Close

Thread: AE/w vs. AFA

Stranger

Question AE/w vs. AFA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hmmm... can't figure out

which one would be the smarter splurge. Has anyone used both? How are the reactions to these products, is one more

reliable than the other. I'm curious... please let me know.

Stranger

Still can't decide what to buy.

Any thoughts?????

Annie,
    Unfortunately there

are not a lot of woman around here to answer your questions. Almost all men, but please tell us a little more of

what your looking to accomplish and I'm sure that some of us can try to help you.

Welcome!

Stranger

No women in the womens forum? How

odd... I want to be "all eyes on me"! I want to avoid seeming demure. I've had good results with APC-w, now I want

to up the ante!

AnnieO,

Between the two you

mentioned I would consider AE/w the better

choice as a women's product. It's primarily Androstenol whereas

AFA is half Androstenone and half

Androstenol.
    I personally don't see much benefit for women using a lot of Androstenone in any formula designed

to evoke attraction from men.
    AE/w also

has a very nice floral scent, where AFA is an "unscented" product that will require a cover fragrance.

Oscar

Stranger

Interesting. thanks for the

input. I'm still wondering what happened to all the ladies.
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieO
    Interesting. thanks

for the input. I'm still wondering what happened to all the ladies.
    ?????
    All the men OD'd on mones

and then all the ladies left for fresh air.

Hi Annie

I'm a lady and I'm

here!
    Quite new, so only tried PI/w so far, with good results, but have only really noticed that people are more

friendly with me. Have you tried it? I did get good results, but needed something more to tip things over the

edge.

Have recently ordered some PCC and AE/w after doing loads of research on here. Combos of these 2 and PI/w

seem to get great results. I agree in not seeing the need for a lot of /none in female products.

Something like

PCC looks like a good option IMO. Will let you know how I get on with mine when they arrive (hopefully this week)

Interesting.

thanks for the input. I'm still wondering what happened to all the ladies.
    ?????
    Some faded away after a

while which happens. Some took offense at some of the males here. There's a wide variety of reasons they left. My

wife participated for a while but it just didn't hold her interest.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default Anyway.....

PI/w seems to make me

very meek. I am looking for girly 'mones that will make me a superstar beam of light all eyes on me type.
    Should

I just use guy pheromones to make me more alpha?

PI/w seems to

make me very meek. I am looking for girly 'mones that will make me a superstar beam of light all eyes on me type.

Should I just use guy pheromones to make me more alpha?
    What guys mones are you thinking of? IMHO I

don't think that I would want a girl that is throwing off guy like vibes although I am more the leader type and

prefer a woman who follows.

Stranger

Yah... I lead.

Not sure I'm getting this. You

like to lead and want to carry on being the lead where men are concerned?

You see I have a tendency to lead and

want to go the other way. If you want 'all eyes on me' go for something with copulins in it. Try PCC or EW. I

haven't tried EW yet, but PCC worked (in combination with others - see my other thread) for me. I could have had

my pick of men the night I wore it - I think :S !

Yah... I

lead.
    Very interesting here! If I understand this you like to lead and keep it? Meaning your looking for

a very submissive man? My experience tells me that woman like to lead until they meet a man who can take over and

then prefer to follow, in other words until they meet a strong dominant male. Is this not the case for you?

Stranger

HAHAHAHAHA! No wonder all the

women left this forum! Are you f-ing serious? If I were looking for a dominant male I certainly wouldn't look to

the forum that is full of guys that lack the cojones to get a girl on their own so they slather themselves mones. If

you were really a leader you wouldn't need that crutch. I worked as a dominatrix for many moons and I chew up guys

like you for breakfast. I don't want a man (dominant or otherwise). I want mones that re-affirm MY dominance on an

unconscious olfactory level.

P.S. you're on the womens forum, so unless you have a vagina (which you

may... i don't know) don't respond to my questions in the WOMENS forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Very

interesting here! If I understand this you like to lead and keep it? Meaning your looking for a very submissive

man? My experience tells me that woman like to lead until they meet a man who can take over and then prefer to

follow, in other words until they meet a strong dominant male. Is this not the case for you?
    Last edited by oscar; 02-02-2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Removing personal attack

Annie, you respond to someone

trying to understand where you are coming from, so that they can help you, in a really bizarre way.

There

aren't many women on here, so some of the guys come on to try and advise from the knowledge that they have gained

whilst women were here (or have partners that use mones).

I don't think anyone was suggesting that you were

looking on here FOR a dominant male, just trying to understand your perspective.

