Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default New Product Suggestions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As many people report major success with certain combinations, the current school of thought is to fuse

such combinations together into one convenient package..(I.e. AQ + LT)

originally posted by

slick:

f i may sugest something, do you think you can you can brew something up thats sorta like a

combanation of AE + masters.

its just a suggestion and it dosn't really matter if you make it or not as i do

my own mixing with it. but i just like to say that, its a really good mix. i think thats just what im going to buy

from now on, as i havn't found anything else thats better then this (i'll also buy NPA of course) and the last

couple of things i brough hasn't really worked for me.

here is the break down of the stuff i have tried.

ae, masters, NPA= love them

chikara = its alright makes me feel like a smart ass and i like to teach people

stuff when i wear it

KZI testing kit = fave one was the 5:1 as i got some decent results with it so i migh try

that alpha 7 down the road.

lucky 7 chem set = awsome as i can make anything with it, i ended up makeing my own

ae (2:1.5:1) with a dash of other mones like A1 and estra. but i had to order the real ae and other stuff as my lid

for the nol broke because it was on too tight and now i got no more nol.

wagg and soe= did what it was suppose

to do, but their vibes and my personality didn't match that much.

LT + TE = still messing around with it, i see

some potential but still havn't found the right dose.

this is awsome.

hey HEC,

i was just wondering, do you work for love scent or do you work for a different distributer or are you just like a

independant researcher?

Banned User

hey

HEC, i was just wondering, do you work for love scent or do you work for a different distributer or are you just

like a independant researcher?
    I'm not at liberty to say..
    Last edited by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC); 01-10-2007 at 11:31 AM.

ok, once i make a new email

acount with comcast i'll PM you with it, as im thinking about getting rid of my yahoo email aocount (i sing up for

too many newslatter and now im getting so many crappy mail that i dont even check my mail that much no more.)

Slightly off-topic: For this

reason I've got two mails accounts - one for the private stuff only (friends etc) and one for registrations on

boards like this one and newsletters... Keeps the shit out of the private box!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    Slightly

off-topic: For this reason I've got two mails accounts - one for the private stuff only (friends etc) and one for

registrations on boards like this one and newsletters... Keeps the shit out of the private box!
    i agree.

right now in my yahoo acount i have around 2500 emails and i dont have time to go througe them all. i think most

places that say they wont sell your email to a 3rd party or what not, actually do and don't give a damn as i get

mails about shit i have never even heard of.

Banned User

HELLO ?!

Anyone interested in this "will work for mones" offer?

Does anyone even understand what the hell I'm talking

about with this "development kit?"

Questions, Concerns, Other?

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid

(HEC)
    HELLO ?! Anyone interested in this "will work for mones" offer?

Does anyone even understand what the hell

I'm talking about with this "development kit?"

Questions, Concerns, Other?
    • Is it you'll

make a packet with a bottle of master and and AE and a recipe?

• Or a set where master and AE are

mixed in one bottle?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    And with this I

presume that there will be more than one combination here...?
    Fx. if people like AE and NPA, or other things

they've mixed..

Hec,
    I remember you

mentioning this will work for mones concept in another thread but I was confused at what the requirement are. Feel

free to email me or answer back here with more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Hec,
    I

remember you mentioning this will work for mones concept in another thread but I was confused at what the

requirement are. Feel free to email me or answer back here with more

details.
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17103

a little up in this thread

he says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
    I guess the million-dollar question here is: would you consumers like to

see oxytocin added to products such as our , or by JVK with his SOE?

Vote please! Yay or Nay.. Include

supporting comments if possible..

I have the "Lucky 7 Chemset" as

well as several other chemset componets (e.g., A-1, beta & alpha nol, androstenone and androstanone) and enjoy

"rolling my own." My all time fav product is SOE. However, the oil carrier cramps my style as it doesn't mix well

with colognes in an atomizer. Hence I mix 4 androstenol: 1 androsterone from chemsets and cut with Burberry Weekend

or Issey Miyake. I tried increasing the 'rone component (4 androstenol: 2 androsterone) but JVK is right, it's too

funky and makes you stink like armpit! I also have an atomizer mixed with beta nol, rone and Issey Miyake. Effects

are a bit mellower than alpha nol but seem to encourage deeper conversations on dates (alpha nol encourages buku BS

& giggling).

