Close

Post SOE, Perception and

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As I said in previous posts I use SOE for getting close with a woman. Getting close I

mean getting in some sort of relationship. Most of the times I am successful and I am glad to say I had many

experiences but none was right for me so far.

So one night I meet a girl. I was wearing SOE as usual unscented (1/2

gel package). We chatted all night and to cut the story short we ended up on a tête-à-tête date.

Having said that, I am always in search for the product that will spice things up after the first few dates so I

ordered with a few perception samples (NPA has unstable results for me)

The first two dates I wear just SOE and reactions where

normal but I already know that SOE works for me. On the other hand when I drive her home (both times) I go for the

kiss but she gives me no chance. Maybe normal too considering it’s the first n second

date.

Third date I wear

¼ SOE and ¼ to ½ perception. Besides the fact it could be coincidence or her being more comfortable with

me I observe more laughter and initiative to conversation subjects from her. Outside her house she takes a long time

to find her keys in a very small bag and then initiates conversation. I know you will laugh at this but I didn’t

kiss her. I was so pissed at my self afterwards.

Anyway yesterday I try . I take a bath and clean application

areas just to be sure and I apply 2 drops (maybe more because its kinda runny-not more that 3 though) and we go for

coffee. In midst conversation her phone rings and she ignores me for a long time! For me it was like a century

because I felt everybody’s eyes peeled on me. Being seen to be ignored by a woman that much is not a good feeling

and as if not only that, she made no effort to close the cell as she initiated convo with the caller as I wasn’t

there. That put me off and if it wasn’t and its her character then its strike one for her. Anyway at her

place she stepped off the car so fast I barely was able to say goodnight!

I think I screw things up that last date to the point

that I don’t feel confident experimenting more with . Maybe I keep using perception tho. What do u think

happened? OD? Do you think that she will still behave in this way and maybe I ruined something that could be a good

relationship?

IMO, the best thing to do if

she talks with someone on the phone at your date for quite a long time would be to initiate conversation with

others. Second best thing would be to go to the bathroom and just leave her alone for some time. The absolutely

worst thing you could do is sitting there and waiting until she is so good as to stop speaking on the phone, making

you look stupid in front of all the others...

hmm see that i didnt think. yes

i could go to the wc...dank why didnt i think about that?

Phero Dude

Personally , I find it very rude

when people have "chatty " conversations in front of me on the phone. To me it shows that they don't value my time

and it's just saying "you're no longer interesting"
    But don't think too much of it , some woman will gossip

about nothing for a long time forgetting about you standing next to them... who knows, maybe you got here on a bad

night wth other things on her mind.
    In a round about way I'm saying: you can't please all the people all the

time.... maybe she's just not all that interested, mones or not.

added later...
    I reserve the right

to be wrong! adding artifical mones can be fun , but don't always mean you get instant poon.
    early 40's white male or or

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    IMO, the best

thing to do if she talks with someone on the phone at your date for quite a long time would be to initiate

conversation with others. Second best thing would be to go to the bathroom and just leave her alone for some time.

The absolutely worst thing you could do is sitting there and waiting until she is so good as to stop speaking on the

phone, making you look stupid in front of all the others...
    If you're on a date, and your date decides

to talk on the phone for extended periods of time and it's not an emergency ... get rid of her!!! Her character

just showed you she has no manners, and the type of person she is. It normally doesn't get any better.

Cell

phones on dates is a no no, and yes, there are exceptions.

I had a girlfriend that I took to the movies, and

everytime her cell would vibrate, she had to go to the bath room. Talking about rude! What tickled me about it, was

that she didn't know that I knew. I only brushed it off, and said nothing because I knew she wasn't really into

the movie, and I was visiting half way across the country.

Good luck!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

Default Don't waste your time with social idiots.........

A lot of people are... they think the social universe revolves around them, so

possibly what your -mones did was cause her to reveal her true nature more quickly... Is she dating you or the cell

phone ? If someone who offers to go on a date has no problem diminshing you in the perceptions of others, how

further do you imagine she will be playing with your mind as the relationship develops ? Of course, whether

completely deliberate or semi-unconsciously, she is establishing the power dynamics of the thing between you and

her, that you need her more than she needs you... I would not waste my time with anyone who is more interested in

childish power games than having a good personal connection... advice to you is let this immature brat go from you

life and become the headache for another sucker.

I would leave her because

thats not a way to threat someone with respect.. At least she should respect you untill you do something

unappropriate but you're taking her out and paying for her, being a gentleman so at least she could pretend to have

respect for you.. But so obiusly respectlessness I would not tolerate.. Would tell her she could call me when she

were done talking and I would leave.. That kinda woman is not gonna be better because she's self

centered..

About AQ I would say give it more time with others.. Let not this destroy your oppinon about hte

product because it one time failed to succes..
    Because i really don't think it's the mones.. It's her..
    So find

another sweet girl that isn't me me me ME..! And then try test again..
    might she be like

So you guys think i should

initiate termination procedures huh?

I would leave her because thats not a way to threat someone with

respect.. At least she should respect you untill you do something unappropriate but you're taking her out and

paying for her, being a gentleman so at least she could pretend to have respect for you..
    In cyprus we

are like that dutch. We are not expected to pay for the dates bill and if we do its considered a treat and not an

obligation. Although i did pay for the 3 first dates i didnt pay for that last one. When she offered to pay i said

"Dutch"

Anyway i wont call her again see what she does. If you guys are right i wouldnt want a relationship with

her anyway. 27 is an age i need to seriously think about the women i find and not engage childish games with them

(xept in bed of course :P)

I would still be carefull on

this one..

If she had respect for you she wouldn't treat you this way..
    If she had a bigger attraction for you

she wouldn't treat you this way..
    If she were intersted in you she wouldn't treat you this way..

That's my

oppionion and therefor I wouldn't expect anymore from or with a woman like that.. A relationship is based on mutual

respect and it doesn't seem as she have that for you.. Yes it can come over time, but when a woman is like this,

this early in the game I wouldn't expect her to change..
    But again.. Who am I to judge.. What do I know? But it's

just my oppinion..

I am in a position to let you

know that u where absolutely right on this one guys. She was one step ahead and told me that she couldnt see

anything happening. Boy its been a long time that someone gave me the pie but i was prepared for it.

PS Up here

if someone is given the pie it means he gets dumped. Anw on to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    I am in a

position to let you know that u where absolutely right on this one guys. She was one step ahead and told me that she

couldnt see anything happening. Boy its been a long time that someone gave me the pie but i was prepared for it.

PS Up here if someone is given the pie it means he gets dumped. Anw on to the next one...
    Year that's

the attitude you need..
    On to the next one..
    If she doesn't want the stake it's too bad for her.. There's many

more out there that's hungry for it..
    You've not lost anything.. It's her that have..

Keep posting and lets

hear about your experiences..

Good luck mann

Thread Information