after a while it was like she didn't wanna listen to me anymore.. Like she got too much of it when I sat beside

her..
    Else one girl was bery playfull and more than yesterday..

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Today I

used 1 drop on each side of neck, and 1 on each wrist..

Today people listened and when we went into the cantine

a table of girls was all gigly and looking towards me.. But on my way back I noticed a girl I once knew so perhaps

that was the reason.. But I'm not sure.. Else I got another idea and one of the girls wanted me to come over beside

her and help her, but after a while it was like she didn't wanna listen to me anymore.. Like she got too much of it

when I sat beside her..
    Else one girl was bery playfull and more than yesterday..
    It is very possable that

your little brew is stirring up a degree of arousal in these girls, but it is something that they probably would not

be very enthusiastic about showing or displaying any easy to read sighns to others around, except in a more intimate

setting with you alone, then again girls are really hooked by a little sweet good old fashioned "Romance"albeit they

wont admit to this fact within a group setting, i think with your mixture and some intimate romantic overtures you

will become a big hitter with the girls, just make sure to be discreet if mixing in with girls in groups, because

they would like you as there sexy guy exclusively, their little secret, so you are not the groups friendly guy, but

you are an exclusive sexy romantic guy as veiwed by the girls, a man to be desired, i would say, definately project

an aura of mystery romance and manlyness about your self, dont be afraid to be a little different or a little daring

if you feel that you would like to do so, whatever you do they are always looking believe me, so with your mixes and

actions and speech you will stand out from the normal hum drum crowd, because you are not a yes man, you are not a

weak willed man who panders to their every wish and who agrees with them so as to appear popular, and you dont need

to stay hung tightly within the security of the group, because you are an ALPHA man an exciting mysteryious romantic

self made man....wow yes you are a man who is not afraid to be himself and reach out for what he wants....sigh just

a few thoughts, but nothing to get hung about, it is just that girls see everything in pictures, and to remain in

the realm of desire a picture needs to appear as vibrant and alive and out of the ordinary. Do you picture yourself

as that man that the girls all really want and desire to fullfill their fantasys...
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I don't really care much

for their opinion about me.. I'm jsut myself and say my opinion and stick with it untill I et a better argument

against me that can convince me that I might be wrong and she had a better idea..
    I don't compromise just because

she says her things louder.. One yells at me in every discussuion but I don't back off before she comes with good

arguments..
    And the other girls in the group normally backs down when she does so but not me..
    I aint sure I'm an

aplha, but I'm ME.. And that's not gonna change.. And I'm not trying to be something I'm not or trying to be the

mann they want. .I'm just me..

I don't

really care much for their opinion about me.. I'm jsut myself and say my opinion and stick with it untill I et a

better argument against me that can convince me that I might be wrong and she had a better idea..
    I don't

compromise just because she says her things louder.. One yells at me in every discussuion but I don't back off

before she comes with good arguments..
    And the other girls in the group normally backs down when she does so but

not me..
    I aint sure I'm an aplha, but I'm ME.. And that's not gonna change.. And I'm not trying to be

something I'm not or trying to be the mann they want. .I'm just me..
    It sure seems that you got it

all sussed out and in hand which is the only way and you is the man in control, which is good, these girls will

respect you for being just the Workingmann..

Today again I used 4 drops..

But one of them got a little big because I spilled it too early (beføre I reached my wrist so I got to "catch it"

and therefor I pressed a little more so perhaps two drops came out..)

Today the girl that normally is very

argumentative was still angry and so on, but she didn't shout as loud as the other days.. And normally when we

argue it kind of seems like she sticks with it, just because of the arguments sake.. But today we argumented again

and she actually ended agreeing with me and being nice again..
    Really impressive!

In the cantine a group of

girls looked after me again today through the corner of their eyes.. And the lady at the counter said 20 kr and

smiled like in a toothpaste commercial (showing all the teeth - like a clown smile)
    And when we left the

girl I usually play pool with asked me what time I would come in tomorrow because she wanted to play pool before any

of the others would come..