My other fav is NPA and A-1 mixed with Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake. Often I mellow it with

SOE or my SOE clone mix. I recently mixed a batch with chemset androstenone and A-1. It seems somewhat stronger than

NPA but maybe that's just my imagination.

If I have to be around my GF while she is on the rag, I always

load up with 2-4 drops of A-1 (nothing else). Makes the day go really smooth. Otherwise it's bitch 'n whine

city.

I find the main problem with premixed all-in-one products is the cheap scent. Also, they often need

supplements to work well for me. Chikara, AE, Perception and IMPI just ain't ma cup 'o herb due to the funky

scent. Sadly, those 4 products didn't work for me at all. Perhaps they tried to be all things to too many

people?

I welcome highly concentrated and unscented products intended to be mixed/cut with cologne. I'm not

really interested in a all-in-one product if it contains a scent componet. Also, I want to know what's in it. How

can I make an informed choice if I don't know what I'm buying?

Finally I went through an entire bottle of

LT and really got zip. Perhaps it works on a subtle level but, if so, the results were too subtle for me to

notice.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

The old UNSCENTED AE comes back

to mind while you're using your tall hat, white gloves, and magic wand, Signor HEC.

The Olden Goldies:

NPA:SOE:A1 & APC:NPA:A1 ... your brain should come out with the correct fusions plus some.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

i think he is giving us a

chance to make our own product, test drive it, fine tune it our self, and mail in a report. so pretty much we get

all these equipments and mones for free (or a small diposit) and make out own stuff, but we just have to report it

back on what it is, what it dose and how it turned out i guess. it dosn't have to be like products that already

exist (like ae, npa, masters and etc.) but you make your own.

its like getting the lucky 7 plus all other chem

set mones to play around with.

this is what im getting at.

Phero Dude

I'm like geoggi...I'd much

rather 'roll my own'. That way I get the effects I want, and control the ones I don't. This really is the most

effective way to use pheromones.

Mixing for yourself is the best, most consistent way to go, as mixes should be

highly attuned to the unique characteristics of the users. Different pheromones work differently for different

people, and if we can't take the individual difference in natural phero output, personality and physical

characterstics into account, you lose consistency/effectiveness. For example, some benefit from high doses of

androstenone, others from low doses. Some like dienone, some are too crippled by the negative effects. There's too

much variability from user to create a highly complicated mix that would consistently work for all users.

This

is the reason that products like Chikara and Perception get very, very mixed results. Simpler formulations, such as

NPA, SOE, etc are used more regularly, as people can better tailor the use of these products to themselves.

Even

if people use similar mixes, there's a lot of variability in ratios. Mixes should be perfectly attuned to

the unique characteristics of the users, the goals of the users, and the environments they're used in. The more

complex the individual mix, the harder it is to fine-tune the effects...the more flexibility you lose, and the more

consistency you lose.

Perhaps he just wanna give

us the possibility to make our own mixes.. Like AE have different mones in..
    And if there's a general mix that

works good for many we could get this in a mild version - so everyone can get their amount (1 drop or 5 drops) and

then mix with something else that does the trick for you..
    Like AE - many have good results with this.. Somebody

needs 1 drop others 3-4 etc. but generally if a mix is generally used it could be made public avalibly in a mild

version (so noone gets an OD from 1 drop)..
    FX. if a lot of people use NPA + AE in many of their mixes he could

make it together and you could add that little difference that gives the extra for you..
    instead of using NPA + AE

+ other mones..
    I know you probably still gotta mix but some of the general mixes could be made..

Is this the

point HEC or am I just ..?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    Perhaps he just

wanna give us the possibility to make our own mixes.. Like AE have different mones in..
    And if there's a general

mix that works good for many we could get this in a mild version - so everyone can get their amount (1 drop or 5

drops) and then mix with something else that does the trick for you..
    Like AE - many have good results with this..

Somebody needs 1 drop others 3-4 etc. but generally if a mix is generally used it could be made public avalibly in a

mild version (so noone gets an OD from 1 drop)..
    FX. if a lot of people use NPA + AE in many of their mixes he

could make it together and you could add that little difference that gives the extra for you..
    instead of using NPA

+ AE + other mones..
    I know you probably still gotta mix but some of the general mixes could be made..

