Close

Phero Guru

Default interesting ways to use mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    some

rehashing here, sorry.

1. I just mentioned in another thread: pickup trucks. The air space is so confined

that your passenger will almost always be affected, there's just no avoiding it.

2. Beautician Schools.

They generally offer cut rate haircuts to entice people to get a haircut from an inexperienced student. Generally

they get a lot of old ladies that are of limited means and rarely does a guy walk in for a haircut. The student

assigned to cut your hair has likely never given a man a haircut before. She's going to get in real close to you

and start, then she's going to ask her instuctor over to guide her, the instructor may then have another student or

two come observe. You'll be surrounded by women, often pretty hot women too. They'll really like you after they

all get a whiff of your mones. Downside is you might not get the best haircut and it does take forever (that could

be a good thing though).

3. Mall jewelery stores. (not good at Christmas or Valentine's). Go during the

day on a weekday. There's usually no customers and, of course, you must find one that's staffed by a good looking

woman. She's likely already bored to death and will be eager to have someone to speak with. Tell her you are

interested in earrings and she'll start showing you some. Get her to "model" them for you and get near to her so

she gets the full force of your mones. At some point it will become obvious to her that you really aren't going to

buy anything. If you have some balls, you can back out of the awkwardness by saying "it wasn't the glittering

diamonds that drew me into your store".

4. Antique stores. Generally owned by women (albeit, older)and

usually you will be the only customer (as above, she's probably bored to death and will welcome some company),

especially during the weekday. Hover near to her while pretending to be interested in what she has to sell. Chat a

bit with her.

5. Dogs Parks: not sure if many cities have one but mine does. Basically, they are fenced

in areas where you can just let your doggy run around to it's heart's content. I like to go on sunny Saturday

afternoons as there's usually a lot of people (the brunt of which are women) there with their dogs. While the dogs

are having a good time, the people just kind of mill around in a cluster. I've chatted with many women this way

and often they are married and bored "oh, my husband is playing golf and I'm just here with the dog". Right off

the bat you are seen as a Loving pet owner and then the mones kick in.

The above examples can be construed

as pickup techniques but I look at them differently as I'm definitely not looking to pick up anyone (am perfectly

content with what I have). Rather, I look at them as ways to prove to myself that the mones I'm wearing do work

and I'd like to hear other ideas to try out. Thanks.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

I apply pheromones to my

forearms. While working I often have to reach across somebody to show them something on their computers or sit close

to/next to them with my arms outstretched. Even sitting across from somebody while working on some project I usually

have my arms on the table. Since I almost never wear long sleeves it works very well for getting mones into their

nostrils.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Along the lines of

beautician schools, I will add dental schools. Most people in school for a dental assistant are females in the

20-24 y/o group and I think it's pretty clear that they spend a lot of time close to you.
    Good post everyone

please keep the idea's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Along the

lines of beautician schools, I will add dental schools. Most people in school for a dental assistant are females

in the 20-24 y/o group and I think it's pretty clear that they spend a lot of time close to you.
    Good post

everyone please keep the idea's coming.
    Sorry not for me I don't want anybody working on my teeth and

thinking about other things like sex or whatever.If a hairstylist messes up at least your hair can grow back but

teeth are another subject.

I don't think I

communicated well enough, they just clean your teeth. An advanced polish and floss, not work on them.

PLUS when they're working

on your mouth you don't have much chance of talking to them either.. You just have to rely on the mones being so

powerfull so she will prove it to you without you talking to her and making her feel calm, safe and comfort.. Which

I often see does the trick.. In the beginning they won't seem nerdy or stupid and are very aware of anything but

when the talk starts going she will loosen up and just have a good time talking to you..

Along the lines of

beautician schools, I will add dental schools. Most people in school for a dental assistant are females in the 20-24

y/o group and I think it's pretty clear that they spend a lot of time close to you.
    When I was a

straving college student I decided to chance 'em at the university school of dental hygiene. I'd rather throw

myself into a school of box jellyfish, roll in poison ivy or pee on an electric fence than endure such torture

again. I was bloody 'n sore for days. The young woman would have done great working in Hitler's dental clinic.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Guru

Default Swinger's Parties

We went to

one this past New Years Eve and had a blast. I wore a whole soe gel pack, spread mainly clothes but also on my

wrists and neck, AE/m 4 drops clothes and wrists, LT 2 sprays onto clothes, and A1 1 drop on each wrist. It was

mainly dancing till midnight in a "vanilla" setting hotel ballroom, the real stuff happened in the hotel rooms after

that. I got a lot of touchy feely stuff from several women over the course of the night. The one time that stands

out best is when I was talking with this women and I was getting pretty hot for her. I decided to "refresh" the

mones and excused myself for a bit and went to my room to do it. I added 4 more drops of AE/m and two good blasts

of LT. I went straight back to the ballroom and found her sitting where I had left her but now her husband was

there. She was between us when she introduced him to me and I had to reach across her to shake his hand (my hand

was just under her nose as she was sitting down). She got a real blast of mones and then said "some guy just walked

by wearing perfume"!! I thought to myself, gee whiz I put too much on and excused myself to the bathroom. I soaped

off some from my wrists and returned to them. For some reason, she apparently had not made the connection of the

scent to me and never said another word about it. She did however sort of go into a trance like state for a good

while (3-4 minutes of not speaking and just staring off into space). I spoke with her husband and she just sat

there kinda googly eyed for several minutes. Then her and I went to have a smoke and she started telling me that I

might get lucky later tonight but to not count on it (very mixed signal). I made the rounds dancing with other

women for the remainder of the evening and then caught up with her towards the end and told her that I thought she

was a real sweetheart and she seemed genuinly pleased but said that she was just going to spend the rest of the

evening with her husband. There was plenty of action in the rooms after midnight, just not with her, damn!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Thread Information