Close

Default mone-elimination products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know

this post probably doesn't belong here but I really don't know were else I should be posting this..

Some have

talked about anti-bacterial soap that will prevent mone-buildup..
    I just wanna know what products can help with

removing the mones besides anti-bacterial soap?

And a little side comment:
    I've recommemended Bruce that we

might should make a poll about how many who would like to buy this? Because I wanna buy it, and would be nice if I

could buy it here also with my mones at the same time.. Therefor I poll could help Bruce to see if there would be a

marked for it..
    The problem is that in my country we don't have those kind of products and if anybody else have

the same problem you could might be interested in buying it at L-S with your mones?
    Anybody that also wants Bruce

to sell it perhaps?

Here I'm not only talking about soap but all kind of things.. Shampoo or other kind of stuff

to help..

Here's also some posts about

it:
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15303

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17023

Phero Dude

well,
    for me I tend to use a hot

shower and a body brush , no soap , shampoo every day or so , clinique face wash or scrub ( if i need to shave) .

and that works for me...
    most liquid anti bacterial soaps are alcohol based so look for that in your supermarket ,

personally I don't think it's a good idea to kill all the bugs on our skin, a hot wash with a bit of a scrub down

will get rid of most of the unpleasent hangers on..
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    well,
    for me I

tend to use a hot shower and a body brush , no soap , shampoo every day or so , clinique face wash or scrub ( if i

need to shave) . and that works for me...
    most liquid anti bacterial soaps are alcohol based so look for that in

your supermarket , personally I don't think it's a good idea to kill all the bugs on our skin, a hot wash with a

bit of a scrub down will get rid of most of the unpleasent hangers on..
    This is odd because many have

problems with buildup so I can't see this should be enough..
    It will do some but I wount remove all and if you use

mones everyday and reapply during the day buildup will be a bigger danger where antibacterial soap would

help..

But you say that I should look for a soap with alcohol in or what?

Phero Dude

No, I'm just saying what I

do.

If you want to get rid of the mones on your skin look for the "antibacterial liquid soaps" , they seem to

help the most as the main ingredient is alcohol.

But remember my lifestyle is different to yours , I find If I

scrub in the shower "most" of the mones seem to go as well...
    early 40's white male or or

They are actually detergents,

not soaps. Most liquid body washes are closer in composition to shampoo than soap. As a result they don't leave the

film that all soaps do. Many of the body washes do incorporate alcohol in them as well but I am not altogether sure

that alcohol destroys mones since many pheromone products are alcohol based. My thought is that the alcohol kills

the bacteria rather than remove the mones.

The issue of build up has always been poorly understood. In my case,

for example, I wear mones 6 days of the week usually and can't say that I've seen any signs of build up. Others

report it after only a day or two. What's the difference? I do use a body wash and shampoo daily, often twice a day

because I usually work out in the afternoon so shower a second time then. But I often re-apply mones after my second

shower.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    They are

actually detergents, not soaps. Most liquid body washes are closer in composition to shampoo than soap. As a result

they don't leave the film that all soaps do. Many of the body washes do incorporate alcohol in them as well but I

am not altogether sure that alcohol destroys mones since many pheromone products are alcohol based. My thought is

that the alcohol kills the bacteria rather than remove the mones.

The issue of build up has always been poorly

understood. In my case, for example, I wear mones 6 days of the week usually and can't say that I've seen any

signs of build up. Others report it after only a day or two. What's the difference? I do use a body wash and

shampoo daily, often twice a day because I usually work out in the afternoon so shower a second time then. But I

often re-apply mones after my second shower.
    Yes but if alcohol doesnt destroy the mones then what

do?
    Because normally pheroes (naturally produced) disaper in some sort of way I guess.. But I really dont know

how.. Perhaps bacteria actually helps us get rid of our old pheroes..? Or am I actually to far out here?

I'm sure that some or most

wash away. The detergents do a better job of cleaning so more should be washed away by the body washes than by soap.

The alcohol probably kills a lot of the bacteria that is on your skin. Bacteria are the real cause of stank and

they also contribute to pheromones converting from one to another. Conversion has been discussed at length in other

threads and would be worth looking up.

There has also been some discussion of different carriers allowing mones

to be absorbed into the skin more deeply. I think some people felt that an alcohol carrier would allow greater

absorbtion and re-released later.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm sure

that some or most wash away. The detergents do a better job of cleaning so more should be washed away by the body

washes than by soap.