I will try again tomorrow to see if
    5 drops will give the same results or if I just

was "lucky" today

Btw. forgot to tell also..

in the cantine I walked by one of the guys from my class that was sitting there talking with another guy and I

raised his hand as hello with a big smile.. I said hey and went in to get my food.. WHen I came back out he asked me

when I was walking by him, how it was going and was very talkative..
    I ended it of brief with a joke and we walked

on (the girl I normally play pool with and me) and she wanted to smoke and we went outside.. And 2 sec. after we got

outside the guy from the cantine had rushed off and came out to talk with us and everytime we talk he's very funny

and joking etc.. He's a cool fun dude, and mentioned a couple of times we should drink some beers etc. and I just

have taken it as a laugh but I really think he wants to hang out with me more..
    Kinda seems as he's trying to

become my friend and spend time with me..
    Really cool reaction worth mentioning..

And all around a really good

day today with great great results.. But I will try again tomorrow to see if it just was one of those "evrythings

good day"

Today used 5 drops (but

probably 5,5 drops) and wow! This is the best results I've seen ever with my group..
    The girl I normally play pool

with kept joking and wanted to be around me..
    All these girls were laughin and laughin of everything I said..
    At

one point the girl I normally play pool with had a laghinflip so she kept laughin for about 3-4 minutes.. Was

really amazing..
    Will try on monday to amp it up to about 6 drops and see the results.. But WOW!
    Much

much better than yesterday and that was also a perfect day so I'm really beginning to love this one

Today

used 5 drops (but probably 5,5 drops) and wow! This is the best results I've seen ever with my group..
    The girl I

normally play pool with kept joking and wanted to be around me..
    All these girls were laughin and laughin of

everything I said..
    At one point the girl I normally play pool with had a laghinflip so she kept laughin for about

3-4 minutes.. Was really amazing..
    Will try on monday to amp it up to about 6 drops and see the results.. But WOW!

Much much better than yesterday and that was also a perfect day so I'm really beginning to love this one

Great stuff Workingmann, good to see you working so well with the and

de good results occuring, sure you are good scientist.

Last week I decided to try

an amped up combo. So far I have found about 4 drops of and 3-4 daps of NPA to be a great combo but I

wanted something more. This time I went with 7 dabs of NPA(chest and neck), 8 drops of (neck, jawline,

hair) and 3 sprays of LT (sprayed on shirt) I was going to a smokey bar with a friend and was loking for a more

extreme reaction good or bad.
    Well as it turns out, this combo really helped me establish a major alpha vibe.

Everyone sitting near me was laughing at everything I said (keep in mind all but 1 was a stranger). Guys showed

great respect and woman showed interest. I wouldn't recommend this combo for every day use as it would be way

overwhelming but it worked well for the enviroment that I was in. I am really starting to feel may be my

social mone with SOE continuing to me my business mone.

has been doing a great

job for me in both settings.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

How much do you wear,

Belgareth?

I've tried 1-3 drops with modest gains in social interactions.

Started small with just a drop

and have worked my way up to as much as six drops. Three seems to be about right most of the time. Its hard to OD on

the stuff but it can stink. It got cold here for a while so I was wearing it on the back of my neck but usually wear

it on my fore arms. For cover I've been wearing a combo of deer musk and aloeswood oil.

There are the regular

hits in social or professional interactions. One of the amusing ones was the lady who stopped in her tracks for

several seconds then told me how good I smelled, turned red and walked on.

SOme people may need to spike it with

a little -none, from what I have read. For me, it works fine as is.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default none

"There are the regular hits

in social or professional interactions. One of the amusing ones was the lady who stopped in her tracks for several

seconds then told me how good I smelled, turned red and walked on."

Love that kind of thing!!!

DST:

try my combo, it works pretty well and your Pheros covers it very nicely, 5 drops of AQ for sure. We had a new

couple over for dinner last night and I wore what's now my "usual" combo. They liked us quite a bit, said we were

the first really normal couple they had met, and it was a nice sexual time too.

Ok, you guys are psyching me

up to try a higher dose.

Bel, I think you're the only other person who wears musk. Is it the good stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Ok, you

guys are psyching me up to try a higher dose.
    Doc, I haven't really noticed any OD with it yet so go

for it.

I've worn up to 10 small drops

of AQ with no OD and increasing social benefits. Like Bel says, AQ starts to put on some serious funk at higher RMS,

so dive for heavy cover. For me, 4-6 drops seems to be ideal for walkaround and work. Add 3 or 4 dabs of NPA and

I'm transformed into a frickin' babe magnet.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Ok, you guys

are psyching me up to try a higher dose.

Bel, I think you're the only other person who wears musk. Is it the

good stuff?
    If you mean "Is it real musk?", Yes, it is. Wild harvested Chinese to be specific. Not the very

best quality but well above average. No harm to the animals either.

