Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    that after

we got to the bar, I became intensely fatigued and I'll put that to the mones as I had no reason to be

tired.
    Haven't tried it with the unscented AQ (haven't got it yet ), but the scented AQ made me a

little tired.. Perhaps it's the same things in it that makes us tired..

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I posted sort of irrelevant

results in the other thread. A more legit initial report is coming in a couple days.

I have two combinations

in mind, in addition to trying it straight, and that will take a week or so.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

We will look forward to this

Doc..

Yes Doc, I am looking

forward to your post. As for me I don't wear mones much during the week, except for SOE at my job, because I

rarely go out so it's not a fair testing ground. No, I am not willing to test the Auqagen at my job yet until I

better understand it's effects because I work off of commission and can't afford negative results.

Marlboro, my sense of AQ, after 3

days use at work and a visit to the dentist, is its effects are more akin to SOE than any other product I have used.

Nothing over the top but it seems very social and tends to make nearby folks verbose. I could detect no negative

effects but have used between 2 and 4 drops thus far. No women have dry humped my leg so I'm unsure about the

sexual attraction or encouragement possibilties.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Marlboro, my sense

of AQ, after 3 days use at work and a visit to the dentist, is its effects are more akin to SOE than any other

product I have used. Nothing over the top but it seems very social and tends to make nearby folks verbose. I could

detect no negative effects but have used between 2 and 4 drops thus far. No women have dry humped my leg so I'm

unsure about the sexual attraction or encouragement possibilties.
    2-4 drops is way too little for you with

the amount of mones you have to put on to get good results so I reckon if you double you will get some leg action

for sure! Keep us posted!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default I was weaing 2 AQ + 1 dab NPA.

Ok, I don't know what this means. But tonight a lesbian woman friend licked me in the face, and told me she wanted

to have sex with me in friont of a table full of people. She also explained that she was ovulating.

She may not

have been kidding. But she had been drinking a few Miller High Life's.

On the other hand, two bartenders were

bitchy with me when I first ordered.

Anyway, later that night she asked me to spank her hard, which I did,

right in front of the bar.

Maybe I OD'ed with the NPA. So tomorrow I'll leave that off and try something

else.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Sounds like one of the more

interesting bars I've ever heard of. I really do need to come visit you some day.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Ok, I

don't know what this means. But tonight a lesbian woman friend licked me in the face, and told me she wanted to

have sex with me in friont of a table full of people. She also explained that she was ovulating.

She may not

else.
    I don't think one dab of NPA will make you OD already.. Maybe they just had a bad day..

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    I don't

think one dab of NPA will make you OD already.. Maybe they just had a bad day..
    It depends on the person. I

OD on a single dab of NPA. On the other hand Gegogi can bathe in it. We are all different and Doc is a very

experienced pheromone user. He knows what he is seeing even if he hasn't been around a lot lately.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    It depends

on the person. I OD on a single dab of NPA. On the other hand Gegogi can bathe in it. We are all different and Doc

is a very experienced pheromone user. He knows what he is seeing even if he hasn't been around a lot

lately.
    Year you're right.. But then he also has a high natural output as do you also..
    Just wild to me

to hear people OD already after one drop, but you're right in we all are different..

Marlboro, my

sense of AQ, after 3 days use at work and a visit to the dentist, is its effects are more akin to SOE than any other

product I have used. Nothing over the top but it seems very social and tends to make nearby folks verbose. I could

detect no negative effects but have used between 2 and 4 drops thus far. No women have dry humped my leg so I'm

unsure about the sexual attraction or encouragement possibilties.
    Gegogi, Kinda the same general sense

that I have gotten so far, so I would agree, although I have felt something a little different. I guess I would say

at this point I feel similar effects to soe, but more of the truth syrum effect as well (if that makes sense). I

really haven't seen much in the sexual part either, so far, but I am getting a chance to test it tonight as one of

my gals who is putty when I wear SOE and NPA is coming over tonight. I am going to wear the aqua without the NPA

and see.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Ok, I

don't know what this means. But tonight a lesbian woman friend licked me in the face, and told me she wanted to

have sex with me in friont of a table full of people. She also explained that she was ovulating.

She may not

else.
    Doc, My gut feeling is that you have the right combo here, and it is definitely the first combo I

will test after testing the aqua a little further as a stand alone. I am anxiously awaiting to test it, but as a

responsible tester I am testing the product as a stand alone first. Keep us posted on how things change without the

NPA please.

Yeah, I'm gonna dab a little NPA

in there too. I can't think of too many things I'd rather do than get licked by lesbians and spank their bare

arses red in front of a bar...

Yeah, I'm gonna dab

a little NPA in there too. I can't think of too many things I'd rather do than get licked by lesbians and spank

their bare arses red in front of a bar...
    Closest thing I did in a bar like this was place whipped cream

inbetween a girl's tits and lick it off her. She was cute and they were big. The only bad thing was that the

whipped cream was bad

King of the coupons!

Cool

Mobley's 2 cents = Two

outtings, both with 5 drops to neck area.

One outting amongst strangers ... nothing to report.

