Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Best to Worst products list

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone made a list showing from Best and strongest pheromone product to the worst,which are more recommendable thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Best to Worst products list

Try this site for fun. It has pretty much everything you would want to know. If it doesn\'t have it, it is not public.

Oscar made a list of all the products at Love Scent and somebody else (who was it?) put it in html format and posted it somewhere. It ranks them in terms of total pheromone content to price ratio. There are other points to consider of course, and the exact contents of some products is unknown. Often that is because the products aren\'t all that great, but not always.
    I don\'t have that URL offhand, but I\'m sure someone can come up with it, or you might find it in a search of this forum\'s posts.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

Gents,

That was Randy who put the info into spreadsheet format.

PotionX and Bruce,

Walter Mitty\'s post contains the link to Randy\'s chart. The word \"site\" is it.
    I too sometimes have trouble picking up these links as my settings don\'t always present them in a color much different than the rest of the text.

Walter,

I wish I knew how to do that. Can you explain it as though you were teaching a computer novice? Thanks.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

W.O., the site thing is pretty easy, but sometimes confusing. What I do it put my cursor where ever I want the site, say here and press the instant UBB code button for \"URL.\" It first askes for a site. I generally have a couple of browsers open at a time, so I copy the site I want to add from another browser, erase the http:// that is default there, and paste in the site. Hit the OK button in the dialog box, and then it askes for a name for the link. I put small words most often, because it causes format errors if you put the site address, or long pieces of text as the names. The blue links are ones you have hit, and the orange ones you have not visited. Sorry if they\'re are not the easiest to see, but I can\'t remember the HTML to change that sort of thing.

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**

One more thing about putting sites into your posts. It looks really fargin\' wierd in the post box. Lots of gobble-de-gook text in the box, but just blithely ignore it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It behaves as a single word. So put a space before it, and after it, and continue writing. I kinda wanted to warn folks, cause it is a little funny looking when you add links.

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**

You can also add the links in with html if you enable html. If you want to do things that way just let me know, it is not that hard to do either.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have a question for ya\'ll... What browser do you use? I use Mozilla, mainly, and I noticed that it is vastly different (colors and generally a \"softer\" look...)than IE at displaying pages. Personally, I do not like IE all that much, but personal politics get involved there. Needless to say, what is everyone using.

Hmm, I seem to posting a bunch here. I suppose it would be nice if I got a reply soon, otherwise I\'d either be talking to myself quite a bit, or accused of being partial to my own voice. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the help walt,by the way I remember reading about Walter Mitty back in highschool,for those who don\'t know Walter Mitty is a character created by Jim Cummings an author\"I think thats his name\" the character is some guy that days dreams.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup, just a dreamer... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Walter,
    Or WiseMan, or Strategist, or Prophet or Seer.. He who dreams not lives not.
    Wingrider [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Guys - (and no offense Oscar), but the math on this is completely off toward the bottom. Neither Realm nor APC contains 0.005% of ANYTHING - hell, the back of the package reads 0.0225 milligrams per LITER...makes it a bit less of a value than even what you\'ve got listed there.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Cruiser,

The numbers that were available at the time of compilation were what was used, and were footnoted as such in its original presentation as I recall.
    The concentrations of APC and Realm were both taken from charts that then appeared on the Stone and Primal websites. If you check these sites, I believe you\'ll still see them there at .005%.
    If the inaccurracy had resulted in them appearing to be superior to anything else, I would probably have left them out altogether, but since they\'re at the bottom of the list anyway, I just went with the last known available data. They can\'t go any further down the list. I just gave them both the benefit of what has become an ever- darkening shadow of doubt.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

New table uploaded to http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html

Not alway high pheros is best for you, but phero which work for you is the best

Well I assume best to worst is meant in terms of pheromone content. Because you could argue, each products has it\'s + and - points. For example APC is low in content and oil based so not easy to mix with cologne, but it\'s scent for some is very nice and can be mixed with NPA to make JB#1. Other products that are stronger might last longer and work out cheaper for the pheromone content, but are easier to OD on and might have an offensive scent.

Thread Information