Close

Stranger

Default Looking for advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey wats up guys

i've been reading some of the forums in here trying to decide what to get for myself...i'm 6'3 asian male about

200 lbs. From what i've read so far it seems that SOE is working well to attract asian woman. I've read that SOE

and NPA may be a successful mix, however i do know as many of you state that testing will ultimately be the best.

I'm a newb to this so i'm wondering about mixes and amounts to use that people find successful for asian woman.

Thanks in advance for any advice that people can give me. I'm itching to try out the products on this site but i'd

rather wait and have an informed purchase you know

Once again thanks in advance for any help.

~Yank

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default SOE AND NPA is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee612 View Post
    Hey wats up guys i've been reading some of the forums in here trying to decide what to get

for myself...i'm 6'3 asian male about 200 lbs. From what i've read so far it seems that SOE is working well to

attract asian woman. I've read that SOE and NPA may be a successful mix, however i do know as many of you state

that testing will ultimately be the best. I'm a newb to this so i'm wondering about mixes and amounts to use that

people find successful for asian woman. Thanks in advance for any advice that people can give me. I'm itching to

try out the products on this site but i'd rather wait and have an informed purchase you know

Once again thanks

in advance for any help.

~Yank
    And good

day
    Yankee612, I think you have done your homework in regard to the best choice for starting

out products, as the unscented SOE would be a very good product to use with a cologne or aftershave of your choice.

You could start out with about 5" of the SOE unscented ( as it comes in a roller application bottle ) and use it

alone for awhile so as to work out the quantity required to best suit your needs, Maby later on when you have

established your rapport with Scent of Eros, you could then do a little experimental work with the other great

product that you mentioned the New Pheromone Additive, this is an extremely versatile and effective product, and a

little of this pheromone formula will go a long way, when starting to add this to your established SOE applications

you would be best starting out with only 1 or 2 very small dabs, and then carefully monitor the effects so as to

obtain what quantities work the magic for you.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information