Close

Phero Pro

Default TE, i cant believe this sh*t

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I wore

this last night at a club.

I have tried every pheromone product in existence. But this was the first time I

tried TE, (strange since its not as expensive and been around for years) the reason why I never purchased it was

because it was cheap compared to other products, and I have a philosophy, that what is cheap tends to be of less

value to what is of greater costs, there is ofcourse truth to this in life but sometimes, the simpler cheaper things

just out do thier big brothers.

all I have to say it blew everything I have tried out of the water.

I

was amazed. Truly.

Im 30, I had 18-19 yr old girls dancing like a Neli film clip right next to me, and they

would just stare and get closer and closer. All I did was drink my beer at the bar, I didnt approach, nothing... yet

these girls were all over me. Even had a girl who had a boyfriend sit next to me, her back was towards him, and she

kept on smiling at me.

ive had my fair degree of attention in the past at a club, but this was something else

really.

3 sprays is all it took. covered with some armani black code.

and by the way, i was

dressed as a slob, i rode my motorbike to the club and looked like a bikie, big boots , and stressed leather jacket,

nothing on me was refined

oh 3 sprays huh? oh that

explanes it. i have gotten a TE uncented bottle from the begginers pack. and i would only dap about 2-3 daps of that

stuff and coun't see any reations so i stoped useing it. and sence you got some good results with 3 sprays i geuss

i wasn't useing a very optimal amount of Te then huh.

just to make sure, 3 sprays have more mones then 3 daps

right?

Phero Pro

yes 3 full sprays, i used an

empty pheromax atomomizer, so it pumps out 3 good sprays

3 dabs is nothing... even when i use npa, dabs do

jack, i need to get a drop out

3 Full sprays to my lower neck

this stuff is the bomb, simple but

really effective, mind you, these were full on sexual hits, girls dancing like strippers next to you is not a .nol

type effect, this was raw .none

i bet TE is dozed just right compared to other .none products

It's funny how mones treat

us differently. 3 sprays would cause massive OD in my world, but glad it works for you.

Bronzie, I've always gotten

excellent results with TE. I only refer NPA as it mixes better in atomizers (less dilution of cologne as it's 4-5

times stronger). But yeah, when I dab, TE is the best.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Bronzie why did you put the TE in a

Pheromax bottle? The Te spray container always worked well for me.

ok, im going to try to put

some in my old LIquid trust bottle and try it.

hey toung, mabey his bottle didn't come with a sprayer, my

bottle dont have a sprayer.

The unscent "kit" version is sans

sprayer. It also sports some serious funksations. So cover that kitty diddle. However the scented variations, e.g.,

TE Heat, feature a "mightly blast" spray cap. And, yeah, it does propel one helluva dose. It's dangerous sh!t and

got me into all sorts of trouble a couple years back. I steer clear or use it extremely sparingly nowadays.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

So wait... would you

people recomand using sprays of TE on a 22yr old as myself (to attract a 24 year old girl)?
    And with or without an

additional WAGG?

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I wore this last

night at a club.

I have tried every pheromone product in existence. But this was the first time I tried TE,

(strange since its not as expensive and been around for years) the reason why I never purchased it was because it

was cheap compared to other products, and I have a philosophy, that what is cheap tends to be of less value to what

is of greater costs, there is ofcourse truth to this in life but sometimes, the simpler cheaper things just out do

thier big brothers.

all I have to say it blew everything I have tried out of the water.

I was amazed. Truly.

Im 30, I had 18-19 yr old girls dancing like a Neli film clip right next to me, and they would just stare and

get closer and closer. All I did was drink my beer at the bar, I didnt approach, nothing... yet these girls were all

over me. Even had a girl who had a boyfriend sit next to me, her back was towards him, and she kept on smiling at

me.

ive had my fair degree of attention in the past at a club, but this was something else really.

sprays is all it took. covered with some armani black code.

and by the way, i was dressed as a slob, i rode my

motorbike to the club and looked like a bikie, big boots , and stressed leather jacket, nothing on me was

refined
    Believe it, pal!

Now, start experimenting with 50:50 good cologne!

Friendly1, I think was the name, had it right! I've been doing the six sprays + + APC + some A-1, and it's been

on the money! Look him up, and read his stuff! Stocks of TE and NPA is a must!

Armani Black Code is tuff stuff!

They said Armani Code is the same, but it's not!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Believe it,

pal!

Stocks of TE and NPA is a must!

Armani Black Code is tuff stuff! They

said Armani Code is the same, but it's not!

I concurr completely with both of these

statements.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Bronzie why did

you put the TE in a Pheromax bottle? The Te spray container always worked well for me.

tongue,

like silkracer said, some bottles of TE dont come with a spray head, and mine didnt, i got the newbie te

kit

ive found my holy grail of pheromone products, this stuff attracts, no BS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    The unscent "kit"

version is sans sprayer. It also sports some serious funksations. So cover that kitty diddle. However the scented

variations, e.g., TE Heat, feature a "mightly blast" spray cap. And, yeah, it does propel one helluva dose. It's

dangerous sh!t and got me into all sorts of trouble a couple years back. I steer clear or use it extremely sparingly

nowadays.
    The second or third to last time I used TE Heat, a few of my favorite Hooter Girls

approached me to ask if I knew any dirty jokes. Unfortunately, the last time I used TE Heat, a very angry man sat

next to me on the bus and announced to the rest of the bus riders that I was one "smelly mother****er". Totally

freaked out, I threw the whole bottle into the garbage.

