Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Unscented

Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG

Thanks, HEC!
    That makes me feel better about testing it without

mixing!
    AQ was engineered to be used as a standalone product: to be honest I don't think that you need

to mix in anything else to get the effect that AQ will provide by itself - it contains 7 different pheromones at a

whopping 24mg total for a reason.

Adding anything else to this complex cocktail may be overkill &

counter-productive..

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid

(HEC)
    AQ was engineered to be used as a standalone product: to be honest I don't think that you need to mix in

anything else to get the effect that AQ will provide by itself - it contains 7 different pheromones at a whopping

24mg total for a reason.

Adding anything else to this complex cocktail may be overkill &

counter-productive..
    I hope not but my only concern was testing the new product while sacrificing the

tried and true.

The first test for the

unscented was pretty impressive.

Normally I wear scents and mones on my forearms but the weather here has been

pretty cold and I've been wearing a jacket the past few days. I applied two drops of to my neck and covered

it with equal parts aloeswood and musk oils, a scent I wear a lot.

Went to my business lunch and everybody

wanted to talk to me! Most the time you drift around these things and chat a few minutes here and there. Yesterday I

couldn't get rid of some people. That's unusual but may or may not have been the mones. No proof.

After

working out and showering in the late afternoon I reapplied as I usually do and applied the same scent again. My

wife, for the first time in ages commented on the scent. She kept nuzzling my neck and telling me how good it

smelled and asking me how I changed the scent, something new? She knows I wear mones but I didn't mention the AQ.

All evening she was cuddly/amorous and almost submissive. The submissive part is unusual for her, she's pretty

willful most of the time.

I'd say that as a first day wearing it the results seemed good but inconclusive. Will

know more about it later.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Wow now I

can't wait to recieve mu unscented AQ.. Yesterday I made my order as I wanted some stuff also when they ship the

unscented AQ..
    Wee.. But I will have to wait a week or more but that's okay.. I'm just exited and looking forward

to getting my order and get out testing and seeing the results..

(HEC)
    This scent (described by Workingman as "sweet") is due to the large quantity (9mg/bottle) of androstenol

within AQ.. High-quality androstenol has a very pleasant sweet-musky smell to it.. One of the other "secret"

pheromones used in AQ also contributes to this..

For the unscented , this scent is very light: as I'd

mentioned before: "its almost completely odorless." For it to be completely odorless, the activity of

AQ would be severly degraded..
    WOW.. A mone that smells sweet.. How nice..! We're so used to mones that

stink much or less but nomatter what they stink..
    So that's great news plus the ladies like the sweet scents so

that's jsut awsome..!

Banned User

WOW..

A mone that smells sweet.. How nice..! We're so used to mones that stink much or less but nomatter what they

stink..
    So that's great news plus the ladies like the sweet scents so that's jsut awsome..!

Most of the androstenol on the market is garbage and hence doesn't smell very attractive: we used only the

highest quality androstenol in AQ, and so that's why it smells so sweet!

Thumbs down Bad news...

You amped up one

pheromone, that you hints to us as being -none. I have to say that I'm personally rather dissapointed about that

news. That is if we're only talking in very small doses to begin with, then it'd be ok, but if this is now a

product with significant -none content it will be less attractive to mix since you keep up with your secrecy

business. I hope that you realize the fact that most people here want to mix and combine.

Also it would mean that

applications for business purposes you have to cut down on the dosages to avoid the -none and getting poorer results

from the other good stuff in the potion. In this case it will be better to use another product from one of your

competitors instead.

Please consider this and keep the -none at a low level, thank you!

Bel writes, "Went to my

business lunch and everybody wanted to talk to me! Most the time you drift around these things and chat a few

minutes here and there. Yesterday I couldn't get rid of some people. That's unusual but may or may not have been

the mones. No proof."
    Hmm, I just had a similar experience with the 24mg update. It seems to behave

more like a heavy 'nol product than none. A hoe lotta talking. I had a difficult time getting away and heard far

more about nothing than I wanted...

I could detect none of the typical androstenone reactions nor the obvious

funk in the product. But only been out the door once so nothing conclusive.

I can't describe the scent as

"sweet." It's slightly musky (sorta like unscented SOE) with a faint note of bug spray. No matter as it covers much

easier than NPA or TE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

Please

consider this and keep the -none at a low level,
    No, as a matter of fact, AQ contains very, very little

-none.. also the -none is buffered by the -stanone (AQ contains more -stanone than -none)..

-stanone behaves

more like -nol then anything else..

BTW: we're offering androstanol (-stanol) for alpha-test very soon.. It

seems to be much better than -stanone.

Journeyman

I wish I didn't have class

and had more time to come on here! Did I miss who got the free bottles?

Are there anymore of this superbeta AQ

available for purchase?? AQ is the only mone product that I get continuous results!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    You amped up one

pheromone, that you hints to us as being -none. I have to say that I'm personally rather dissapointed about that

news. That is if we're only talking in very small doses to begin with, then it'd be ok, but if this is now a

product with significant -none content it will be less attractive to mix since you keep up with your secrecy

business. I hope that you realize the fact that most people here want to mix and combine.

Also it would mean

that applications for business purposes you have to cut down on the dosages to avoid the -none and getting poorer

results from the other good stuff in the potion. In this case it will be better to use another product from one of

your competitors instead.

Please consider this and keep the -none at a low level, thank you!
    I

don't know what it is but am certain it is not -none. If it were I would have ODed on it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Hmm, I just had

a similar experience with the 24mg update. It seems to behave more like a heavy 'nol product than none. A hoe lotta

talking. I had a difficult time getting away and heard far more about nothing than I wanted...

I could detect

none of the typical androstenone reactions nor the obvious funk in the product. But only been out the door once so

nothing conclusive.

I can't describe the scent as "sweet." It's slightly musky (sorta like unscented SOE) with

a faint note of bug spray. No matter as it covers much easier than NPA or TE.
    You're from Waimanalo??

OT: I lived in Hawai'i Kai and went to Kaiser HS for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Hmm, I just had a

similar experience with the 24mg update. It seems to behave more like a heavy 'nol product than none. A hoe lotta

talking. I had a difficult time getting away and heard far more about nothing than I wanted...

I could detect

none of the typical androstenone reactions nor the obvious funk in the product. But only been out the door once so

nothing conclusive.

I can't describe the scent as "sweet." It's slightly musky (sorta like unscented SOE)

with a faint note of bug spray. No matter as it covers much easier than NPA or TE.
    You are probably

right, but that is just a guess. Whatever it is, it works.

You can use -none where I can't. I'm curious to see

how it works on women for you.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

it will

be less attractive to mix since you keep up with your secrecy business. I hope that you realize the fact that most

people here want to mix and combine.
    Again, AQ was engineered to be used as a standalone product. There is

no need to mix in any other mones, as doing so will be counter-productive.

We've already taken the incentive for

you (in mixing together the mones), and so no additional mixing is required! -- Quoting Belgareth:
    Whatever

it is, it works.
    I know that for some connoisseurs, its difficult to resist the urge.. But again, you

really don't need anything else in the mix

Journeyman

(HEC)
    Again, AQ was engineered to be used as a standalone product. There is no need to mix in any other mones, as

doing so will be counter-productive -- Quoting Belgareth:

Personally - If I could chose

one product and use it solely for the rest of my life it's AQ. Maybe I am a rare example - but the reactions I get

with it are out of the world. I've had more women (ages 17-22) comment on my smell.. Usually "Wow you smell so

sexy" or "Mhmm something about you is driving my wild!" And that's no exaggeration! HEC - very nice work on the

product - I don't know why, but my NPA/SOE are getting dusty in my drawer

Well I do know why

-stanone behaves more like

-nol then anything else..
    After a few weeks of playing with androstanone, I have to agree. However it

smells more like 'none than 'nol...

AdrenaIine, I'm actually in Honolulu. I merely prefer the country hick

image of Waimanalo!

Mixing and experimenting is a

big part of what the users here want to do. I can understand why they would like to know what is in it and you are

going to have to accept that some people will add other mones to it. However, you are entitled to your secret

formula too. For me, it makes no difference and knowing what is in it wouldn't make any difference either. I'll

still experiment with it just because I can.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Mixing and

experimenting is a big part of what the users here want to do. I can understand why they would like to know what is

in it and you are going to have to accept that some people will add other mones to it. However, you are entitled to

your secret formula too. For me, it makes no difference and knowing what is in it wouldn't make any difference

either. I'll still experiment with it just because I can.
    Yes but for some people our test mixes could

perhaps give even better results if we knew what was in it..

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Yes but for

some people our test mixes could perhaps give even better results if we knew what was in it..

Perhaps, perhaps not. HEC and the company he works for are entitled to keep secrets if they wish. As

consumers we are entitled to not buy the product if it means that much to know what is in it. It isn't that big a

deal to me. The product gets effects, I can extrapolate potential additions to the current effect and make pretty

good guesses what will happen.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks, Bruce. Received mine

today.

When people don't reveal their formulas, it makes it harder for those who like to know exactly what

they are mixing to be precise about what they are trying to achieve. So it holds "progress" back from that stand

point. There is no way guessing from observed effects of a multipheromone product is as effective as planning each

chemical you use individually.

However, this negative is far outweighed in the minds of most pheromone producers

by the need to protect the earning power of their product. There might also be other miscellaneous reasons, good

ones, for keeping an ingredient secret.

They have the right to withhold this information, and we have the

right not to buy it, as Bel states.

I see both sides of it, being somebody who made a product as well as a

passionate "forum experimenter type" from way back. I've often wished there could be more disclosure.

One way

around this is to have all pheromones available individually, or maybe also to have some products where you know

what is in them but not the proportions, so you could experiement on your own.