The alcohol probably kills a lot of the bacteria that is on your skin. Bacteria are the

real cause of stank and they also contribute to pheromones converting from one to another. Conversion has been

discussed at length in other threads and would be worth looking up.

There has also been some discussion of

different carriers allowing mones to be absorbed into the skin more deeply. I think some people felt that an alcohol

carrier would allow greater absorbtion and re-released later.
    But will ordinary soap (not anti-bacterial

soap) do a fine job of washing them away? Because a lot of people through time have spilled over themself and even

though they washed till they got sore women still keept away and said they smelled because of OD.. And if a ordinary

wash could do something this would not have happended.. This is my main reason for I think I need something more

than ordinary soap to get rid of these pheroes..

Perception claims they have a longer lasting carrier.. That they

dont evaporate as quickly as other phero product (3-5 hours)

I don't know how much regular

soap washes away, nobody does. That's what I meant about build up being poorly understood.

Perception has a

water soluble base which in my mind would reduce absorbtion through the skin and increase the likelihood of the

mones washing away, but I don't know about that either.

Thomas Jefferson

I don't

know how much regular soap washes away, nobody does. That's what I meant about build up being poorly understood.

Perception has a water soluble base which in my mind would reduce absorbtion through the skin and increase the

likelihood of the mones washing away, but I don't know about that either.
    Perception claims (in the

description in the shop) that with every wash you'll get all of the mones away because of the water soluble

base..
    But I just mean when other people have had problems with this there might could be others (like me) that

wanted to buy these products..
    And if there were an interest for this Bruce or perhaps someon in here (that have

talked about it and knows a little more about it than I) could search about it and perhaps find some products that

could be sold as an accesorrie.. Like the roll on bottles and stuff like that..
    But also Bruce have the final word

about this because of course he also should wanna spend time on this and wanna get the extra work with the new

product(s) and ordering etc. etc.
    But I would like to know if there's anybody else besides me that wanna buy these

here also?

Phero Guru

Default Bel...

"In my case, for example,

I wear mones 6 days of the week usually and can't say that I've seen any signs of build up."

Just out of

curiosity, which day is it that you don't wear mones? Smiling away here!!!! And, could you elaborate on that a

bit? please

I would think it doubtful that Love-Scent would want to develop a product that removes

mones. However, what they could do is take some anti-bacterial soap and put in it a bottle and sell that to you.

My experience is that regular soap and water will help get rid of some of the mones, and, this is especially

important if you are out and about and figure out that you have od'd. There's always a bathroom sorta nearby. I

also find that anti-bacterial soap will at least cover the scent, if not remove it, to the point where there is no

mone effectiveness.

I think what the original poster is asking for is akin to asking a bartender, after you

are plastered, to making you a drink that will make you instantly sober.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Hey Koolking,

I own my own

business and use mones mostly for business purposes. Since I normally work six days of the week I wear mones on

those days. Sunday is my day of rest, so to speak. Don't shave, wear whatever I want and generally speaking play

slob. I shower but about everything else is ignored that day. That's my day to play in the park or experiment in

the kitchen or spend time with my grandkids.

Typically, I wear SoE or A314 with a small amount of A7 or TE

covered by Aloeswood or Musk. Works well in business situations.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    "In my

case, for example, I wear mones 6 days of the week usually and can't say that I've seen any signs of build

up."

Just out of curiosity, which day is it that you don't wear mones? Smiling away here!!!! And, could you

elaborate on that a bit? please

I would think it doubtful that Love-Scent would want to develop a product that

removes mones. However, what they could do is take some anti-bacterial soap and put in it a bottle and sell that to

you.

My experience is that regular soap and water will help get rid of some of the mones, and, this is

especially important if you are out and about and figure out that you have od'd. There's always a bathroom sorta

nearby. I also find that anti-bacterial soap will at least cover the scent, if not remove it, to the point where

there is no mone effectiveness.

I think what the original poster is asking for is akin to asking a bartender,

after you are plastered, to making you a drink that will make you instantly sober.
    I wear (as belgareth)

my mones all week except sunday.. But sometimes I also use them there..
    About the elaboration.. What is it you want

me to elaborate on?

I didn't say that L-S should develop a product just that I would be interested in something

like anti-bacterial soap and other products like it..