I have one gel pack version of TE that I'm afraid

to use.

King of the coupons!

Talking Scardee cat!

Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian
    The

second or third to last time I used TE Heat, a few of my favorite Hooter Girls approached me to ask if I knew any

dirty jokes. Unfortunately, the last time I used TE Heat, a very angry man sat next to me on the bus and announced

to the rest of the bus riders that I was one "smelly mother****er". Totally freaked out, I threw the whole bottle

into the garbage.

I have one gel pack version of TE that I'm afraid to use.
    You let a man

scare you into trashing your Heat!? I have TE Heat, and I think the smell sucks, too! Yes, there are others that

like the smell.

I haven't played with the gels, but I love the liquid! All these new mones coming and going

... TE and NPA should be around foreva! I hope!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default te heat scent

Mobley do you use a

cover scent or something with TE Heat? I have TE Heat and I don't really like the scent (it's not that bad, but

it's just not me). I don't want to waste the TE, but I hardly ever put it on. The only thing that can come close

to covering it up is Pheros. I end up smelling like wood furniture freshly cleaned with Pledge though. Any

recommendations for a cover scent?

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy
    Mobley do you use

a cover scent or something with TE Heat? I have TE Heat and I don't really like the scent (it's not that bad, but

it's just not me). I don't want to waste the TE, but I hardly ever put it on. The only thing that can come close

to covering it up is Pheros. I end up smelling like wood furniture freshly cleaned with Pledge though. Any

recommendations for a cover scent?
    I've used it once, never again! It's sitting in my mone locker

collecting dust. You're going to have to stand up and fight like a man you coward! I can't even think of a cologne

that comes close! You may be able to sneak a cologne in it if you try a 50:50 or 75:25 cologne:TE Heat.

Did you

do a search for TE Heat. There are actually some members that liked it. Maybe you can find something useful in their

post.

Good luck!

have you been able to

reproduce the effects?

Stranger

Bronzie, I am glad that this

thread was brought up because for the last 3 months all I have been using is TE the very exact same dosage as you

(with two drops of AE) . I dont have to do jack and women would just approach me while reading at at Starbucks or

whatever. Tons of smiles. I am in my 30's and rather attractive. The most amazing part of this is that

it makes approaching women so much more ideal also. TE & AE is my only mix for the past 3 months or so and let me

tell you that I meet at least 2-4 women a day. Some have become friends and others intimate partners.

Are you guys dabbing on your clothes

as well?

DCW

Stranger

DCW -

I never apply pheros

on my clothing. I place 1 spray of TE on each side of my neck covered by 1 drop of AE. 3rd of AE on my

wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    Are you guys dabbing on your clothes as well?

DCW

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by generalboy
    DCW -

I

never apply pheros on my clothing. I place 1 spray of TE on each side of my neck covered by 1 drop of AE. 3rd of AE

on my wrist.
    Yes AE is another winner, I'm currently out but will reorder soon.

DCW

Are you guys dabbing on

your clothes as well?
    I do both but spray the bulk of my 'mones and cologne products on clothing. Why?

Not much skin showing except hands, neck and face thus limiting application points (I hate 'mones on my face and

upper neck). I find 'mones very ineffective buried under layers of clothing.

hey, your right! edge is

better sprayed all over you then dapping. i put mine in the atomizer and put 2 spray on and i have gotten more hits

then when i was just daping. its not as much as NLP but def more then daping. but i was wearing 2-3 daps (with out

the droper top) of NLP compaire to 2 spray of the edge.

im thinking about putting NLP in a spray bottle and see

what happens with it. but i didn't order any NLP tho. (and hopefully my package arrives soon.)

I recently bought te sandlewood

version. Now i had not used it before. And yes it sprays a copious amount to say the least. My cover scent is cool

water, on the shirt. I used scent of eros on the sides of the neck, and te right in the middle of throat.!-2 sprays.

And i must admit it was good stuff, it attract the girlies like no end. I am still field testing and comparing, it

with NPA. But it has similiar effects.

With te, does the sceted version and or unscented version have the same

amount of mones? I am pretty sure it 2.4 mg. I found with the te it is slightly more subtle than NPA, and that

stands to reason as NPA is supposed to a few times stronger. It is good stuff. Yet i have had better results with

NPA, but then again i have been using it for a lot longer.

Can anyone tell me sprays or dabs /drops with te?

Using a good nol product also helps to soften it up a bit. Strangely i experimented, with 4 full sprays of te, and

was in a pub.To my suprise no negative reactions, what i did find that guys were a lot more respecfull of me ,

bordering on fear actually. And the women were milling around, wating for me to talk to them. Kino and this stuff

will go come in handy. On this occasion i used te straight with cool water cover scent. No, nol based product to

soften it up. I agree bronzie the stuff is in the the a category. Third week of experimentation coming up will post.

Is this made by lacroy i find a lot their products work with me.Ye ha.

Thread Information