Close

Stranger

Default perception: it scares me...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi!
    I

am new, so let me describe my story and my considerations so far.

I am a 26yo male, athletic, quite goodlooking

but also quite introvert and not so talkative. I've always had problems advancing women and stuff.
    When i was 17 I

remember trying Athena 10x as my first experience with pheromones. It didnt do anything for me.
    Recently i got

into the pherlure marketingtrapp and i must say, it smells nice but didnt do much. So I ordered some stuff from

lovescent. I got all Products, that are available as gel packs.

So far i tried Chikara, SOE, Perception and

TE

Chikara 1/2 a pack seemed to get some results like extended eyecontact or smiles from girls walking by at

university or in the lectures.
    SOE didnt do much for me but i didnt try it out too much either.
    I tried some TE

alone (very few), added it to the other products, tried a little more alone... and i always smell like "the man out

of the toilet". Even if this thing sorta works i cant feel comfortable with it cause it smells so bad.
    PERCEPTION:

Seems to be the one that does it for me I tried half a pack in different settings and i got awesome results like

very nice chats with stranger girls in a bar, close dancing and kissing in the club (that happened 3 times last

month and it happened only 2 times in my whole life before... that kinda scares me)

I didnt try AE yet.

Ok,

so far so good, now the questions come... After having had lots of fun so far I met a girl at a campusparty last

week. I knew her allready from a friend of mine. I was wearing half a pack of perception and it was so easy to get

in touch with her. Advance on the dancefloor, separate her from the group, take her hand and bring her somewhere

else... worked like a charm. Now we have been seeing each other some times, always with PERCEPTION. I am currently

thinking to get into something more with her and you never know where that might lead, so i am very unsure how to

handle it with the mones ?!? Shall i order a years subscription to PERCEPTION? Shall i try what happens without

them? Were living quite close to each other and might run into each other occasionally from time to time so it would

be extremely difficult to handle to always wear mones.

What are you experiences with the properties of mones

AFTER breaking the ice and making first contacts? There are studies saying that lots of women who stopped taking the

pill after years broke up with their partner because of some shifts in the perception of smells, immunesystem,

hormones or whatever.... do you think it is the same with mones?

something else... can it be that a pack of

perception, i used half of the content of and closed it with a clip afterwards, has lost all the mones the next day

or the day after? It happened to me that i couldnt smell anything the second time i used that pack. I then showered

and used a new one, just to be sure.

I would really appreciate any comments, although the topics of longrun use

might have been discussed allready.

Try not to think of mones

as a requirement for a relationship. Pheromones, in my opinion, are like condoms, you don't have to have some but

you're dumb not to. They only "enhance" your personality traits specific to your body chemistry. If you run into

her without mones on, so what? If she really likes you then it won't matter. Smack her on the butt and say "I gotta

run baby. Got another woman waitin' at the library.". Catch my drift? Excuse the cocky humor.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

What are you experiences

with the properties of mones AFTER breaking the ice and making first contacts? There are studies saying that lots of

women who stopped taking the pill after years broke up with their partner because of some shifts in the perception

of smells, immunesystem, hormones or whatever...
    I can't say I was inclined to break up with any GF

because she started or stopped taking the pill (& vice versa). With that said, I prefer the scent of a natural

woman. Being on the pill makes her a bit more funky in the hinterlands.

As for pheromones, I've found the

better and longer you know a woman, the less difference pheromones make. For me they have the most impact on the

intial stages of a relationship, and are especially effective with new acquaintances and casual relationships. For

example, they don't seem to do jack with my ex-wife. She already has me pegged and not much can change that. So

basically they'll help enhance your game and maybe get ya in the door, but you're on your own after that.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Ineteresting that you have had

results with perception, it's one of the few products here that hardly ever gets mentioned, due to the fact that

most members were not reporting results from it. It does jack for me, than again, im not too fond of the gel

products anyway as I see limited results, but perception is even worse.

Like Gegogi mentioned, once your

pegged, your pegged, .mones wont do a thing to turn around a bad situation that wont get better.

What's odd about Perception is

it has pheromones--none, nol and rone--that work for me in other products, just not in Perception. I used the

spray-on kit to "seal" my cologne. Perhaps the dose was too weak or the water base caused the 'mones to deteriorate

faster. I know my bottle had all sorts of funky looking particles--fungus?--floating around after a month or so. And

this is a spray bottle so no contact with skin or outside air. Products with alcohol carriers pretty much kill off

all biologicals.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

today i am trying chikara

again at university and the weird thing is that the half empty pack i had still gives a decent monesmell after

laying round for three days whereas perception seems "dead" after one day. maybe it has to do with this waterbased

matrix formula.
    I must say that i like the fragrance of chikara best. Perception isnt bad either. SOE is not that

pleasing.

Stranger

update: I am still dating that

girl and i have been constantly wearing perception when i go out or meet her. yesterday i was at a friend's bday

and afterwards i fetched her from another party and she was quite drunk. she kept on saying that i was smelling so

f*n wonderful... all the time. And she asked what it was. I told her i couldnt remember which one it was and she was

quite dissapointed. Now I am even more scared of not using it
    I spend the night at her appartment and when I

came home I realised that I could still smell the mones very clearly...

Phero Dude

I have a theory about why

perception doesn't work as well as other products..if at all. The mones are supposedly dissolved in a polymer

thats intended to 'lock in' the pheromones and extend the effective life of the mix. This could drastically

affect the diffusion of the mones, and significantly skew their effectiveness.