The other

amongst some friends ... lots of laughter and chattiness was it the AQ, or just one of those days? I kind of felt

naked without NPA. Anyway, I'm thinking of going to 5 AQ and daps of NPA ... soon.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Gegogi,

Kinda the same general sense that I have gotten so far, so I would agree, although I have felt something a little

different. I guess I would say at this point I feel similar effects to soe, but more of the truth syrum effect as

well (if that makes sense). I really haven't seen much in the sexual part either, so far
    Oohh another

one of these..
    I was hoping this new AQ would be more sexual but with the built in buffer against OD..
    Would

be awsome

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Mobley's 2 cents

= Two outtings, both with 5 drops to neck area.

One outting amongst strangers ... nothing to report.

The

other amongst some friends ... lots of laughter and chattiness was it the AQ, or just one of those days? I kind of

felt naked without NPA. Anyway, I'm thinking of going to 5 AQ and daps of NPA ... soon.
    Friends as

in a sexual way or just social?

I get the impression that you're trying to get sexual responses from Aq. But if

you were only looking for social responses, did you miss NPA because you feel that it enhances social responses? And

if so, what kinds?

In my opinion Aq does not work as good as a standalone as if you combine it with other

products such as NPA and other products.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Friends as in a

sexual way or just social?

I get the impression that you're trying to get sexual responses from Aq. But if you

were only looking for social responses, did you miss NPA because you feel that it enhances social responses? And if

so, what kinds?

In my opinion Aq does not work as good as a standalone as if you combine it with other products

such as NPA and other products.

Social.

And yes, on the sexual. There's millions of

social mones that work ... I came here for sexual, and not leaving until I have it mastered!

NPA just

makes people not care about showing interest. Like ... I was in the book store, and there was this lady sitting at

the cafe bar with her hubby/man. I came out of the men's room, walked past them. Once they got up, I was peeping,

she let him lead, walked past my table and said "hi." I looked up and said hi. NPA, AE, and SOE was the wardrobe for

that day. OUTSTANDING!

But yeah, I think you're right on the no so good as a stand alone, but with the

supposingly increase in mones for the unscented, I thought it would go sexual. Still ... time will tell. It doesn't

seem like too many are trying it solo. Not fair! Not fair!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

will this new formula or

come in scented too?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Social.

And yes, on the sexual. There's millions of social mones that work ... I came here for sexual, and not leaving

until I have it mastered!

This exactly sums up why 98% of the people try

pheromones. I don't care what pheromnes they try or what pheromone website they partake of. The M&M man has sumed

up why the almost total majority of people use artificial pheromones.

I started out with 'mones due to

the sexual possibilities. However I found the social enhancements to more practical and useful on a daily basis. In

fact I now strive mainly towards social enhancement. It's a Godsend at work and having a good social and

professional relationships indirectly lead to more nookie. It's pretty difficult to have sexual enhancement without

the social (save paying cash...).

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    will this

new formula or come in scented too?
    Probably yes.. Else you can also try the old version.. Some

have more luck with that (but it's only scented)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Probably

yes.. Else you can also try the old version.. Some have more luck with that (but it's only scented)
    Yeah,

I've used the scented and I like the smell - it almost adds an after-shave type smell that blends with most

colognes. I've had great results and would LOVE to try the new version but scented.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    This exactly

sums up why 98% of the people try pheromones. I don't care what pheromnes they try or what pheromone website they

partake of. The M&M man has sumed up why the almost total majority of people use artificial pheromones.
    I

think it's fair to say thats why most people start using mones but I feel pretty confident in saying at

least a 1/3 of us now appreciate the social values that they bring after years of playing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Gegogi,

Kinda the same general sense that I have gotten so far, so I would agree, although I have felt something a little

different. I guess I would say at this point I feel similar effects to soe, but more of the truth syrum effect as

well (if that makes sense). I really haven't seen much in the sexual part either, so far, but I am getting a

chance to test it tonight as one of my gals who is putty when I wear SOE and NPA is coming over tonight. I am going

to wear the aqua without the NPA and see.
    So I tested the way I said I would above and no noticeable

results this time. I should mention we were both tired and we did have sex but she was a little less driven towards

it than normal. Ill keep on testing.

How have the other testers

been measuring their drops? I have been using 2-6 drops and just barely squeezing the bulb until a drop would fall

out. I'm curious to know if you have been squeezing the bulb or what. Thanks.

I started out with

'mones due to the sexual possibilities. However I found the social enhancements to more practical and useful on a

daily basis. .
    Same here.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

I started out

with 'mones due to the sexual possibilities. However I found the social enhancements to more practical and useful

on a daily basis. In fact I now strive mainly towards social enhancement. It's a Godsend at work and having a good

social and professional relationships indirectly lead to more nookie. It's pretty difficult to have sexual

enhancement without the social (save paying cash...).
    For myself, I started out with mones for the social

enhancement. I had just started a new business and wanted them to enhance my client relationships, which they did.

Since then the social/sexual aspects have popped up but that wasn't my original purpose.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default get to test again

tonight. Have

two couples coming over tonight, both women are bisexual and good enough friends of mine that they won't mind

taking a direct whiff and a giving of their impressions.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information