Close

Question Staring Contests

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone tried to

challenge a new woman to a staring contest? That would be were you look each other dead in the eye until one turns

away. (Normal blinking allowed.)

Next time I'm in a bar with some young, rowdy, and slightly drunk women,

I'm going to engage and challenge the alpha chick to a staring contest. We'd stand close so my height advantage

would work in my favor and so she be exposed to my NPA/LQ.

I'd talk to her softly about women winning

through submission.

I'd bet she'd moisten and surrender, maybe her friends too. I'd predict, that if done

right, she would look down.

Anyone with thoughts, twists, or field experience?

Sounds counterproductive. I

prefer shots or foot races in the parking lot.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Thumbs up LOL... good one Whitehall

I like the fact that you posted a thread about this
    And yes, I've got some expirience with this. My

best friend (defenetly an alpha type... but he's got so much natural `none, that some women get intimidated after

two times of f**king with him) - he & I used to do this all the time.

It starts with us both doing a

contest... that makes her watch it and get another angle at this... so it subconsiously makes it a bit tougher on

her.

Now the twist I have to add is it the way we start the contest...
    It doesn't simply start with

standing\sitting face to face and waiting for one of you to lose. Oh no ... It starts with both of you

looking to one direction (ex. you to your right and her to her left), your bodys facing each other. And then, you

both count to three (at the same time of course). At the count of three you should both be facing each other, not

just the bodys but the faces as well.
    The point here is it makes it funnyer. think about it... she's

looking at some bird or wahtever, and then suddenly the third count comes, she quickly moves to face you, and with

no real warning she sees the funniest face ever, or the most rediculous, or something of the sort.

Look at Jim

Cary's movements & faces for some ideas. For instance, you know the "Aaaaallrighty then!" he does? well while

saying it, he usually makes a move of the sort you need to make at the count of three (or two and 4/5).
    Sometimes,

even just making the most serious face would make her laugh and look away. especially when she least expects

it.
    From there on it of course gets to the same point... don't look away.

Try it... it makes her laugh... and

when she laughs (while sniffing your `mones, as you suggested), you got her half way in

Enlightened One

very good tips boys have used a

variant on this myself over the years has results often

Any tips of your own to

share Watcher?
    BTW... Are you the former Donal Duck dude? O_o

Phero Guru

Default it's been said

that if you

stare into a women's eyes long enough, she'll fall in love with you, add in some mones and I suspect fireworks.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

If she's looking at you when

you're giving her an orgasm, she'll fall in love with you.

I vaguely remember reading

about a study some years ago where they had college kids stare into each other's eyes for some period of time in

intervals over several days. More than half of them ended up in relationships with each other, as I recall.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    that if you

stare into a women's eyes long enough, she'll fall in love with you, add in some mones and I suspect

fireworks.
    Yeah, I agree.

I've also heard that looking into the left-eye in particular can have more

significant effects

Is it the left eye when you

are facing her, or the left eye from her vantage point? wonder why the left eye is more potent? any ideas?

If it is the left eye, then the

nerves go to the right side of her brain. The sides have different functions and different structures and

connections. Further, male and female brains differ.

I'd think it has a connection to her vocalization

centers and hence to her limbic system.

The question deserves further research.

Phero Pro

looking to the left when someone

talks is often a sign that they are lying or hiding something, looking to the right means that they are

truthful-honest, this also includes camera angles on film, and it's used very cleverly in mcdonals commercials, i

was told.

getting off the topic just a sec, did you know mcdonalds seats in thier resturants are designed for

the customer to only sit for 15-20min maximum, after that time, they get so uncomfortable that customers leave the

resturant. they do this for obvious reasons (fast customer turn over) and not having thier resturants as meeting

spots by young hoons over a long period of time. a friend of mine was a mcdonalds manager, he let me in on some

interesting info.

i didnt know there was a mcdonals university based in the usa that plans all this stuff

out?.... aparently there is...

