Close

Thread: what is DIHL?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default what is DIHL?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    is this some type of hit? i want intense hits, like something very direct.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: what is DIHL?

DIHL is \"deer in headlights look\". It is when you walk by a woman and there eyes get hooked on you and do not take them off for any reason.

**DONOTDELETE**

so what should i use to get DIHLs?

**DONOTDELETE**

Basically people its the look when a women find a guy attractive, you know the looks a guy that has been working out gets from a distance from women, although you will get way more even if you are a preverbial \"fat italian bastard with lots of hair and stink to high hell with the gold chain around the neck etc etc\". Probably pump out the shit like crazy natually, use the synthetics and you wont know what has come along lol.

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL on the last post!

But DIHL is Deer in Headlight Look. When you get to a point of dosage (depends on product and dosage) you will have fems go into a kinda spacey thing. Their eyes get all dilated and they just stare at you. Some have said it\'s as if they are stoned. They forget what they are going to say, giggle a bit but I have found that they get a big old goofy grin and hang on your every word. This is where you have them as putty in your hand. After you get a solid DIHL, then start a great conversation, and get her digits.

When it happens you will know it, there is no mistaking DIHL.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

HEY TCO its even better when i get them constantly you know the one where you ar out and about on the town and every girl in a km radius is checking you out damn thats when youve hit the range.

Actually when i gte a group of DIHL looks thats even more interesting actually.

**DONOTDELETE**

so what do you use to get DIHL\'s?

SoE?
    the JB#1 mix ain\'t working for girls my age.

**DONOTDELETE**

Everything that i says works works for me anyway andro 4.2 probably all the products that i have work to one degree of anyother.

**DONOTDELETE**

Donald the Duck Dude,

Yes when you are getting DIHL all around it is really amazing. First and foremost it is a major EGO boost for myself. And secondly it is just a big kick in the ass. I mean here you have between 3-15 gals all goofy and staring at you.

Today in my orientation class i had a group of 7 teenaged gals in there (whole class size was 23). Anyway I had applied some NPA w/cologne on an hour before for a meeting/lunch. When I walked into the class room they (teens) were all chatty like normal I suppose. But after passing out pamphlets to all 5 of the 7 girls were just kinda staring at me. At first it did not click but after 10 minutes or so they just kept getting goofier and sillier, hair flipping etc. So I was just amused throughout it, but it was interesting. Also noted 2 other gals 20\'s stayed after to ask some questions......and the last questions were....Are you married or seeing someone and are you gay or staright. BEHOLD the Power of PHEROS....lol

Yes it is a gas Duckman.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Tell you what, i was riding with one of my friends and his sister in his truck for 2 hours heading home, this is just after i got intoduced to pheros and i was using jb#1 for the second day. Well, when we took off she was half way normal as she could be, she\'s 18 Y/O college girl, but after 15 min. she started going crazy, laughing, giggling, and talking about everything and nothing at times. we just turned the radio on and tryed to sound her out but it wouldn\'t happen. She did this for the rest of the 2 hours, i\'ve never seen her this way, and i\'ve known her for about 8 years, and the funny thing was she didn\'t know what was wrong with her, she has never felt this way, so i just kept my mouth shut about everything.

**DONOTDELETE**

Good idea drifter but now you have the idea of what happens to women when they get horny or lovestruck DIHL as we call it but the shit works great it just means that if you take it further you will probably get the fuck of your life or after six or seven or 100 times normal women just wont appeal to you, but you cant get addicted to this stuff i just stop wearing a couple of days to come back down to earth sometimes.

Thread Information