Close

Thread: refund.

Default refund.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey bruce.

i noticed

that you can return the alpha-test 101 and get a full refund. so i was wondering is there a refund for the .

you may or maynot have read in the fourm but it makes me really quiet and i dont like the way it makes me feel. i

have brough many items off this site but has not return anyof them and i don't know how the whole refund things

works cause i though there is no refunds on kits and test products. but the alpha test one gets its. so im kind of

confused now.

if you can shead some lights, it would be wonderful.

It is a little confusing. Normally,

you can return anything except the solo chemicals. BUT.... since the 101 is looking a little iffy AND even more

because we are not even saying what the heck is in it, I am happy to take those back. I should have made that clear

in the beginning. I don't think we ever sold a solo experimental chemical before. AQ is definitely fine to send

back.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

wow thanks, do you want me to

write you or the store an email about returning it. well i dont really want the money back so would it be alright if

i just exchange it with something of equal value?

You don't have to email anyone.

Just make sure to include a note with your full name address etc and an short explanation of what the problem is

with the product and what you want to trade it for. If extra money is needed, you can throw in a money order/check

for that amount.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information