Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 10-05-2015 at 07:39 AM.

Phero Enthusiast

What remains to be conducted is

the "NPA rabid dog test"...do you feel confident to try wearing the new product in an intimate setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry
    Another reason

to be cautious is that I seem to be the only one who has worn this stuff a lot and posted the results everytime. We

really need reports from people everytime they wear this stuff otherwise there is a horrible reporting bias in the

results we see here.
    Excellent point! Please keep the reports coming in people. And thank you Mungojerry

for your reports!

HEC, would you like to comment on the results we're seeing here on your product?

You hyped it up to such a humungously large degree, and with these results I don't know what to think of your

credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Excellent

point! Please keep the reports coming in people. And thank you Mungojerry for your reports!

HEC, would

you like to comment on the results we're seeing here on your product? You hyped it up to such a humungously large

degree, and with these results I don't know what to think of your credibility.
    Here I would say

dont' absolutely discredit HEC already.. Perhaps things worked unbelievebly good in the labs..
    But things aren't

always the same when they come into the real world..

People that agree to testin in a lab will most certainly not

react in the same way in the real world because you see things differently..
    Plus many things is more complicated

in the real world and just that things don't always work as supposed to in the real world..
    So it might worked

just great in lab and tests but when you see the results on the street you can't always expect the same..
    But I

know people are a little suspecius now when the "prophecy didnt come true"
    Last edited by WorkingMann; 01-18-2007 at 09:56 AM.

I'm wearing it today and will

be in an insurance office full of women this afternoon. We'll see what happens.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

HEC,

would you like to comment on the results we're seeing here on your product? You hyped it up to such a humungously

large degree, and with these results I don't know what to think of your credibility.
    Yes, I would care

to comment: Firstly, anyone who is not happy with it: send it back - We've agreed to reimburse Bruce for any

returns. Secondly: we believed that the pregnen steroid contained within was very special due to its

astronomically-high VNO response.

Due to the failure of alpha-test-101 to evoke strong behavioral responses,

admittedly it now does seem that VNO activity is independent of behavioral response. However, VNO activity is really

the only benchmark by which to predict the activity of a new pheromone - and so now begs to be developed a new

benchmark which accurately correlates activity.

Consider the meaning of "alpha test" - this is previous to a

beta-test, as we did not know of the true real-world activity of this compound, or if it would be active in

real-world environments.

We have no intention of letting this failure set us back in investigating other strong

potential candidates: success is born out of failure, and successful people fail forward. Only those who do not try

again are true failures.

Charles Kettering (a brilliant inventor) once said:
    It doesn't matter if

you try and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.

Therefore, should

the displeased among you base my/our (or any inventor's) credit upon a single failure, then every known inventor

whom has succeeded would be bankrupted (in the sense of their credit).

androstanone (a major success) was

another shot in the dark - we're basing future plans to test new pheromones around the SAR (structure activity

relationship) logic as employed within the molecular model of androstanone.

So, if any of you care to try again

when we have a new "alpha-test" to offer, and wish to contribute to the furtherance of pheromone science, then by

all means do so. If not, then don't.

Addendum: Furthermore, I take full responsibility for Bruce's

introduction of this compound: he had based this introduction upon the information which I provided him regarding

VNO activity. He had not tested it personally before introducing it, and neither did we. So, if anyone cares to

complain about their results with this compound, despite the description of it, then relay those complaints to me,

not Bruce.
    Last edited by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC); 01-18-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Stranger

Wow, this is all very

interesting...I had no idea a company like this existed. So interesting to also offer a forum for feedback from

their customers...definitely a change from other pheromone fly-by-night operations interested in taking the money

and running.

I am going to read and explore more. I have done some preliminary research/reading on pheromones

maybe 5 years ago.

==
    thirtyplus
    www.realitymethod.com

Banned User

and

with these results I don't know what to think of your credibility.
    Gfunk: You seem to be pretty fond of

: how does that affect the credit score??
    Last edited by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC); 01-18-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid

(HEC)
    Yes, I would care to comment: Firstly, anyone who is not happy with it: send it back - We've agreed to

reimburse Bruce for any returns. Secondly: we believed that the pregnen steroid contained within was very special

due to its astronomically-high VNO response.

