Close

Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Newb needs help

  1. #1
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Newb needs help

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    K lemme tell ya

    what I'm dealing with. I have a raither big booming voice by nature. I'm not neccessarily a bad looking guy. I

    live in a state that (God forbid) is obesessed with Abercrombie wearin, backstreet boy rejects (My appologies to

    those that wear Abercrombie, if you're here then perhaps you could share the other side of the story).

    I'm

    pretty much a t-shirt and jeans guy, I wear nice jeans (like Gap, Ralph Lauren [really like those but have only one

    pair], and Tommy), but I just throw a nice screen printed t-shirt on it (I'm a son of two artists so I'm very

    picky). I wear a ball cap and have many and I match them many different ways. (onward to personality)

    Generally

    I'm very flirty with chicks and not very shy at all (I just love beautiful women in general). I usually can get

    alot of chuckles and laughs. However most don't concider me bf material.

    Is there anything psychological? Or

    is there a pheromone that can do the job?

  2. #2
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5394

    Default

    well, i used to work at

    abercrombie and fitch last year, and most of the stuff i wear are abercrombie but i dont think of my self as one of

    the backstreet boy rejects.

    i dont know what story you want from my side, other then, their clothes are made

    out of better materials, (the way it feels when you wear them), they have a better fit then most places as they are

    more taliored to one type of body, its more expensive (status) and will def make people notice. oh yeah, if you

    worked there they brain wash you think you are the best!!! haha,

    but anyway, i heard the word picky and

    beautiful women in your post, so im wondering if you are one of those people that will go after a girl and once you

    start to get close, you start makeing excuses about her that drive you away. i used to be like that... you just have

    to drop your standard and bang acouple of normies (haha) to set you back in place.

  3. #3
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol. There's only one way

    that works with me.

    If the hair fools me then I "punch out" (military term for using the ejection seat).



    Nah I live in a southern state. there are either butt ugly country girls or semi-hot or hot.

    I've yet to

    see a gourgeous one that wasn't a stripper or a pornstar here... *look of annoyed disapointment*

  4. #4
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy37048
    lol.

    There's only one way that works with me.

    If the hair fools me then I "punch out" (military term for using the

    ejection seat).

    Nah I live in a southern state. there are either butt ugly country girls or semi-hot or

    hot.

    I've yet to see a gourgeous one that wasn't a stripper or a pornstar here... *look of annoyed

    disapointment*
    You tried goin to the "big city"?
    No I'm just jokin here..
    What do YOU think you

    need? Is it because you seem "to nice" or that you're to "he's a bit of a jerk"-kinda way?

  5. #5
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Prolly "Too Nice". I have

    heard the term "You're a nice guy.."

  6. #6
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5031

    Default

    AE gives a more rough outer

    "look" or try slickracers badboymix.. AE + NPA..
    Or A314 is also said to give this effect or the "Bond"

    effect..
    Else PI is also an alternative but be carefull here.. Some people need very little of this stuff (because

    it has a high dosage) and therefore some almost Overdose (OD) on 1 drop almost..

    Try reading a little about them

    and decide out from the result perhaps..

  7. #7
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hmm don't think I'm witty

    enough to pull off the Bond effect.

    AE and AE+NPA looks intresting.

    Yeah the fact that PI is very concentrated

    make me very leary of using it. But yeah a bad-boy appearance is prolly what I need at this point.

  8. #8
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    5608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy37048
    hmm don't

    think I'm witty enough to pull off the Bond effect.

    AE and AE+NPA looks intresting.

    Yeah the fact

    that PI is very concentrated make me very leary of using it. But yeah a bad-boy appearance is prolly what I need at

    this point.
    pi aint that bad...i can go 2 drops without ODing

  9. #9
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So what type of person are

    people generally that have to watch how much PI they use?

  10. #10
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy37048
    So what

    type of person are people generally that have to watch how much PI they use?
    I can't use PI or TE/NPA

    except in very small amounts. I'm 50, caucasian, in good shape and self

    confident.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hmm so are we talkin about

    a dot (like a touch on the dropper) or a full drop?