The ability of the pheromones to

diffuse into the air and be recieved by others has a lot to do with how a pheromone product behaves. Its no

different to how different colognes are detectable by others at different ranges and amounts. This is the principle

reason why oil based pheromones and alcohol based pheromones behave so differently. Oil based products have a

slower rate of diffusion (ie PI). The effects last longer, but they're also less pronounced. Alcohol based

product diffuse very quickly (NPA), however the effects tend to wear down quicker.

It seems to me that any

carrier fluid designed to 'lock in' the pheromones to extend the length of their effectiveness, would inhibit the

diffusion of the pheromones. As a result, less pheromones will be in the air at a given time, and the effects will

be less detectable, and have a smaller effective range.

Simply put, pheromones need to be able to 'leap off'

the skin and reach the noses of others around us in order to have any effect. Anything that 'locks' the

pheromones in would inhibit their ability to leap off, and inhibit the effects of the mones.

Phero Pro

sigma, PI aint that bad, it has

a mineral oil base which I believe was developed for its relatively fast diffusion rate for a oil type product,

however try Alpha 7, very slow diffusion...great for very very hot weather, but try this stuff in winter, it stays

on the skin like glue.

I have read some posts and general literature on the stubborness of PI oil mineral

base, I still think it's one of the best products.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    sigma, PI aint that

bad, it has a mineral oil base which I believe was developed for its relatively fast diffusion rate for a oil type

product, however try Alpha 7, very slow diffusion...great for very very hot weather, but try this stuff in winter,

it stays on the skin like glue.

I have read some posts and general literature on the stubborness of PI oil

mineral base, I still think it's one of the best products.
    I'm not implying that an oil based product

is bad...nor am I implying that PI is bad. A lot of that depends on the chemistry and the personal situation of the

individuals using the mones. I'm just pointing how the diffusive properties of the carrier fluid can affect the

results people see with mones. In fact, there are pheromones that I prefer in an oil base..particularly those that

tend to burn up very quicly (and brightly) such as TAA.

PI is concentrated enough to work well in an oil base.

The level of concentration in PI would be disaster in a fast diffusing, alcohol base; even event at a single drop.

The mones would diffuse too quickly and cause an OD for most folks...as if the oil based version didn't already. PI

is effective for many because the oil base allows for a slower, more tolerable diffusion of the high concentration

of androstenone. A more diffusive carrier fluid would create a completely different effect

Stranger

the waterbased whatever

matrix, that perception uses really seems to make it last longer.
    I am not an expert but maybe i have some evidence

to Sigma's theory. The when i look back it is significant that all the hits where more or less "close range".

Meaning in club environment passing by really close.

Sigma,

I think you may be

on the right track. In my own experiment s I found that covering the alcohol based, high -none pheromone products

with a heavy oil scent like Aloeswood slows down the dispersal making them wearable for me. Others, like SoE I

don't cover and still work well.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I see what your saying Limandros

about your perception changing after you stop using 'mones. Its actually very true about women breaking up with

their partners shortly after stopping birth control. i have seen it quite a few times.

Birth Control is

very dangerous stuff, it really messes with a womans hormones

but back to the subject, a few married LS

members are using 'mones to spice up their dying sex life. Many have instant results and are getting laid more

frequently, I can see the sex life dying down when they stop using these 'mones.

On the same note all

things being equal, a womans perception of you is susceptible to change once you start changing up the hormones you

emit that she is used to. Especially if these hormones are what attracted her to you in the first place. Its a very

interesting topic to explore, especially amongst those LS users who constantly experiment with 'mones and are in a

serious relationship...
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Journeyman

I think your mental state has a

lot to do with it as well. Its like when you are getting laid frequently or have a few ladies in your stable then

you naturally feel more comfortable around girls. Thats a weapon in itself.

I must admit sometimes I have

"lowered my standards" just to get laid in order to regain my confidence.

With mones I think its dangerous if you

solely rely on them for attracting others. Its better IMO to have that confidence and then add pheromones to your

game. Mones should be the last thing in your arsenal, like it seals the deal. In her head not only does she kind of

like you already without the mones, but with the mones shes like yours. Ive experienced this myself and can say it

works.

As for the birth control thing thats interesting and I didn't really know that, my GF now is on the

pill....

Yea watch out for that Birth

Control stuff, its not really public knowledge but down the road it can really tamper with a womans sex drive...

have your GF talk to a doctor about it, there are TONS of other methods other than the pills that will do less

damage in the long run.

I agree with what your saying ELEVEN about not relying solely on 'mones. Ive read in

several places on this forum that 'mones are much like an AMPLIFIER to your personality, and it is crucial that you

find the right mix that suits your personality. Alcohol is also said to be an amplifier to your personality and that

is my justification for drinking . I think too many people (im guilty also) jump into pheromones thinking they

can buy 1 "cure all" and not realizing they probably have to buy quite a few and experiment for a while before they

finally get it right.

On a similar note I am not trying to put anyone down in any way but I personally

believe that "lowering your standards" to get laid actually messes with your self esteem and does more damage than

good. Its true you get it out of your system but you never improve with girls unless you raise the bar. Its

when you have success with the girl you thought was unattainable that you improve in self esteem and with girls in

general.
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Thread Information