Close

Thread: Testerone Help

Wink Testerone Help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    About an hour ago I

watched a program on National Geografik about how food affect out mood..
    They said fat fish helps producing more

testosterone.. And also I've read about this in a workout/body building forum.. The healthy fat is necessesary for

the pheromone production..

I know some of you in here have talked about the testosterone levels, so I guessed

this might could help some of you guys..

fat fish? what about skinny

fish? no but seriouslly tho, was it talking about like fat from fish? like omega 3?

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    fat fish?

what about skinny fish? no but seriouslly tho, was it talking about like fat from fish? like omega 3?
    I

guess it must have been that but they said "fat fish".. I guess fat fish have something in it to help, normal fish

dont have.. Or either they have more of it..
    It was sammon I think they mentioned.. I can't remember the

other..

Sorry if it's not spelled right but I hope you can understand my school-english..

Omega fatty acids.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Omega 3-fatty acids

ftw

lol, well I think I'am going to steal some of those supplements from my dad who has canisters upon

canisters.

They are also suppose to be good for your cholestrol supposidly

I have done a ton of research

the past few months on hormones and diet, and its cholestrol which boosts hormones not omega-3 fatty acids. o3 will

boost serotonin and help burn fat but I have never heard of it boosting hormones.

Suppliments which will boost

testosterone via lowering estrogen are:
    Zinc/ZMA
    Grape seed extract
    Tribulus

I've used trib and ZMA. Both

seemed to work, but hard to say for sure without testing.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I've used

trib and ZMA. Both seemed to work, but hard to say for sure without testing.

The general consensus

despite the most recent study contradicting all others, is that ZMA lowers estrogen therefore raises testosterone.

It gives me acne, my mate reports more frequent erections and acne, which are side effects of steroids.
    Tribulus I

am not so confident in although I know of a couple of doctors who believe in it.
    GSE is new to me but I have found

a couple of articles on pubmed that claim it lowers estrogen, anything that lowers estrogen will naturally raise

testosterone.

I use Tribex sometimes, it

seems to work for me but causes zits.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Arousing View Post
    Suppliments which will boost testosterone via lowering estrogen

are:
    Zinc/ZMA
    Grape seed extract
    Tribulus
    I tried zinc once, felt a lot better but holy

crap I got horny! Do those other supplements have the same effect? I'm looking to get a bit healthier all round ,

damn I suppose that means I'll have to reduce my beer intake. Otherwise I'm generally pretty ok.
    one coffee a

day / drink lots of water / organic meat fan / lots of veges in my diet / not very active at the moment

though.
    early 40's white male or or

ZMA works very well for me but

its effects will diminish if used withou a break.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    ZMA

works very well for me but its effects will diminish if used withou a break.
    What are you

thoughts/findings on cycling ZMA, Signor Whitehall ... time on - time off?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I haven't worked out a rational

cycle. I'll take it for a week or so, two caps rather than the recommended three, then lay off a couple of

days.

Or else I'll do two caps over two nights, forget a night or two, then two caps again.

I guess I

take it when I feel I need it. It works the next day, with morning wood almost all the time.

Just like with pheromone products,

your results may vary. You may need to try each suppliment option alone and in combination, along with perhaps

dietary changes, to see if there is any affect, and what the side affects may be.

Just remember that often when

you stop taking a suppliment or change your diet, the results stop or change too. There also may be slow changes to

your body chemistry as you are as well which may change results over time.

PS slickracer: this guy said he

was looking for you about somthing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I use a lot of flax seed oil and some other vegetarian oils that I put in my food too. There was some discussion on another forum about using borage oil for this purpose.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I use flax seed oil, take horny goat weed and work out. It helps a lot.

Thomas Jefferson

Horny goat weed is good; tribulous and DHEA together seem to work though I haven't been doing it much with all the new stuff on the market. Ton Kat Ali (long jack) is my favorite at the moment.

Happy Fourth!!!!!!! BANG!

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I recently read that looking at an attractive woman raises a man's testosterone levels. I have been working hard to use that discovering on a daily basis.

Thomas Jefferson

A good to try and I hope that its give better result to increase testosterone level.

Man, this is a 5 year old thread I am just kickstarting again! As Bruce said in another thread, the forum has been quite dormant the last couple of years (I am to blame too, life got in the way of hanging here), but let´s change that!

To make a very long story short, several years ago I had a training-accident, got a blood-cloth that went to the heart and got a heartattack.
    The heartattack itself was quite easily "fixed" but got medicine afterwards that screwed up my testosterone.

It took me several years, some visits to an andrologist and a lot of self-study and discipline to be able to get rid of those medicines and get the testo up, but what I learned was this:

* You don´t really need to live with decreasing testosterone-levels just because you get older, I am 51 yo now, but still maintains a healthy level

* I started to gym-train a lot more focused and taking long walks and during some years I went down from 105 kg to 80-81 now (seems to have stabilized there now). As fat around your abdomen is ostrogen-producing and lowers testo, getting down your fat-percentage is a good step on the way.

I am not sure I want to show a pic of myself here, but it´s safe to say I don´t look like a middle-age guy in my body and no, never taken ANY drugs whatsoever to help with growing muscles

* I stopped drinking alcohol completely

* I don´t eat soy-products, liquorice, fennel and anis, since these (among others) contains phytoestrogen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogen)

* I do take ZMA, but pay attention here, not every ZMA is equal!
    Check the bindings of both Zinc and Magnesium as well as the proportions.
    If the binding is "-oxide", choose another brand of ZMA, since this binding makes it very hard for the body to absorb.
    Also check that Zinc is about 30 mg, Magnesium is 450-500 mg

ZMA doesn´t really increase your TOTAL level of testo, instead Zinc interacts with SHBG to allow more FREE testo to use for the body (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_ho...nding_globulin)

* To increase testo-levels, working large musclegroups is one way.
    According to my andrologist morning erections are a sign of healthy test-levels, but I have noticed that I need to sleep at least 6h to wake up hard, which means...

* Get more than 6h sleep

* I found out that I in a period of my life I was quite "low-key" stressed, i.e. I didn´t really notice that I had a lot of Cortisol in my system, which also lowers testo-levels.

My andrologist prescribed Syntocinon Nasal Spray (which contains Oxytocin), which in women induces lactations, but in men temporarily shuts off Cortisol production and it was like using a switch, I can´t describe it other than this. Suddenly I noticed how stressed I probably had been and it felt I could breathe again.

Note though that the Syntocinon is very sensitive to heat, so the pharmacist stored this in a fridge until I got it and then I too stored it cold.
    Buying this through Amazon or similar is surely a way of getting a non-functional product, since storing this in normal room-temprature or higher apparently destroys the Oxytocin

* I use Maca powder in my protein-smoothies now and then, it do make it easier to get aroused and hard, but as have been shown in studies, Maca doesn´t really increase testo to accomplish this effect: https://examine.com/supplements/maca/

Also, to maintain the effect of Maca don´t use it all the time.

Thread Information