Is this

the point HEC or am I just ..?
    Where's the incentive behind us not making mixes ourselves,

if we're capable? I like being able to mix and match my pheromones for different situations

Sigma : That's right but

then again.. Why buy AE? It's already mixed..
    As so many other products in here.. And if there's a general mix

many use it could be handy, but else I can't see it..

Phero Dude

Sigma : That's

right but then again.. Why buy AE? It's already mixed..
    As so many other products in here.. And if there's a

general mix many use it could be handy, but else I can't see it..
    AE is mixed, but its primarily an

androstenone note. The rone and nol in there seem to 'steer' the androstenone, but they aren't the forefront of

the effect of AE.

I guess I can see the benefit of a pre-mixed batch, but it would still be less consistent from

user to user than having each user tailor the pheromones to suit their individual characteristics. The mixes I

employ now incorporate as many as 6-7 different pheromones, and are highly attuned to the different environments and

situations they'll be worn in. Different situations benefit from different pheromones. It takes a lot of

fine-tuning, and its very much a 'work in progress' but I'm seeing better results than ever. I suppose a

simplified approach would be easier or more convenient, but not neccesarily better.

Of course a premixed multiple

'mone commercial product is easier and more convenient for the user. However, like Sigma writes, it often does not

work as adverstised due to individual differences in body chemistry, age, race and target (young women, older women,

business relations, etc.). I have tried most of the premixed commercial products with little sucess. SOE is the only

exception. To get the the premixed commercial products to work for me I had to supplement with 1-3 additonal

pheromones. In such cases, what's the point? You might as well roll your own and get it right from the

getgo.

I suspect if a product designer were to offer a mix in half a dozen renditions, each tailored for

specific types of pheromone signatures, or a range of signatures, many of the shortcomings of premixed multiple

'mone commercial product would be addressed. Imagine AE for middle aged Asian men (extra 'none), AE for young body

builders (reduced none & extra 'nol), AE for business & social (double helping of nol + A-1 & estratetraenol), etc.

Somehow I don't think that's going to happen. This is a small business and lacks the resources to test across

divergent age and racial groups.

I can only agree but many

products is premixed and predefined so it doesn't suit everyone.. Many of the products from LS is still mixes and

will not work equially to all in all situations.. Look at AE, A7, AQ etc etc is all mixes.. They're not only one

mone compunds but is mixed for general succes criteria.. And we could do the same for our own mixes and results.. If

we have an mix (or more mixes) that generally is giving succes it could be an option..
    But my point is only that it

could be usefull for generally used mixes because else we will all mix for our own needs..

The point is "general succes

criteria" varies with each individual. A few drops of my my most effective general purpose mix is likely to be a

massive OD for a young White or Black man, but gets me in like flint!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    The point is

"general succes criteria" varies with each individual. A few drops of my my most effective general purpose mix is

likely to be a massive OD for a young White or Black man, but gets me in like flint!
    Even given the

difference in personal body chemistry, there are differences in personalities and lifestyles that dictate which

pheromones, in what amounts would be most beneficial. Your age, ethnicity, social class...whatever can all dictate

the nature of the social interactiosn you're in. And different social environments call for different types of

pheromones. A younger male would not have the same type of social interactions as an older male, and the mixes

employed should reflect those differences.

IE, you would not want to wear massive amounts of androstenone to a

more formal setting, or at work. You would not want to wear massive amounts of androstenone around women who are

easily intimidated or put off by it. But there are instances when high doses of androstenone would be

beneficial....such as a club or sex mix. Androstenone is just one of many phero angles that needs to be adjusted to

the user.

so yeah I agree with you...there is no general success criteria that would work for most men, in most

situations. Because all men are different. Now we could take one of these highly complex pre-mixed batches

and fine tune them with our own pheromones, but again you lose that flexibility to fine-tune the individual

pheromones with a pre-mixed batch.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    Now we could take

one of these highly complex pre-mixed batches and fine tune them with our own pheromones, but again you lose that

flexibility to fine-tune the individual pheromones with a pre-mixed batch.
    Best thing ive read

in a long time, you say it, plain and simple.