  12. #12
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy37048
    Hmm so

    are we talkin about a dot (like a touch on the dropper) or a full drop?
    Welcome to the party, don't be a

    stranger!

    I know newbies get tired of hearing this but everyone is different and you must expirement,

    especially with none (EX. NPA and PI) as it can have the most drastic effects.

    Back to your original comment

    "girls don't consider me boyfriend material", Is this what your trying to accomplish? If so, this may be your

    problem.

  13. #13
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I don't really have

    many "opened doors" for the bf thing to happen.

    I've found through long distance relationships that if I can get

    the open door it's all it takes because THEY feel really bad breaking up with me.

    Which is good IMO because I

    know I didn't really do anything wrong. I've had some with no feelings what so ever. That's not good IMO.

  14. #14
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm still a little

    confused and that's probably because I didn't make myself too clear. Please allow me to ask the question

    directly:

    When meeting a woman, are you evaluating her as a girlfriend? Meaning are you specifically looking for

    a girlfriend rather than someone to casually date?

  15. #15
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nope just tryin to get to

    know her. Kinna takin it easy.

  16. #16
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tell us a little more about

    the type of conversations you have. What kind of things might you say to someone when 1st meeting them?

  17. #17
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5031

    Default

    About the PI it can be

    dangerous to some people but most can take 1 drop or more.. I haven't had really bad reactions yet and used 2-3

    drops on different accasions..
    If you just wanna have some girls "to have fun with" the bad boy apperance is a good

    thing.. Perhaps try some David DeAngelo readin.. He have helped me a lot about some things.. I was a little "too

    nice" about some things.. Especially at first dates/meetings I didn't wanna affend her or make her mad.. But he

    changed my point of view so I get better results now..

    But would say try with NPA (perhap plus AE or AE alone)

    first to see the effects.. And if this works PI shouldn't be a big problem or a big worry..
    But with NPA make sure

    you have a good strong cover because it smells really bad...!

  18. #18
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy37048
    Hmm so are

    we talkin about a dot (like a touch on the dropper) or a full drop?
    Less than a drop
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  19. #19
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Tell us

    a little more about the type of conversations you have. What kind of things might you say to someone when 1st

    meeting them?
    Ohh geez you're askin an ADD man what types of coversations I have? Can't remember. I

    have enough trouble remembering what I ate for lunch yesterday. As for what I say It really depends on different

    things.

    As for the whole David De Angelo thing. I tryed it, it didn't work. I kinna ended up learning from

    other relationships (with older women) how to just say things.

  20. #20
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well the best I can say is

    make sure to walk in your own shoes around them. Say what's on your mind and do as you want without being rude and

    you won't come across as needy therefore making you much more desirable.

  21. #21
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I heard that. My mom is

    extreme Alpha (dominant) Woman, and I'm learning quickly you can't care too much if she's mad cuz she's too easy

    to get mad. So I say what I want. Plus one of my past relationships (God bless her) she taught me to pretty much

    just go ahead and say it.

  22. #22
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5031

    Default

    Worked good for me.. When

    they can't have you they gotta have you..

  23. #23
    Stranger cuteguy37048's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I'd say I'm going in

    the right direction. I've dated a model (not a famous one) and an asian chick that is mind blowingly gourgeous and

    very intelligent (which I'm still friends with).

  24. #24
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy37048
    Well

    I'd say I'm going in the right direction. I've dated a model (not a famous one) and an asian chick that is mind

    blowingly gourgeous and very intelligent (which I'm still friends with).
    Sounds good to me, I fail to

    see where the problem is for you. Keep up the good work and don't be so hard on yourself.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Newb kit, got scented Edge
    By CollegeStudent in forum Customer Service Department
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 03:01 PM
  2. Newb Ramble
    By TopDawg2050 in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 01:55 PM
  3. nother newb hit post
    By CollegeStudent in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 04:39 PM
  4. Newb Kit here, gonna try it
    By CollegeStudent in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 03:18 PM
  5. Heeeello! (newb sayin hi) =P
    By Skyy in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 08:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •