Close

Default SOE, hair flips, DIHL

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Since many of you are aware of the hair flip significance, I\'ve gone into my archives to pull a comment from the 1mg/ml androsterone in mineral oil study done by a student at Knox college, with my collaboration. The hair flip (e.g., playing with the hair, or increased animation) was one of the items used to assess the female\'s response when the male was wearing (or not wearing) androsterone.
    ----------------------
    \"The assessment for flirtatious behavior was created by the experimenter with reference to Moore\'s study (see Appendix C). When looking at Moore\'s studies, the experimenter made a list of the most frequently exhibited flirtatious behaviors that women displayed in a potential mate situation. Then these behaviors were narrowed down to the top six most frequently exhibited behaviors including those that would happen in a lab setting, such as smiling, playing with hair, giggling, etc. The first seven behaviors were those that were easily detected, and hence, were able to be tallied.\"

\"The significant finding that supported our hypothesis in animation can possibly be explained because of the subjects\' nervousness. As was stated before, the subjects in the pheromonal condition might have had an attraction to the confederate, but they did not know why this feeling arose. This attraction within an experimental setting might have made the subjects nervous. Hence, the subjects might have been more animated due to their nervousness through displacing their nervous energy through their body language. Or they might have been attracted to the confederate and their body language conveyed this attraction. Body language can convey an attraction to another person through the way they interact. It is not necessarily a conscious form of communication. Hence, if the participants were reluctant and/or shy to admit to their attraction to the confederate, their attraction could easily have been projected through their body language, which was easily identifiable by the raters.\"
    --------------------------------

It\'s very confusing to try and attribute any particular action to SOE or other products. Still, this study is an interesting adjunct to anecdotal reports of the hair flip with exposure to androsterone.

With regard to DIHL. A young friend at the high school gym suggested that I introduce myself to a classmate who works at the hospital. I did so, and this 19y/o stopped her work as a nursing assistant, and stood still for at least 5 minutes just looking at me, as I proceeded to speak with another employee. Her eyes were glassy, and she was staring at me the entire time; I got the impression she wanted to say something, but couldn\'t muster the words.

Since I\'m not mixing SOE with anything, I think that the DIHL and hair flips can be attributed both to SOE and to the RONE in SOE respectively. So, watch \'em closely! Let\'s see if some SOE induced hair flips and DIHL\'s have gone unnoticed.

Default Re: SOE, hair flips, DIHL

DIHL is a phemonenon I have trouble understanding. I\'ve never been in DIHL space so far as I know.

I wonder if it has something to do with TV watching - don\'t laugh, this month\'s Scientific American has an article about how watching TV is like the response an animal gets when it sights a predator - concentrate, freeze, and focus. The scent of an alpha male might invoke a similar response - not the same as a \"sexual predator\" in common usage. Some female animals also freeze in the presence of male (sow pigs?) to await mounting.

I think hair flipping is a common flirtation move on the part of females. It is both a form of self-grooming and an attention-getting device to capture the attention of the male. Its a form of female proceptivity.

Finally, the best response a guy can get is \"butt presentation\" where the female bends over and shows her bottom to the male of her choice. A little wiggle is the icing on the cake. That\'s a damn serious move. I think it\'s related to lordosis where a female animal arches her back and presents her genitals to the male.

Any females out there who remember being in a DIHL? I\'d love to get a personal description of the internal effects.

I will be looking for hair flips, etc with straight SoE but so far its only effect has been general sociability. That can lead to proceptivity but SoE doesn\'t seem to inspire it on its own, like aNONE products can.

In any case, SoE is a very effective product! One I think is assured of commercial sucess and one I\'m thankful that it is now available. I\'ll be buying more although a bottle seems to last a long time!

**DONOTDELETE**

hey james for the hospital incident. Was it Just SOE that you were wearing or soe and additional RONE? Or was it another person that was wearing the mones?
    thanks for clarifying it.
    dsalsa [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I seem to go DIHL when I\'m bored or after thinking hard. I have no idea why, just do.

**DONOTDELETE**

James, not to knock \'RONE by any means, but I\'ve experienced a MASSIVE hair flipping response from \'nol alone. By massive I mean carpal-tunnel-strain inducing hair play. Not kidding, I actually glanced at a clock as she was running about about 1 flip/second using one hand. This went on for nearly a half hour.

Out of curiousity, I investigated, and it was a repeatable experiment with this particular woman, and I did a no-phero control for good measure. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] No effect noted.

I suspect this is a broader response than to just RONE. I\'m guessing anything that is inducing a sense of attraction will trigger it.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think I\'ve had a DIHL experience w/ SOE, this girl kept looking at me during class, I think there was some hair twirling going on too

btw person, I think thats just plain zoning out/day dreaming, not DIHL, which is based on attraction

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I dare anyone out there to say to a DIHL victim the words \"wanna fuck me\" this one has gotten plenty of interesting comments that cant be mentioned here, but it has worked once with this good looker i came across lol and the rest they say was [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wooo.. Donald, how many DIHL victims have you used that line with?!

**DONOTDELETE**

Just every now and then when a fem is sitting there looking and figeting and tapping that foot just waiting for me to say something. usually sometimes gets a slap in the face avoid using often but occasionaly it gets a shocked look followed by redness of face followed by well either running away a very quite sorry or well a fuck lol.

It makes life interesting or when sitting around in a restrarunt talking to friends and there are 100 or more people aroudn being stupid goofy males females etc a quick placed \"well it looks crowded in here today\' wonder if they are all in need of some sex to make em disappear\" followed by well whatever reaction is gathered by the group as a whole.

PS DO NOT USE THIS ONE IN THE WORKPLACE AT ALL>

**DONOTDELETE**

Donaldducks, you are a though guy!

This line might work a little better:

- How about if we go to my place, order some pizza and fuck?

If she slaps you, here is the next line:

- OK, OK, then I guess we can order chinese food instead!

I think I read this one in one of the fast seduction sites.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep thats where this little duck got it from to speedseduction site, but it works a treat when clubbing etc.

Thread Information