Based on a posting by Wilde Oscar and an earlier thread on porcine pheromones and their cross-species effecs, I propose a new standard unit of pheromone effectiveness - the \"Smashed Pig Ball\" or SPB. As has been pointed out, we men would smear ourselves with smashed pig balls if we thought that would attract the ladies. Since this is pretty much what we do with exogenous pheromones, let\'s honor our boar-ing friends with a unit of measurement.

I propose that we award SPBs to products based on field experience and testing - hits, DIHLs, f-closes, etc. Let\'s ignore concentration, cost, other fragrance, convenience, etc. By this standard, NPA and TE would rate the same based on relative concentration although in the field, NPA may have an advantage.

To start things off, here\'s my ratings so far. Note I have tried every product I list.

NPA - 8 SPB

TE - 7 SPB

Xcite - 2 SPB

Realm for Men - 0.5 SPB

Andron - 3 SPB

Musk2 - 1 SPB

SoE - ??? Why? because the effects are qualitatively different from the aNONE products above - easy contact, relaxation - yes; but I\'ve yet to see hair flipping, DIHL, glassy eyes from SoE alone.