Go ahead and try the higher doses, it can't

hurt. I haven't been able to OD. Haven't really tried but six drops is pretty high. Didn't see any real increase

in return after 4 so decided not to waste the stuff. And to paraphrase somebody else "Your results may vary"

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Doc, I

haven't really noticed any OD with it yet so go for it.
    I haven't either seen any OD results and I'm

also amazed ove the high dozes everyone seem to can use..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Banned User

Yep.. This

formula was by no means easy to create (to offer all these benefits vs. conventional formulas)

P.S. The reason

you can't OD is because of the innovative "buffers" (which have never before been seen in commerical formulas

previously) as well as the very low concentration of androstenone.. Just a FYI

Remember: "the more

the merrier?" :-)

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid

(HEC)

Remember: "the more the merrier?" :-)

Is this supposed to mean, that the more

of this product you use, the better your results? And I mean in a general manner, since obviously everyone has a

different body chemistry.

Default This is my understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
    Yep.. This formula was by no means easy to create (to offer all these benefits vs.

conventional formulas)

P.S. The reason you can't OD is because of the innovative "buffers" (which have never

before been seen in commerical formulas previously) as well as the very low concentration of androstenone.. Just a

FYI

Remember: "the more the merrier?" :-)
    So does this mean,

Use more drops AQ = created more repeat sales = more $$$ generated for producers = merrier countinence for seller .

?? Personally i think it looks very sus, because here you are with a 23mg Pheromone content in 14 ml, and people

are having to splash on up to 6 drops of the stuff on to get a result, and some are even adding NPA to get it going,

so the Anone content must be soooo low, this stuff should have been called INSTANT GIGGLE.. I wonder what has

happened to the days of AE, at 3.75 mg in 7.5 ml when 3 drops were enough for any man, and if we were to double the

size of AE for instance to 7.5 mg in 15 ml then the equivelent proportion of AQ would still contain a whopping

15.2mg extra pheromone content advantage per bottle,that is a lot of pheromone when you look at it on scale, and at

this concentration you would logically think that 5 drops would put any man on the stage, and at this rate of usage

the AQ quantity will be used up at a fast rate, I really hope this stuff is delivering a good bang for the buck so

to speak, at the price of the stuff youd really want action and less imagination, But remember i am an uneducated

person so i may be completly missing the point with this, as i am only speaking my thoughts about this product, I

really hope it is more effective than some of the Instant Pheromone Product range ( purchased from another forum

source ) that i have spent money on in the past,as these do not exactly state their pheromone content, but contrary

to their advertised quality, i have found them to appear very low on actual pheromone content, but high on fragrance

only, with little performance and a lot of hype.

Terry I know those kind of

sites.. Not many who say what's in them or how much but is just strongly fragranced..
    But I've seen the best

results with these girls (them from my group) I've ever seen.. So even though you use 5 drops they work better and

you don't OD.. And even if I could use more drops and get good results with these buffers I wouldn't go up to 10

drops as I don't think it wouldn't double the effect..
    So when you get the results you want just use the amount

that gives them..
    And 5 or 6 drops aint that much I think..
    Many use x drops NPA and y drops LT, z drops AQ, v

drops of something else..
    And again then it will eventually almost always add up to more than 6 drops total - so

perhaps if you can use AQ alone and "only" 6 drops you would save money.. Plus you have the "buffers" that other

products don't have..

I can see your point of the content is high but we need "high" doses in relation to the

mone content, but if 2/3 is buffers and other mones that doesn't work as strong as none and etc. then of course the

mone amount will be high but it doesn't have to be high in content of the "strong mones"..

And I would just say

I'm glad for this product and I just think you should see that it's a good product for the user..
    You should be

glad you can buy a product with this ghigh mone content for this price (even though it migh not be not be strong

mones as none etc)..
    Plus the buffers is also worth some price tag..
    If you use other mones you can more easily OD

(because they're more strong without buffers) but with this new AQ there's buffers but might not be as

"strong"..
    But you can't get everything still and I would say you can always buy AQ + NPA and then mix it and you

can get what you want..

