Close

Default PI, WAGG and polo black

visit-red-300x50PNG
    WOW..!
    Today I used only one drop of PI split and put on each side of neck, and used i dab of WAGG in each side of

the neck and 1 dab for each wrist and covered with polo black (the coverscent from L-S)..
    Wow watta result

today!
    The woman we do our project for was very interested in telling me everything..
    Plus one of the girls from

my group was laughing and playin around.. And everytime she had to go out and smoke I just HAD to come with her..

WOW!
    Normally she sometimes wants me to go with her but not always.. Often she has one of the other girls that

smoke to go with her or one of our classmates when he comes by..
    But today even when he was there and the other

girls from the group she just HAD to have me with her and talkin to me all the time.. Really a nice day today..!

But some of it was the mones, but I also would like to belive polo black is helpin here because it's a

little sweet in the smell and makes the women smell it more because they like these kinda smells and therefor they

smell the scent (that also carryes my mones with them) more and thereby gives an better effect..

you know what, i brough one

of the cover scent, dolche and gabanna, and man i was disapointed.

normally i buy expensive cologne and dosn't

settle even for cheap cologne. been buying less expensive cologne sence i started useing AE's smell more often tho.

and when i heard some good thing about the cover scents i though well why not it coun't hurt. but man, now i know

wwhy it was 10 dollers. it was a very simple smell. all i smelled was one note and it just smelled like lemons. i

used it once and havn't used it agian. i guess you get what you pay for tho right?

you should save your money

to buy some really good colonge as most girls can def tell.

but anyway back to the topic.

i havn't

tried pi but i have used WAGG before. and yeah, i used to get something like that with wagg.

you should try to

do something with them. like next time that happens, like the girl keep wanting you to come talk to her or keep

talking to you, just lean over and kiss her.

and dont say, the timing wans't right or nothing, that is just

makeing excuses. as soon as you think of anything close to lips or look down at her lips., do it!! follow your

impulses.

well I would have if it

wasnt because it was someone from school.. I don't do people from school unless it's an accident (like I was

drunk) because it can cause a lot of trouble and tension..
    Besides that I'm not interested in her in that way..

She's really cute (in the freind way) and funny and nice talkin to but just not my thing.. She a little bit

overweight and she's not that hot but that's not important to me.. The point is mostly that she's just a friend

to me..
    But was still nice that she showed this much attention towards me today..

Today I tried the same mix

but just with 2 drops of PI.. I'm hittin my OD levels but previusly when I have tested it I haven't seen problems

already.. Perhaps because these women didn't know me that well..

But one of the girls were very easily

angry and upset over I did the same things..
    But suddently later in the day she totally changed to being nice and

laughing.. I prosume it was because some of the PI had evaporated or "been used" so to speak..
    And one of my

classmates made a joke regards me about I hate him..
    I don't like him a whole lot but he was like "I wanna talk

about this" and entered the subject a few times without I started explaining.. I just told him I didn't hate him

but was still a little wierd.. Don't know if this was some sort of respect where he really "likes" me and wants me

as a friend and was tryin to see if I really hates him or what.. Was wierd that he kept goin on about it, but I dont

know..

Will be tryin with 1 drop of PI tomorrow again and the day after to see if that gets good results

again..

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Today I tried

the same mix but just with 2 drops of PI.. I'm hittin my OD levels but previusly when I have tested it I haven't

seen problems already.. Perhaps because these women didn't know me that well..

But one of the girls

were very easily angry and upset over I did the same things..
    But suddently later in the day she totally changed to

being nice and laughing.. I prosume it was because some of the PI had evaporated or "been used" so to speak..
    And

one of my classmates made a joke regards me about I hate him..
    I don't like him a whole lot but he was like "I

wanna talk about this" and entered the subject a few times without I started explaining.. I just told him I didn't

hate him but was still a little wierd.. Don't know if this was some sort of respect where he really "likes" me and

wants me as a friend and was tryin to see if I really hates him or what.. Was wierd that he kept goin on about it,

but I dont know..

Will be tryin with 1 drop of PI tomorrow again and the day after to see if that gets good

results again..
    If you applied two drops of PI just before class, that's your problem. Now, just for

experimenting sake ... 2 drops before bed, and no shower in the a.m. plus add your WAGG in the a.m. before

class + cover scent. Just a test idea.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Today I used 1 drop again

and she was really sweet again and joked a lot..
    She was very talkative like the first day so would say I have to

use 1 drop in the future.. 2 makes people agresive..
    My teacher also came today (he hates me really! ) and

today he actually seemed as he had some sort of respect for me.. Normally when I come with a point against him he

just talks on as if it didn't matter or he didn't heard it.. But today he listened and said year you're right..

And then talked on and looked often at me with respect..
    That was really cool..
    Got more respect here than when I

have used AE.. But perhaps I didn't use enough AE..

About the no showering..
    I will not test that as I don't

wanna stink when I have sleept so I always shower.. And the mones wouldn't last over 24 hours.. Then it would only

be the WAGG that did anything..

King of the coupons!

Why can't I delete this
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

About the no

showering ... I will not test that as I don't wanna stink when I have sleept so I always shower.
    Take the

shower just BEFORE going to bed. Brush your teeth and wash your face in the a.m.

And

the mones wouldn't last over 24 hours.. Then it would only be the WAGG that did anything..
    PI and other

OIL based products have been thought to/said to last over 24 hours. Still ... just apply WAGG and your cover scent

in the a.m. before school.

I'm reserving all rights to be wrong.

Okay but I still don't do

that.. Nomatter what when I have sleept I will smell and I don't wanna go to school if I haven't showered..
    So

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna do that test..

Thread Information