I think it's pretty insulting

to suggest that anyone uses mones purely because they can't get someone without them.

FWIW I don't think you

need anything to 're-afirm' your dominance. There's a great deal of difference though between dominance and

aggression.

Speaking from personal experience, a good dominatrix is dominant, but not aggressive (which you come

across as). A sub needs to feel that you are in control of a situation and you don't seem all that in control of

yourself if I'm honest.

Sorry to jump in and defend you there Marlboro, but I don't want guys to feel like

they can't come over here and help out with advice!

Aren't you all over-reacting?

We all have our own biases and ways of looking at things. How about if we all recognise that and take into account

the printed word is really worthless for getting meanings across? It makes misunderstandings very easy. I'm sure

nobody intended insult in the first place.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Marlboro crossed the line. I'm

asking about a product. He jumps in and implies some nonsense about how I'm just waiting for some man to come in

and tame me. Hell yeah I'm going to respond agressively. He's out of line and in the wrong forum.

Marlboro crossed

the line. I'm asking about a product. He jumps in and implies some nonsense about how I'm just waiting for some

man to come in and tame me. Hell yeah I'm going to respond agressively. He's out of line and in the wrong

forum.
    You both crossed the line. He made a single remark that you didn't take well. Fine, express

displeasure but keep it civil. I am not going to allow it to start a flame war.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Oh Bel,

I just don't take

kindly to misogyny. I can't stand it. To have someone say:
    "My experience tells me that woman like to lead until

they meet a man who can take over and then prefer to follow, in other words until they meet a strong dominant male."

And then apply that "logic" to me:
    "Is this not the case for you?"

Is OUTRAGEOUS.

Broad, sweeping,

ignorant generalizations are not okay. It's these sorts of stereotypes that are keeping women down.... even in

Tisk, tisk...

No, they aren't ok with me

either. If you go back through the forum you'll find a large number of times I've stood against such attitudes.

I don't waste my time getting angry at remarks like that or so many other minor things. I also imagine you are

bigger than that. What significance does it really have to you? People say all sorts of ignorant things to me, I

usually laugh at them. Or I agree, it depends. But I am not going to give them the power over me to control my

emotions. No truly dominant creature would. When you get angry you give them control.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Annie, go for AE/W, great

product, like oscar said, alot more balanced and better geared towards bieng used by a woman, it contains less

.none
    Last edited by belgareth; 02-01-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Wow a couple of days away

and I missed alot.
    First Annie I would like to apologize to you for the misunderstanding, type can be very

confusing. If you go back and re-read you will see that I was asking questions of curiosity and accusing you of

nothing as it was very interesting to me to meet the type of girl you that I was understanding you to be. My

original post was very relavant to your topic but my second was not and for that I apologize but you just peeked my

curiosity. Going forward I will be happy to avoid your threads as not to offend you again. Again, I am sorry to

upset you and if you look at my past you will see this was just a misunderstanding because no one has been offended

quite like this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye
    Annie, you

respond to someone trying to understand where you are coming from, so that they can help you, in a really bizarre

way.

There aren't many women on here, so some of the guys come on to try and advise from the knowledge that

they have gained whilst women were here (or have partners that use mones).

I don't think anyone was suggesting

that you were looking on here FOR a dominant male, just trying to understand your perspective.

I think it's

pretty insulting to suggest that anyone uses mones purely because they can't get someone without them.

FWIW I

don't think you need anything to 're-afirm' your dominance. There's a great deal of difference though between

dominance and aggression.

Speaking from personal experience, a good dominatrix is dominant, but not aggressive

(which you come across as). A sub needs to feel that you are in control of a situation and you don't seem all that

in control of yourself if I'm honest.

Sorry to jump in and defend you there Marlboro, but I don't want guys to

feel like they can't come over here and help out with advice!
    Redeye,
    Thanks alot for defending me when

I wasn't around. I truly appreciate it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Aren't

you all over-reacting? We all have our own biases and ways of looking at things. How about if we all recognise that

and take into account the printed word is really worthless for getting meanings across? It makes misunderstandings

very easy. I'm sure nobody intended insult in the first place.
    You hit it right on the money here Bel.

Thank you for editing what ever personal attack took place (I did not see it) but feel safe in knowing that I don't

believe in personal attacks and would not have responded back to Annie in such a way.
    Last edited by Marlboro_man; 02-02-2007 at 01:18 PM. Reason: missed a couple of words

Thread Information