Due to the failure of alpha-test-101 to evoke strong behavioral

responses, admittedly it now does seem that VNO activity is independent of behavioral response. However, VNO

activity is really the only benchmark by which to predict the activity of a new pheromone - and so now begs to be

developed a new benchmark which accurately correlates activity.

Consider the meaning of "alpha test" - this is

previous to a beta-test, as we did not know of the true real-world activity of this compound, or if it would be

active in real-world environments.
    Thanks for replying HEC. I don't get any useful answer to why this

didn't work as I'm only a practical user of mones and not a theoretical wizard on the subject. What I was

wondering was how you could hype such an effect from this product when the effect you suggested seems to not appear

at all.

From reading your reply I understand that you hyped it up because of the technical findings that seemed

overwhelmingly positive in theory but you did not have much practical evidence of it's behaviour. However Bruce did

announce that "Initial tests are off the charts, and indicate a powerful effect on both men and women, though

stronger on women." Which suggests that you did do practical test on the product and that you should have had

overwhelmingly great results in order to support such a big hype to it's effects.

And when it flopped I ask you

how can this be?

Despite this incident that went wrong I'm all supportive for your efforts in coming up

with a new and great product, I wish you all the very best of luck with it. I'll be a potential customer when you

succeed in your efforts!

Also since you mentioned , yes I love it, big ups for that! But lt me

also take the opportunity to express my total and complete frustration with the secret stuff business. That is if

you're not going to reveal it when it becomes a fully working product. I say enough already, this has to stop.

Banned User

However

Bruce did announce that "Initial tests are off the charts, and indicate a powerful effect on both men and women,

though stronger on women." Which suggests that you did do practical test on the product and that you should have had

overwhelmingly great results in order to support such a big hype to it's effects.
    Initial tests are off

the charts: these are my words and they're with respect to the VNO activity. Furthermore, I, being very-well versed

with pheromones did noticed a strong effect (on me personally) when working with it..

Franky, we're as stunned

as are you & everyone else that its not overwhelmingly active: this was a major let-down considering the large

amount of time & effort which was invested into developing this on our end. Again, we're biting the bullet here in

offering to reimburse bruce for any returns.

Again, bruce based his hype upon the information I provided him..

It's not his fault in any way/shape/or form.

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 10-05-2015 at 07:40 AM.

I agree here..
    When we know

whats in them we know if the makers know anything about mones or just says it mones and it's bottled water..
    But

most of all also that we have the opportunity to compare with other products and see difference in content and

amount, and not to forget the very important part.. Mixin reasons.. If we know what in and the amounts we can better

adjust our mixin..
    I also liked this site/community and products because you know the content and amunt so you know

there's this and that in.. Instead of just sayin it's mones and it's a lot..

I want numbers to back it up

also.. And if the creator will tell me these numbers and content I know he's not hidding anything from me or is

trying to trick me.. I know even though these numbers are released I can be tricked but I still trust these

manufactors more than those that just says it mones and its a lot..

Have been fooled with that I'm not

gonna be it again..

(HEC)
    Initial tests are off the charts: these are my words and they're with respect to the VNO activity.

Furthermore, I, being very-well versed with pheromones did noticed a strong effect (on me personally) when working

with it..
    I'm rather amazed that you actually did not try the real world behaviour before hyping it up as

a winner. But with the refund deal I guess it's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
    Franky, we're as

stunned as are you & everyone else that its not overwhelmingly active: this was a major let-down considering the

large amount of time & effort which was invested into developing this on our end.
    Maybe you're still very

close to hitting it on the nail, just needs some more work. Keep it up!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    I'm rather amazed

that you actually did not try the real world behaviour before hyping it up as a winner. But with the refund deal I

guess it's fair enough.

Maybe you're still very close to hitting it on the nail, just needs some more work.