If everyone disclosed, there

would be no problem. But that is not likely to happen any time soon.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    Personally - If

I could chose one product and use it solely for the rest of my life it's AQ. Maybe I am a rare example - but the

reactions I get with it are out of the world. I've had more women (ages 17-22) comment on my smell.. Usually "Wow

you smell so sexy" or "Mhmm something about you is driving my wild!" And that's no exaggeration! HEC - very nice

work on the product - I don't know why, but my NPA/SOE are getting dusty in my drawer

Well I do know

why
    AdrenaIine, could you please post how much you've worn with best results? Were did you apply it,

did you wear cover scent? Thanks!

HEC and Bel, that's great to hear then. From the hints as

"being one of the smelliest mones" I thought it was a no brainer to conclude with -none. I'm very interested in

trying this product out as a standalone, but I'm really quite suspiscious to wether it'll work as good without the

other goodies I'm used to wearing. I'll give it a real fair shot to see and will post my results.

HEC, could

you try to compare your to Chikara and A314?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    AdrenaIine,

could you please post how much you've worn with best results? Were did you apply it, did you wear cover scent?

Thanks!
    The dripper was kinda bad so I dumped some into my old NPA bottle - which I

washed thoroughly beforehand. I was dab once on each sideburns/area. Dab once on the adam's apple, and one on the

back of my neck. If I'm feeling lucky - I might dab a couple more times. So about 4 dabs to sometimes 6-8. I can

honestly say, that the amount you put on isn't an issue.. No OD'ing for me.. Even if I did OD, it probably worked

in my advantage For cover scents I use Gucci Envy, Rochas Man, Bulgari Aqua... Now the first two are

winter scents, and the other aquatic I guess - it still blends well with the AQ. AQ can be worn with almost any

scent - as it's almost a sweet after shave type smell.

I've gotten great results using all amounts - I

definetly think you can apply this liberally without worry. It seems it made girls more open about how they are

feeling. I recieved numerous "Ooh you're so sexy" etc etc with girls just smelling my neck and the AQ.

Banned User

Gfunk: I've

always thought that A1 smells stronger than -none..

From the hints as "being

one of the smelliest mones" I thought it was a no brainer to conclude with -none.
    I assumed it was

likely 'rone. Rone is as funky as none. A-1 only has a slight phero musk to my nose. I'd rate it as faint and mild

compared to rone and none. I guess everyone's sense of smell is different.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    I was like you

when I first started but I would say that with Aqagen you get a nice smell and the ladyes like it.. Many have posted

about good results about the smell with females..
    If you've smelled HUGO Energize (the scented)

smells sweet in the same way but is not feminine and has some other tones of scent to it.. But if you like HUGO

Energize I would say you would like the scented also because both are sweet smelly in a nice way that's NOT

feminine but that women also like without them thinking "he's gay"..

But it's up to you..
    Btw. if you haven't

smelled HUGO Energize you can get a free scent-sample from HUGO on their website..
    You may be right, but my

problem with scented products in general is two-fold; most of the time I just don't like the added scent. Bu that

of course is a matter of taste, simple as that.

But even if I do happen to like it (and that HUGO you mentioned

is not a bad scent at all) there is always the problem of the scent not being strong enough.

For because the

effective dose is not the same for everyone, so the manufactor can't make his product to strong smelling, one or

two drop may be nice, but a double, or even a triple dose may turn you into a frag-bomb! Not something you want in

most cases...

So what happens is that after a couple of hours the phero's start to stink their way thru the frag

of the cologne, bad idea in most cases.

If I add my own I don't have all this problems, thats why I prefer

unscented.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

So far I've worn it twice in

combination with a -nol product, and NPA, so I believe it was miscombined.

The effects were generally friendly

and positive, but very mild and not striking. I used one drop each time.

I've a better understanding now, since

I finally read the rest of the thread. So my next report or two will be much better.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by TRense
    You may be

right, but my problem with scented products in general is two-fold; most of the time I just don't like the added

scent. Bu that of course is a matter of taste, simple as that.

But even if I do happen to like it (and that HUGO

you mentioned is not a bad scent at all) there is always the problem of the scent not being strong enough.

For

because the effective dose is not the same for everyone, so the manufactor can't make his product to strong

smelling, one or two drop may be nice, but a double, or even a triple dose may turn you into a frag-bomb! Not

something you want in most cases...

So what happens is that after a couple of hours the phero's start to stink

their way thru the frag of the cologne, bad idea in most cases.

If I add my own I don't have all this problems,

thats why I prefer unscented.
    I've worn AQ and it really doesnt stink..
    Often if a scented product will

have the chance of stinking after a few hours if when you sniff it from the bottle will have a bi-scent that isn't

that good.. If it totally smells strong and like a normal scent than it woun't stink after a few hours.. And even

if it stinks it normally isn't much..
    And AQ smells good all the way through so woudn't be worryed about

it..
    But else you can wait till the unscented AQ comes out..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information