I have seen the greatest results with this product so I will not be the one complaining

Default 6 drops

Today I used 6 drops

of AQ, Wagg and polo black..
    The girl I play pool with was lazy and tired (but I doub't it was the mones as she

was it after 1,5 minute with me when we walked around) but eventually we got into the room to play some pool (it's

locked during the holidays so we had to get a key)..
    Even though after the first game the clock said 10 she still

carried on and payed for another game quickly..
    Besides that the girl that doesn't shout at me in discussions

listened a lot to me and did agree with a lot of my ideas..
    The pool girl wanted a lot of things today and was very

joyfull and playfull.. She tried a little to tease me and push me and stuff but she wasn't as gigly as with 4,5 - 5

drops but might be because she was tired..
    Got really good respect today..!
    Besides that nothing noticable..

Terry I

know those kind of sites.. Not many who say what's in them or how much but is just strongly fragranced..
    But I've

seen the best results with these girls (them from my group) I've ever seen.. So even though you use 5 drops they

work better and you don't OD.. And even if I could use more drops and get good results with these buffers I

wouldn't go up to 10 drops as I don't think it wouldn't double the effect..
    So when you get the results you want

just use the amount that gives them..
    And 5 or 6 drops aint that much I think..
    Many use x drops NPA and y drops

LT, z drops AQ, v drops of something else..
    And again then it will eventually almost always add up to more than 6

drops total - so perhaps if you can use AQ alone and "only" 6 drops you would save money.. Plus you have the

"buffers" that other products don't have..

I can see your point of the content is high but we need "high" doses

in relation to the mone content, but if 2/3 is buffers and other mones that doesn't work as strong as none and etc.

then of course the mone amount will be high but it doesn't have to be high in content of the "strong mones"..

And I would just say I'm glad for this product and I just think you should see that it's a good product for the

user..
    You should be glad you can buy a product with this ghigh mone content for this price (even though it migh

not be not be strong mones as none etc)..
    Plus the buffers is also worth some price tag..
    If you use other mones

you can more easily OD (because they're more strong without buffers) but with this new AQ there's buffers but

might not be as "strong"..
    But you can't get everything still and I would say you can always buy AQ + NPA and then

mix it and you can get what you want..

I have seen the greatest results with this product so I will not be the

one complaining
    Yes surething Workingmann, the results say heaps, if

usung 5 drops gets a noticeable result then it is money well spent on a reliable product that can only gain good

recognition so its lookin good... sure is better than paying out on other non performing brands, thank you for the

good posts and information, it really is helpfull to all of us poor..

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Yes surething Workingmann, the results say heaps, if usung 5

drops gets a noticeable result then it is money well spent on a reliable product that can only gain good recognition

so its lookin good... sure is better than paying out on other non performing brands, thank you for the good posts

and information, it really is helpfull to all of us poor..
    Iøm just trying to help

and to do what I was suppose to.. After all i got this great product to test and I got it for free and I just love

to been granted that and then I just wanna pay my gratitude to do my best at replying results that are usefull in

some extend to others and report om the results..
    Iøm not only trying to help out to other phero user but also

reply back to Bruce so they might wanna change something out from my replyes.. I don't know but I guess I'm

suppose to reply in the best manner and give and tell about my results so it can benefit everybody here..

Used 5 drops AQ again and

one dab of NPA..
    My pool girl was very friendly today and very joking/teasing.. And more talkative today

also..
    One of the girls thought she was beginning to have a feber but the next girl told her she wasn't hot enough

for that so perhaps the NPA that gave her the heat.. but of course I'm not sure.. Seems unlikely with one

dab but I would start out small..
    Else the pool girl wanted to hang around me a lot and more than

yesterday..

After school I went to a auto part store and while waiting I walked around.. I noticed a girl that

keept looking at me from the corner of her eye.. I walked over in her area to look at the stuff where she was

standing.. She keept walking one step ahead of me and don't know if it was because I intimidated her or she wanted

me to look at her from behind.. I standed beside her and looked at a message I got and she went over to another

shelf so she could look at me again from the corner of her eye..
    Two younger guys came in and one of them started

talking very loud when they came to the shelf I standed beside.. It seemed as the one tried to akt smart or

something.. To show me how smart and funny he were as everything in the shelf should be commented or joked about or

said it could be cool to his budys car.. Guess he might could have been one of those kinda types but just seemed

strange that he started suddently to speak so loud just when walking up to the shelf I standed beside..
    It got my

time and the service man seemed much more friendly and down to earth than normally these types are.. Normally they

always act as they're better than you because they know more about cars than you..
    But not this time but might be

just the guy that was a nice dude..
    Besides that I went to MacD to get a burger in drive in, and both girls smiled

big at me when I paid and when I got my burger..
    Nothing else to report today..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information