Hi!
I

am new, so let me describe my story and my considerations so far.

I am a 26yo male, athletic, quite goodlooking

but also quite introvert and not so talkative. I've always had problems advancing women and stuff.
When i was 17 I

remember trying Athena 10x as my first experience with pheromones. It didnt do anything for me.
Recently i got

into the pherlure marketingtrapp and i must say, it smells nice but didnt do much. So I ordered some stuff from

lovescent. I got all Products, that are available as gel packs.

So far i tried Chikara, SOE, Perception and

TE

Chikara 1/2 a pack seemed to get some results like extended eyecontact or smiles from girls walking by at

university or in the lectures.
SOE didnt do much for me but i didnt try it out too much either.
I tried some TE

alone (very few), added it to the other products, tried a little more alone... and i always smell like "the man out

of the toilet". Even if this thing sorta works i cant feel comfortable with it cause it smells so bad.
PERCEPTION:

Seems to be the one that does it for me I tried half a pack in different settings and i got awesome results like

very nice chats with stranger girls in a bar, close dancing and kissing in the club (that happened 3 times last

month and it happened only 2 times in my whole life before... that kinda scares me)

I didnt try AE yet.

Ok,

so far so good, now the questions come... After having had lots of fun so far I met a girl at a campusparty last

week. I knew her allready from a friend of mine. I was wearing half a pack of perception and it was so easy to get

in touch with her. Advance on the dancefloor, separate her from the group, take her hand and bring her somewhere

else... worked like a charm. Now we have been seeing each other some times, always with PERCEPTION. I am currently

thinking to get into something more with her and you never know where that might lead, so i am very unsure how to

handle it with the mones ?!? Shall i order a years subscription to PERCEPTION? Shall i try what happens without

them? Were living quite close to each other and might run into each other occasionally from time to time so it would

be extremely difficult to handle to always wear mones.

What are you experiences with the properties of mones

AFTER breaking the ice and making first contacts? There are studies saying that lots of women who stopped taking the

pill after years broke up with their partner because of some shifts in the perception of smells, immunesystem,

hormones or whatever.... do you think it is the same with mones?

something else... can it be that a pack of

perception, i used half of the content of and closed it with a clip afterwards, has lost all the mones the next day

or the day after? It happened to me that i couldnt smell anything the second time i used that pack. I then showered

and used a new one, just to be sure.

I would really appreciate any comments, although the topics of longrun use

might have been discussed allready.