Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Default unscented - I like it

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

purchased mine and used it it for the first time yesterday. I was confused by the label though. It said 21mg, but I

thought the unscented version had the new formula with more mones. Anyway, instead of trying it out alone I put it

in a combo- 5 drops unscented , 2 drops beta-nol, 2 dabs of my yellow cap mix (too lazy to rewrite what's in

it- read the Mysterious new alpha tests thread). All covered by Aqua Di Gio.

I ran some errands here and there,

but was moving to fast to notice anything. When I went to the the grocery store though, I slowed down. At the

checkout, the guy wasn't too friendly but the girl bagging my gorceries kept looking at me. She had asked the first

two people in front of me if they needed help with my groceries, but with me she didn't even ask, she just started

walking my cart before I told her I got it. I didn't even have that many gorceries compared to the other two in

front of me either. She still wanted to go before I said, "it's ok really, I got it". She wasn't bad looking or

anything but there was a line forming and I didn't want to take her away if she could help someone else.

Sure

it could have been that she just wanted to get away from the line forming. That's always a possibility.

I do

know that the combo affected me. I was in a good mood and very, very hyper. This is odd because I can drink, pepsi,

coffee, red bull, etc.. and I never get hyper like this. That's why I was moving so fast running my errands. Since

the prmary ingredient in my yellow cap mix was NPA I'll consider that for mixing next time.

Used 4,5 drops AQ (4 where

the one was a little bigger than the others), 2 dabs of NPA on the neck (pulsepoints) and some WAGG covered with

Polo Black..
    Today my poolmate girl seemed more energetic and more full of life and spark.. She made jokes and more

than yesterday, and talked a lot..
    She were easy to amuse today and laughed a lot..
    When we began playing pool she

after putting the balls on the table she threw away her jacket and sweater so she only were in t-shirt.. This is not

normal for her as she normally always wears her jacket..
    We were a little late but she insisted on having a second

play (even though I lost ).. Seemed as she wanted to have a good time and be around me for herself..
    When we

got into our partners of the group they were both a little more friendly..
    The poolgirl wanted to go out and smoke

and she just took her jacket on and not her other sweater she had on when she came.. I noticed it and commented it

(and a bit wierd as it was rainy today and more cold - we were promised snowstorm today but only got really cold and

rainy)..
    Besides that we talked a lot and goofed around.. And when we should be going home one of the girls said

you're so funny because of a little joke I made.. Normally she wouldn't say that kinda thing and she doesn't

laugh so easily.. Poolgirl insisted on us having a play of pool.. I won the first round and we had a good time..

But she wanted a second game (so now we have played 4 games on 1 day, where we normally only play 2) and she won

that..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Am I the only person playing

with the unscented now? I keep getting hits and having a great time with it, is anybody else?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Am I

the only person playing with the unscented now? I keep getting hits and having a great time with it, is

anybody else?
    I still have the scented version from the beta test. I should try it again I guess but I'll

spike it this time with something or another.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Am I

the only person playing with the unscented now? I keep getting hits and having a great time with it, is

anybody else?
    I had wondered about this, too - it got really quiet around AQ. I've got a bottle of

the scented beta-AQ (the very first batch), but only used it 3 or 4 times...

There is a distinct difference

between the scented and unscented. I haven't been spiking the unscented at all. Cover it with a good scent and it

seems to really do a good job for me. It does seem to really attract more of the younger women but since I'm not

hunting it doesn't matter in that respect.

In dealing with clients it seems to be at worst neutral and at best

a positive influence. The greatest impact is always with female clients (Gee, what a surprise) but male clients seem

looser and more relaxed too.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I've enjoyed generally

positive but "subdued" reactions from people, but have not found a way yet to improve on a standard mix with it,

either in combo or alone.

With Chikara, by way of contrast, any mix I used it with was improved, though I

preferred not to use it alone to get the best results.

I'll continue to experiment with it until the bottle is

gone at some point, and will be sure to post anything new I can conclude.

I'm glad it's working for some of

you. I guess many of you are using around 3 drops, right?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

2-3 drops. Anything over that

doesn't seem to increase effect so I don't bother with more.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information