Looking back on

the "Pheromone Discussion" Forum, I found the following information:

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)

AndrostAnone is known to evoke a stronger response in the human female VNO then does androstenone

(thus proving my original theory correct).

See for yourself:

AndrostAnone is the first bar shown

(5
α-androstan-3-one)

Androstenone (-none)

is the forth one listed
(5α-androst-16-en-3-one)

Androstadienone is the fifth one listed

(androsta-4,16-en-3-one)

Since he has offered this "proof" that his

theory is correct, I hope that Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) will tell us whether the image he posted was part of a

published paper. I vaguely recall seeing something similar that was shown to me by the chemist for Erox corp., and

also that--at the time--he was using the chart to show that DHEA--second bar from the right on the

chart--(reportedly used in Winnifred Cutler's product) did not activate the human VNO, despite the obvious

comparable activity to Androstanone. If so, comparable activity would indicate that Androstanone is not active.

Perhaps it was another chart; I could be mistaken. If the chart was published, it would help to clarify

matters related to reports of human VNO activity that are no longer used in the marketing of "Natural Attraction

(TM)" (formerly Erox corporation) products (I noticed that the image is linked from the former "erox"

http://www.erox.com/images/Steroid2.GIF and the erox link now takes us to the Natural Attraction(TM) home

page).

This also brings me to an issue I have with debate about unreferenced research from unpublished or

anonymous sources. When exposed to scientific inquiry, these sources typically promptly dissapear, but may also then

reappear, again, with anonymity. Are you still "out there" Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)? Let's discuss pheromone

"science."

JVK
.com