Everyone is different and mix and matching your own pheromones

to suit your individual body chemistry and situation from non-complex products that contain straight Androstenone or

Androstenol, etc is the best bet.

But from a marketing point of view, keeping a products formula a secret and

"supposedly complex" can be interpreted as marketing ploy, (unless your DR.Dodd ofcourse) but a rather foolish

strategy for customers that are Discerning Buyers. Full disclosure at least in the world of pheromones gains peoples

respect and loyalty (i.e SOE and JVkhol).

... I agree with

you...there is no general success criteria that would work for most men, in most situations. Because all men are

different.
    But one of the biggest differences between men and women is that most men produce a

more masculine (androgenic) scent than most women (estrogenic). This means that is you are among men who tend to

compete for the attention of women, it would probably help if you had the more masculine scent.

Where all men

are most different is in scent production that is more directly related to "kinship" pheromones--how much your scent

is like that of her dad or brother. But this is a secondary choice for a heterosexual woman. Her first consideration

is the scent of masculinity.

JVK

So you're not buying

anything in here besides the chemset and the mones that's only "straight" mones? And only contain one

mone?
    Because after all L-S aint goin out of business soon (and thank God for that) and most of their products is

still mixes and we all buy em.. A7, chikira etc etc.. Yes they don't all give us the magic dust we need but then we

mix em with something else..
    Because when people in here keep bying these mixes there must be a reason.. They

don't just keep buyin the chemset and straight mones because then L-S wouldn't keep selling these mixes.. And

since they're sold we could perhaps make our own mix.. We all in here have an community and experience that the

scientisst in labs in no way can have! We share information and our succes storys.. And perhaps if a couple of

people is using the same mix then we could make that to be sold as "our" product.. Like A7 (this is also mixed),

chikira etc etc.
    And as long as we make it "very thin" it will probably suit all..
    If one needs 1 drop, then

another will probably need 4 drops etc. and we will more likely be able to crawl under the OD on 1 drop effect if

it's more "thin"..

Because if these products and mixes are bein sold in here, people must be using them and then

be suitin them (the mixes) to their needs.. And we could do the same but only better because we have another

understanding to make this product.. We have another kinda experience than a "labrat" that have read studies etc..

It's all fine but we have field experience.. Often it looks fine on the drawin board but in real life it's not

always the case, and these products is not suited for everyone.. No we make them suit our needs..
    And if the

companyes can make them, I think we can too.. But of course it's not easy but I would say it would be

possible..

But yes I'll totally agree with you on we all makes these mixes (A7, chikira) suit our needs by mixin

them with something else.. But I think we could make a better alround product than the makers of A7, chikira etc.

because we have the community with experience.. The "labrats" only have outside people and experiments.. No field

experience like we have..

Remember I'm not sayin we can make a product/mix that by it self works for 50% of the

guys testin and using it.. But I think we can do a better job of makin a product thats better than the creators of

A7, chikira etc.
    And people will still mix to suit "our" product for their own style etc. but perhaps it would work

better than A7, chikira etc etc.
    We have a whole community of people who can tell us what works for them..
    How

many "labrats" can have that when makin a product?

Phero Dude

So you're not

buying anything in here besides the chemset and the mones that's only "straight" mones? And only contain one

mone?
    Because after all L-S aint goin out of business soon (and thank God for that) and most of their products is

still mixes and we all buy em.. A7, chikira etc etc.. Yes they don't all give us the magic dust we need but then we

mix em with something else..
    Because when people in here keep bying these mixes there must be a reason.. They

don't just keep buyin the chemset and straight mones because then L-S wouldn't keep selling these mixes.. And

since they're sold we could perhaps make our own mix.. We all in here have an community and experience that the

scientisst in labs in no way can have! We share information and our succes storys.. And perhaps if a couple of

people is using the same mix then we could make that to be sold as "our" product.. Like A7 (this is also mixed),

chikira etc etc.
    And as long as we make it "very thin" it will probably suit all..
    If one needs 1 drop, then

another will probably need 4 drops etc. and we will more likely be able to crawl under the OD on 1 drop effect if

it's more "thin"..