Keep it up!
    Or maybe it's the dispersing/heat factor ... in this case ... lack of.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Or maybe it's

the dispersing/heat factor ... in this case ... lack of.
    Yeah, whats the melting point of this

thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was gone while in

shipement.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Yeah, whats

the melting point of this thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was

gone while in shipement.
    Intersting point of view.. Never thought about this..
    Because of course it

could go both ways..

Banned User

The melting

point was 134-135 C - this is slightly less then androstenone.. So the rate of evaporation would not have caused

this..

I'm certain at this point that this compound itself is inactive..

We do however plan to continue

to pursue one other pregnen steroid for testing: if this fails as well, then this class of compounds will be

abandoned.

NOTE: we have two other compounds which we plan to offer immediately as alpha-tests: one is a

derivative of androstAnone (-stanone). These samples would be free of charge. I'm awaiting Bruce's

authorization on this before disclosing more information on these, and offering them for alpha-test.

We plan to

offer future alpha-test compounds free of charge in small volumes - we're investing significant quantities of time

& money into this research & development: we are the only entity which is attempting to develop novel and superior

pheromones. We sincerely appreciate your support during this endeavor, as a very difficult and costly endeavor it

indeed is for us, with no immediate return..

Any comments or suggestions (re: future alpha-tests) are

welcomed.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Yeah, whats the

melting point of this thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was

gone while in shipement.
    What I meant was ... I've found that body heat puts mones out there, but since

it's cold in most places, maybe it's because the body is not really pushing the mones out because it's cold; and

maybe some have found it work if they worked out, or something that causes one to sweat/heat up, after application.

Just a thought.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default none and this stuff

I believe

this stuff counteracts the effects of none (at least on me). Ever since I first used AE/m I could never wear more

than one drop and it always put me in an aggressive mood. When I used two dabs of 101 I was able to use 3 drops as

well as 3 sprays of Chikara without affecting me. The next day I wore two drops of AE alone and it did put me in a

bad mood like usual. I had to put on some Masters to counteract (which does an okay job but not as good as 101). I

think 101 could be that -none cleaner a lot of people want (unless it converts to none that is- but I haven't

noticed this when I wore it alone).

I still have at least a week's worth of product left (sticking to two

dabs), so I'll keep testing until i run out.
    Last edited by goodguy; 01-19-2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling-hey I'm tired ok

Journeyman

I am still

throwing some Alpha-101 on occasionally just to see if I can notice a difference.

I can't say that the results from Alpha-101 are absolutely negative, but they

really are elusive.

My feeling of being more energized

despite lack of sleep while wearing it could be attributed to other factors.

A theory for no great reaction to this synthetic pheromone is that it is so unlike

anything natural, that it leaves the person "experiencing" Alpha-101 alerted to the wearer’s presence, but unsure as

to how to react.

If it occurs no where in nature, there may

be no natural response to be associated with it. It just isn’t part of our endocrinological “design”. If it isn’t

part of the chemical processes that our bodies use, why should we react?

This is really a lame argument as cocaine, cannabis, caffeine, nicotine, aspirin

and many other drugs aren’t part of our normal bodily functioning, but we react in the extreme to small amounts of

these substances.

If you are a person supporting nurture over nature,

there may no learned response while growing up (how could there be?), and therefore no response as an

adult.

As it has never been encountered before, the person wearing

Alpha-101 may be marked out by it, but regarded as "strange", and therefore to perhaps be

avoided.

It may take extra effort on the person wearing

Alpha-101 to establish a response category for this new “smell” that the perceiver is aware of, but has never

encountered before. It may be up to the wearer to condition the perceiver to this new class of phero, and thereby

define a unique response in others consequent to the wearer’s presence.

I will continue to occaisionally use Alpha-101, and report anything

unusual.

HEC - "Thanks for trying"

Stranger

(HEC)

Any comments or suggestions (re: future alpha-tests) are welcomed.
    Well, I remember a topic from

your hand conserning a diff form of -Rone, methoxy or something, and I sure would like to try that one.

Unless

of course, the product that's been talked about on this topic is in fact that very same methoxy-Rone, lol.

Journeyman

Default Synergistic effect?

