Close

Hybrid View

Today I tried 4 drops AQ spiked

with 3 dabs NPA. Still leaning towards social enhancement and encouragement of verbose behavior. Still excellent in

my work environment. However, the NPA seems to make conversations with women a bit more edgy and forward. If I say

one word to them they were all over me (in a friendly way). A certain attractive literature professor would not let

me go and talked my ear off about very personal things (conversations with her are usually work related as we serve

on a committee together). I could see the sparkle in her eye (as it she was entertaining dirty thoughts). AQ/NPA

seems to be a nice combo so far.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Today I tried

4 drops AQ spiked with 3 dabs NPA. Still leaning towards social enhancement and encouragement of verbose behavior.

Still excellent in my work environment. However, the NPA seems to make conversations with women a bit more edgy and

forward. If I say one word to them they were all over me (in a friendly way). A certain attractive literature

professor would not let me go and talked my ear off about very personal things (conversations with her are usually

work related as we serve on a committee together). I could see the sparkle in her eye (as it she was entertaining

dirty thoughts). AQ/NPA seems to be a nice combo so far.
    Maybe something to try when I recieve my package

with my unscented AQ in..
    Looking so much forward to this

Phero Guru

Default report

ok, well, last night

didn't go exactly as I had planned (II had planned on just getting our two female visitors to smell me and give me

their impressions), the conversation got pretty lively and after we ate, we watched a vcr tape from 5 years ago that

a friend had filmed, I call it the Sue and Tina show, not bad for an amateur production. Sue gets a tad embarassed

watching it. About halfway thru the movie the three women disappeared into the bedroom while us guys continued

watching the movie. From the giggles I could hear I figured it was going to be a pretty nice evening thinking that

the ladies had already started to warm up the bed but I was wrong. One of the women had ordered online 3 skimpy

outfits and they had been trying them on till they reappeared in our living room. Well, they all looked pretty hot

and soon we got the sexual ball rolling. One of the guys though wasn't participating, he lost his job last week

(high-paying) and was being a bit childish about it. So, my friend Bob took his wife and Sue and I had a terrific

3-some with Sharon. Sue then went to the living room to talk and baby the guy that lost his job. Sharon and I

continued on with making love. When we were wrapping it up she flat out told me that she loved me, second time

she's done that but the first time I thought she was just being nice to me. But, no, she really means it. I need

to point out that there's nothing underhanded going on as Sue and I always discuss these kinds of things later

after the others have left. Sue herself is in love with Sharon and has been for some time. Sharon knows this and

welcomes it. I believe the mones are playing some kind of role in all this thing with Sharon. She didn't have to

be honest with me, this kind of stuff rarely happens in the swinger's world. Sue and I had a nice long talk last

night and I told her that I just have zero reason to complain about anthing, that I couldn't be happier and that it

was her that made me that way. Too many beers, a spot of weed and a couple of shots of whiskey were all in play

too.

Before they came I mixed into a coffee cup plate 10 drops of unscented AQ (by drop I mean squeezing

the rubber thingamajig till a drop falls), an equal amount of Pheros to cover it, two sprays of Liquid Trust, two

drops of AE/m, and about 3 drops of A1. I had just showered and put 1/2 of that mix on my torso and into the top of

my pubic hair (I figure that if a woman is going down on me, she should have something nice floating into her

nostrils). I got dressed and the put the other half on my jaw line and around my ears, a bit left went on my

wrists. I asked Sue to check the scent and she said it was too rank so I added some SOE gel (maybe a 3rd of a pack

onto my jawline), Sue then pronounced me ok to be in public. Laughing here, about 2 hours later she told me that

the SOE had converted!!! I just decided to let it go and not try to cover the scent. Sorry about not being a

purist and just going with the AQ but when I am going to be in these kinds of situations, I want the best possible

outcome and I figure the "tried and true" has worked in the past so just add in the newer products and see what

happens.

Gegogi, you are amazing to be able to get away with both NPA and AQ. Sue wanted me to ask you

something but I see there's no way to do this anymore on here. And, I can't ask in public as she's works in a

field that you are very familiar with.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Thread Information