Close

Default energy walls? pure energy? whats going on?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok last week i have been redoing my bedroom to make more room plus make it mroe appealing to the eyes.

yesterday i finished it. my collection of mones ended up right next to my bead where i put my head, so at first i

was like ehh, i dont know about that and if i dont like it i would move it somewhere else. and i know theres mones

out side and all over the box too because my lucky 7 chem bottle of NOL's lid broke sence it was screwed on too

tight and theres pure nol all over the box.

so first time sleeping with that by my head. i had some dreams that

were so vivid (normally i already have vivid dreams but this is a different type of vivid conciouness. i had this

dream where i was waiting on this green medow with a building in the middle of it. there were alot of other poeple

waiting for the same thing. everyone was waiting to be transported to another type of existant. but we didn't know

what it was. well i got sidetracked and went off on my own to explore and away from all these people and

distrations. when i came back i saw that there was no one on the field so i though everyone left and this sence of

relaxation and calm and peace with my self. and there was a glow about the whole place now and me. then i went into

the building to wait for my turn to go. and i saw that there was about 4-5 more poeple left and it shocked me.and

the glow was gone. turneds out i knew them and i started talking when i saw that there was this ghost like thing

from the movie harry potter and the prizoner of asggavan. it was come tword us. we were outside after that trying to

fix something about the building and the ghost gave his robe. that made me in to one of him. and i flew around flew

througe walls and stuff, it was amazing. and still, i dont know how to explane it but it felt more real then being

awake. i noticed sensations that i have noticed before.

well i went througe walls and fixed what i was suppose

to and went in to the building again where this person that gave me the robe started explaing to me what is about to

happen. turns out we are about to become pure energies and that our normal vision could not see anything at first

because our eyes could only see the visable lihgt range but you'll def feel it while you are getting used to the

next existance. after he explaned it to me every thing started pixilizing into these dots that went from white to

clear to nothing. but i felt being pulled somewhere and moveing around and then i came out in this fantasy world

looking place. we do not have the words to described that place. it was lit with so many colors and the whole place

even tho everything looked intense there was a calm about that place. i remmber people welcoming me saying stuff

like what took you so long or how was the journy and things of that nature. turns out i was only in the locker

room/coat room of this new world, and yet it so amazing that i coun't wait to see the new world. when i saw my

reflaxtion all i saw was nothing but pure glowing clear stuff. like there was nothing, or somehting that was

transparent and yet, that nothing was glowing!

well as i was walking twords the exit of the room there was rows

of lockers and they were color coaded. as i was walking somehitng on one of the lockers caughed my attention and as

i looked at it the locker changed color and other ones about 20-30 of them changed colors. there were lots of poeple

trying to figure out if thier locker changed or not so i asked them what that mean and they were like, this color

means you are needed for over time. as i was looking around to see if i can spot my locker i remmber suddendly

wakeing up on my bed. and it was a very calm awakending. it wasn't lke i shot up on the bed looking around where i

was or anything. all that happened was my eyes opened knew what the dream was about, and knew where i was and

everything. and then i went back to sleep, even tho i felt energized and backed into another dream.
    Last edited by slickracer; 12-27-2006 at 02:06 AM.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

wow... nice.
    And you

feel all this might be due to the pure Nol?

well normally i have really

intense and vivid dreams, but i felt that this one felt more real then reality. also i posted this dream because it

seems as tho there was a theam going on in the last 2 days, with the deams. when i wrote that it was around 3 in the

morning after wakeing up from a dream that had to do with energies. if you looked at the title it said, energy wall,

then pure energy. the energy wall is refearing to the dram i had before waking up and deciting to type the dream i

had the first nigh i moved the mones. but i decited not to type the energy wall dream sence i was getting sleepy and

tired and it was kind of long. but long story short, it was a regular dream with normal stuff all of a sudden there

was this giant light show that poped out of no where and started showing me about how this giant wall of pure energy

was around our universe and that there was somethig out side the walls and i wanted to find out what was out there.

something like that.

i dont know, eversence i was little i found a way to remmber most of my ddreams and the

more dreams i started remmbering the easier it got to remember them. i have had dreams where i would wake up

laughing, smiling, crying as some dreams are more then just dreams i think. i dont get nightmares but i do have very

confusing and sometimes dark dreams (they are dreams that could turn into nightmares but i find that if things are

starting to get scarry i can actually "wake" in my dreams and change things around.

Stranger

Lightbulb Nol!!

Hmmm... strange, the

same happened to me, the dream wasn't vivid. But its the most realistic dream i've ever had.

I just rubbed

scent of Eros under my nose to see if it affected me before i went to bed. I just jumped to conclusions that it

wasn't the mones because humans can't smell in their sleep

I'll try again and report back results

The

Dream:

Follows an average weekend for me, get up eat breakfast, go to town, go clubbing, but it was like having

an extra day in my life while sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by c0n5pir4cy
    Hmmm...

strange, the same happened to me, the dream wasn't vivid. But its the most realistic dream i've ever had.