I felt really ill today (sinus infection) and didn’t feel like doing any experimenting, so I didn’t

put any mones on this morning. I’ve been using the new Alpha-test’s Blue-cap the last several days. It was enough of

a struggle just trying to keep focused on my job.

I’d been really

dragging through the day, and had an after lunch meeting with one other analyst, and my boss. I decided that if

there is any stimulant effect from this mone then I could sure use it, as several cups of coffee was not getting the

job done. I also added about 9” of SoE, and a couple squirts of LT as I didn’t feel very sociable. That meeting went

okay, maybe even a little more convivial than normal, but the real effect was a couple hours

latter.

I was standing in line at car parts counter, when another

customer right behind me just inserted himself right into the conversation I was having with the salesperson at the

counter. He started acting like an old friend, and finding common social ground with me. He really did make an

effort to keep the conversation going. He left first, and wished me, and then the others a good day. This is

unusual, as clearly he was regular customer, and knew the people there, but we had never met

before.

This seems to be an exaggerated effect like what one might

expect with SoE, which again suggests that this mone has an amplifying effect for at least a few other mones when

worn with them.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Thumbs up HEC - Your efforts are most appritiated

Originally posted by Shenandoah: A

theory
    for no great reaction to this synthetic pheromone is that it is so unlike anything natural, that it

leaves the person "experiencing" Alpha-101 alerted to the wearer’s presence, but unsure as to how to

react.

This is really a lame argument as cocaine, cannabis,

caffeine, nicotine, aspirin and many other drugs aren’t part of our normal bodily functioning, but we react

in the extreme to small amounts of these substances.
    I say this was a very nice try
    And you

know... it might have something to it. But I would at this point like to correct you on a little something... I

don't know about cocaine, caffeine, or aspirin... and I'm of course sure you are right about nicotine...

but the active ingridient in cannabis, is a chimical called T.H.C. (I know the full name but it's a mess lol), and

T.H.C. is infact part of our normal bodily function.

When you pass days over days without sleep, you brain

produces actual T.H.C.
    The only difference between that T.H.C. & cannabis, is the amount of T.H.C. in cannabis is

considerably larger... and, well... there are another 399 normaly-non-active chimicals in cannabis

Don't take it the wrong way though... I'm not a user
    Just thought I'll inform.

Anyhow...

HEC... about this...
    Originaly posted by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC):We plan to offer future alpha-test

compounds free of charge in small volumes - we're investing significant quantities of time & money into

this research & development
    : we are the only entity which is attempting to develop novel and superior

pheromones
    . We sincerely appreciate your support during this endeavor, as a very difficult and costly endeavor

it indeed is for us, with no immediate return..
    I say Hurray!!!
    Now that

is what I call true investment. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say your credit just went sky-rocket.
    I mean, I

don't know if the Alpha-test-101 works or not, but you surely sound to me like a person who truely wants to give

the costumer practical results.
    Don't give up. Even though I'm sometimes a sceptikal costumer, even I greatly

appritiate a true succesfull reasercher when I recognize it
    "Successful people fail forward" - indeed

you do {we... lol... I ment we}

P.S.
    I've been gone for about 2 months, and I still have no time to write

here... I only found time for one reply, and I thought this one is the most interesting for now
    Still,

I've had wonderfull results with various products, and have already started writing a long report... I hope it

won't take me too long to finish it & post it. That is - I hope I'll find the time to pause the usage & midnight

fun, and get to the report

Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousBLADE
    ... is a

chimical called T.H.C. (I know the full name but it's a mess lol), and T.H.C.

FYI:
    Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

nm.........
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

T.H.C. is infact part of

our normal bodily function.
    In high school and college I firmly believed this to be God's truth and

sought daily enlightenment.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Looks like an old thread, but I

just wanted to add this:

If you walk up to somebody and punch them in the face, they will probably not notice if

you also lightly tap them on the arm at the same time.

If this pheromone is provoking such a huge response in the

VNO then it may be overloading it and causing it to shut down. This may be why people are reporting that it seems to

cancel out even their known-to-work mixes.

Thoughts?

It's a good thought. I likened

it to an over bright light in the eyes.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Thread Information