Because if these products and mixes are bein sold in here, people must be using them and

then be suitin them (the mixes) to their needs.. And we could do the same but only better because we have another

understanding to make this product.. We have another kinda experience than a "labrat" that have read studies etc..

It's all fine but we have field experience.. Often it looks fine on the drawin board but in real life it's not

always the case, and these products is not suited for everyone.. No we make them suit our needs..
    And if the

companyes can make them, I think we can too.. But of course it's not easy but I would say it would be possible..

But yes I'll totally agree with you on we all makes these mixes (A7, chikira) suit our needs by mixin them with

something else.. But I think we could make a better alround product than the makers of A7, chikira etc. because we

have the community with experience.. The "labrats" only have outside people and experiments.. No field experience

like we have..

Remember I'm not sayin we can make a product/mix that by it self works for 50% of the guys

testin and using it.. But I think we can do a better job of makin a product thats better than the creators of A7,

chikira etc.
    And people will still mix to suit "our" product for their own style etc. but perhaps it would work

better than A7, chikira etc etc.
    We have a whole community of people who can tell us what works for them..
    How

many "labrats" can have that when makin a product?
    Actually I do most of my pheromone shopping

elsewhere. Out of respect for LS I'll say no more than that (so don't ask). But anyway yeah most of the products I

buy are chemset types, or highly minimalistic (1 central pheromone reaction).

Even when I did shop here more

frequently, I prefered the more minalistic products, because they gave me far more mixing options. Among my old

favorites SOE, NPA, Chemset A1, A314 (which has a very centralized effect, despite its complex composition), and

realm. This group of products could be mixed and matched to suit different situations.

Clubbing: SOE (high dose)

NPA (high dose) A1 (moderate dose)

Work: A314 (moderate dose) + SOE (moderate dose)

Comfort/dating: SOE

(moderate dose) A1 (high dose) NPA (low dose) A314 (moderade dose)

etc, etc, etc

With more complex products,

you lose the flexibility to tailor your mixes to be more effective in different situations.

As far as the

collective experiences shared amongst the phero community (as a whole) goes.....the feedback I've read from

different posters is really what has led me to believe that theres far too much individual variability from user to

user. The types of mixes that users employ and are successful with are highly different at times. There have been

times when I've tried to emulate another users mix it would be a total bust, or needed to be altered to suit my own

characteristics.

To put things in perspective, look into the posts about how Geoggi and I used NPA. The levels

of NPA that he and I wore would easily spell an OD for most, but it brought good results with the both of us.

I

do think there's a possibility that we'll eventually find more effective compex mixes....but to really see the

most worthwhile, most effective results, a highly customized approach will always be far more effective.

lol is it just me or is

everyone saying the same thing with different words?

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    lol is it

just me or is everyone saying the same thing with different words?
    I don't know if we just not listen to

each other.. :P
    But it's like we dont get further than this..
    Seems like we will just not agree or make an

compromise on this subject..

Phero Dude

I don't know

if we just not listen to each other.. :P
    But it's like we dont get further than this..
    Seems like we will just

not agree or make an compromise on this subject..
    I hear ya workingman...but just because you listen to

someone doesn't mean you have to agree, or compromise. There's just a difference of opinion, and thats prefectly

healthy is a place of free discussion. We'll agree to disagree then

Nothing wrong with being able to think

for yourself, and not buying into something just because its what you've been told. The world needs more people

like that.

I hear ya

workingman...but just because you listen to someone doesn't mean you have to agree, or compromise. There's just a

difference of opinion, and thats prefectly healthy is a place of free discussion. We'll agree to disagree then

Nothing wrong with being able to think for yourself, and not buying into something just because its what

you've been told. The world needs more people like that.
    See this is the kinda discissuion I've been

missin lately..
    We can discuss an argue and not agree but without it being nasty.. It's professionel and

mature/adult discussion were we respect each other..
    But nice to talking/discussing oppionions..

I've

always believed that wether we agree or not it could be keept civilized and in an proper tone with respect.. Just

because people doesnt agree with you at least you can treat them with respect.. And I think most often no matter

what if you argue and present your values in a good manor you'll be respected and listened to more..
    If you always

try to use sence and arguments that's good, often the discussion will be keept civilized and the adult way..

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information