I

just rubbed scent of Eros under my nose to see if it affected me before i went to bed. I just jumped to conclusions

that it wasn't the mones because humans can't smell in their sleep

I'll try again and report back

results

The Dream:
    Follows an average weekend for me, get up eat breakfast, go to town, go clubbing, but

it was like having an extra day in my life while sleeping
    You as a person don't really have to smell in

your sleep.. Noo! It's your subconcius.. And it's a part of your breathing and your brain will still interpit it,

and your subconsiusness will interprit it.. There have been examples of people who have been sleeping, and they

dreamed there was a lot of smoke, and the next second they woke up and their house was on fire.. The subconciusness

is helping you here.. When they breathe they get the smoke and the brain passes it on to the subconsiusness and then

in their dreams they get the smoke, and then awakens in their house which is on fire..
    Or like when you

sleep-walk.. You can't walk when you sleep because you're relaxed.. But it's you subconciusness that does it..

Not really you.. Often people wake up, and is in the kitchen and can't understand it.. They can't remember going

in there or dreaming about it..

So it must be the subconciusness that "smells" it.. And the reason that it's

realistic but not vivid can be that the subconsiusness can do many many things that "you" can't.. You can't

imagine in this way.. It interpritates also things during your day and through your dreams try to give you signals..

Fx. if you dream about your tooth cracks it can be a signal about confidence/work-stress/fear.. And the reason for

these things often is so realistic is because it's a "part of your brain" and its "the brain (the subconsiusly part

of the brain)" that gives order of these dreams and not you.. Often if you try to imagine something it can't be

that realistic and a part of it is because you're gicing the brain an order of imagening it, and another part is

when you imagine it you know it's not real.. When you sleep it's not you giving the orders and therefor you can't

know it's not real..
    Know it sounds weird and it is, but it's not easy to explain..
    I had trouble getting it

also when one of my freinds (she's a dream interpiter) told all about this.. It's a whole little science of it's

own..

I have fx. had a dream where i dreamed and when I woke up I didn't know if it was a dream or not..

THe most spooky part was that in the dream I pinched myself in the arm but didnt wake up (because I didn't do in

reality) and when I woke up I did the same and i hurted like in the dream so I didn't know if it was real or not..

Very spooky.. After approx. 1 hour I realised it must have been reality and though "if it's not I'll just wake up

later" and smiled about it..

I too started placing mones near

me when I sleep. The first time I did this I had an extremely vivid dream where I was in a room full of people in a

queue to enter Heaven. Later on in the same dream I was sleepwalking into a convenience store and purchasing snacks.

What is odd is that I barely remember a single one of my dreams but the moment I slept using mones I managed to

recall in great detail a vivid dream.

Pheros + sleep = quite an interesting experience.

Stranger

Default Lol

Quite intersting, does

anyone want to make a summary of what different mones do to our dreams, Like 'nol makes me dream for starters, I

only ever dream about once a year, and then i heard somewhere on the forum to put 'mones under my nose, since then

i've had an increased dream frequency

Nol: Makes dreams strange, more vivid(Possibly to stay close to a person

who is marked as "safe"?)

None: makes some people restless so they find it hard to get to sleep (Possibly

something to do with survival?)

I might try chikara tonight, because it has seven 'mones and i have no idea what

its going to do.

Keep up the good work everyone

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    You as a person

don't really have to smell in your sleep.. Noo! It's your subconcius.. And it's a part of your breathing and your

brain will still interpit it, and your subconsiusness will interprit it.. There have been examples of people who

have been sleeping, and they dreamed there was a lot of smoke, and the next second they woke up and their house was

on fire.. The subconciusness is helping you here..
    Here's an experiment for those of you who have an

understanding partner in your life. While they are sleeping deeply, enter the room, approach them from the opposite

side of the bed from which you usually occupy, and put your face in close proximity to theirs (without making any

noise, or otherwise altering their sleep environment). See how long it takes them to wake up (caution, they will

usually be startled, and not happy to wake up like this). What woke them? The most likely answer is the presence of

your pheromones.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    Here's an

experiment for those of you who have an understanding partner in your life. While they are sleeping deeply, enter

the room, approach them from the opposite side of the bed from which you usually occupy, and put your face in close

proximity to theirs (without making any noise, or otherwise altering their sleep environment). See how long it takes

them to wake up (caution, they will usually be startled, and not happy to wake up like this). What woke them? The

most likely answer is the presence of your

pheromones.

JVK
    My damn cat does that to me

sometimes. I don't know if it's noise or something else that startles me but now you mention it, could it be the

mones? Please no sick comments either.

Actually yesterday I sprayed

some Eruption for men on me 2 hours before I went to sleep.. It's a new smell be brother have given me and I wanted

to try it out and it really lasted long..
    But I noticed I could remember my dream and that was really vivid

too..
    I don't think eruption have pheroes in but it's kinda a light exotic smell.. But also a little like an old

man but with the combination of this and the exotic makes it great I think..
    Normally I never remember what I dream

so It was really wierd..
    I just sprayed a little to cover both of my wrists and later went to sleep..
    So maybe

it's not only pheroes that does this to us..

I think perhaps mones stimulate

the mind and when we're unconscious causes our dreams to be stimulated also.

To night I got the same

experience as yesterday..
    And I sprayed the eau de toilette on 5-6 hours before I went to sleep and still I got

very realistic dreams.. And again I could remember it.. And normally I remember two dreams on a year so it was

really amazing..!
    And there I didn't use mones..
    Other times I have used mones I haven't had this effect..

Thread Information