But I wash a minimum of once a day so that shouldn't be a

problem..
    And I'm not asking that, I'm only saying I would like to buy anti-bacterial soap and other products

like it and if there were others that had the same wish maybe Bruce would be intersted in selling it as an

accessorie..
    In one of the posts I linked to (in the original post) there's one who can't buy antibacterial soap

and I think he's not alone.. I know he can find it on the net but it would be nicer to get it from L-S with his

mones because it wouldn't be double of the transport and toll..

There are some products on the

market that claim to remove the very tenacious oils of poisonous plants like poison oak and ivy. I have found them

effective for that purpose. I wonder if they would work for removing pheromones.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Could the difference between

the amount of build-up have to do with the type of your skin? I mean, rather dry skin "sucks in" every kind of

moisture much more than not so dry, even "oily" skin. This could make it harder for dry skinned people to wash off

their mones, because some of it got sucked deeper into the skin. May be totally off, though...

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    Could the

difference between the amount of build-up have to do with the type of your skin? I mean, rather dry skin "sucks in"

every kind of moisture much more than not so dry, even "oily" skin. This could make it harder for dry skinned people

to wash off their mones, because some of it got sucked deeper into the skin. May be totally off, though...

I dont think this would be different.. When bathing your porrs will open and will let it out easier..

But as I understand it the porrs on oily-skin people is already half full and therefor most will likely just lie on

the outer side of the porrs..
    I'm not certain at all but it's my guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    There are some

products on the market that claim to remove the very tenacious oils of poisonous plants like poison oak and ivy. I

have found them effective for that purpose. I wonder if they would work for removing pheromones.
    Do

poison oak and ivy remove mones better than antibacterial soap and other antibacterial products?
    And would you

consider selling stuff to remove mones? Fx. poison oak and ivy or antibacterial soap and other antibacterial

products to give the same effect?

I think we should also consider

the possibility that mone-buildup might to a large extend be a myth.

Dont get me wrong, it is clear that

continuing to add pheromone over pheromone without good cleaning inbetween will give some "interesting" results

along the line, however I am quite sceptical of a build-up that resists thourough cleaning with soap, and I never

came across such an effect that I could not explain also with many other possible causes. I am also not aware of

any "scientific" claim that mones are specifically resistant to cleaning or will build up as such (rather than break

down, which are more likely to cause negative effects).

The problem I think we all face, when using pheromones,

is that we tend to try to relate every behaviour we see to the mones we wear or we dont wear.

We should not

forget that for every behaviour we encounter there are many factors responsible that we have no control over and

that we are not even aware of, both on our side and on the side of the other persons.

The thing with alcohol

can't really be mone eliminting because many (like NPA) is in alcohol..

But is they all in the same alcohol

(hereby I mean some alcohol is stronger than others)?
    Because I've been a little affraid about LT because it

smells as if the alcohol is much much stronger and therefor I always lets it dry completely before putting any other

product on because I fear that alcohol (if it's stronger than others) will destroy the compound of the other mones

I put on the spot..
    Fx. they might split something in the pheromone mix so I woun't work in the same manner..
    Fx.

a weak alcohol based mix can be splitted by another stronger alcohol based mix because the stronger alcohol desolves

it into mminor peices..?
    Anybody know anything about this?

Yesterday I think I saw something like buildup..

Kinda weird..
    For a week I've been wearing:
    • 1 dab of NPA on each side of neck on pulse

points..
    • Covered by 1 drop of AE on each side of neck.
    • 1-2 sprays of LT to

complete dry on wrists.
    • 1 drop of AE to cover rubbed together..
    • And sometimes

1 drop of AE on the back of the neck..
    And I've used it since monday..

Wednsday I used

this mix, but put also 1 dab of NPA on each wrist.. But It gave nothing special angry mood and so

forth..

ThurdayI used the original mix and that day one of the girls from my group were very easily

to get upset.. I could see it in her eyes when I tryed to be constructive and sometimes funny as I always am - she

would be like "RRrrrr" (and not like a kitten, but like an angry tiger )

And the funny thing

was that this mix for this day (the original mix) was weaker than the mix I had on the day before and there was

nothing..
    This could perhaps be buildup from the previus day where I had a larger dose on..?
    To me it definatly

looks like it..

Thread Information