Phero Guru

Default McDonalds...

I would not be

surprised it they weren't also using scent (maybe even pheromones) to attract or more likely to expel customers

(thinking, when was the last time you saw a vagrant sitting in one). Also, the way their lines are set-up seems to

cause some level of resentment as it's often difficult to tell who's first in line. I don't notice this at

Burger King.

Phero Pro

yeah mcdonalds have some shifty

secret ploys that they use on customers, i read a very detailed study that said, if mcdonalds stopped thier

marketing and advertising altogether, no one would go eat at thier resturants at al, no one! so its obvious people

dont go thier for the food or taste, its somethin a little more involved, it is widely known for years by economic

and marketing students that mcdonalds is the most efficient business ever! and i agree, i bet they do use scents in

thier resturants to persuade thier customers, kfc do this as well, in the form of powerfull exhust fans that blow

the scents of thier cooked chickens up to 3 miles away, have you ever noticed if your driving past a kfc, or near

one, that you can smell the chicken from a mile away? this is the reason. consumers really need to be on a look out

from companies using these ploys.

i also read a new scent machine that alters peoples mood has been developed

and will be installed in major department stores in the next year, its some really sophisticated stuff, civil

libiterians have started to oppose these intrusive manipulative tactics by these people.

by the way burger

king has a much more friendly atmophere than mcdonalds and thier bugers taste better too. mcdonalds is not real

food....

Interesting thread.

Btw,

aren't the Burger Kings in Oz called Hungry Jacks?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Hey guys great stuff with

the McDonald's thing and all! I would love to see this in it's own thread to keep track of it, I am learning a

lot, but can we please get back on track with this thread as well?

Phero Guru

Default ok, ok, ok....

back on topic.

Today I am going to MacDonalds and try staring into the eyes of the woman who waits on me. Bronzie may have to bail

me out of either the jail or the nuthouse.

Default So...ixne on the Hungry Jacks then?

This definitely works in many situations, I'll concede that. Often, it works like magic.

But what defines

the line between bewitching someone and just plum creeping them out?

I'd love some thoughts on this.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Guru

Default there is a line.......

I was

sitting in a popular bar here and in walked a very well dressed couple. The woman was 110% gorgeous. I could not

help myself from looking at her. I knew she had caught on to my looking at her as she mentioned it to her companion

and they both looked at me again but they seemed more afraid than pissed off. There was nothing in my looking that

was sinister, I was just enchanted immensley. I had seen the car they came in and when I left (only to stop them

from feeling uncomfortable, I would have liked to have stayed actually) I got a better view of their car and it was

logo'd with a Democratic National Party plate, they were politocos. So, perhaps they thought I was trailing them

or ?? Who knows. It's not something I would do normally. I have done it in swinging situations, but only during

sex though, if the woman I was with was particularly attractive so that I might get a repeat sometime down the road,

it does work I reckon.

Phero Guru

Default best staring story

ever is Tom

Waits' "Missing My Son". Holmes, you'll really like it.

Then how do we explain the long

lines in the McDonald's drive-thru?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    This definitely

works in many situations, I'll concede that. Often, it works like magic.

But what defines the line between

bewitching someone and just plum creeping them out?

I'd love some thoughts on this.
    yeah

thier called Hungry Jacks, why? I dont know... strange thing is Hungry Jacks (Burger King) keep the 'Burger King'

name at all the major international airports and major tourist sights, guess they want to keep it familiar for the

visiting Americans and tourists.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    back on topic.

Today I am going to MacDonalds and try staring into the eyes of the woman who waits on me. Bronzie may have to bail

me out of either the jail or the nuthouse.
    I havnt eaten at Mcdonalds in years, probably because the

nearest outlet is over 300 miles away, but I remember thier are some very very cute girls that work for mcdonalds,

however most are between 16-18, macas love to pay thier workers the minumum wage, hence the young hiring

age.

Not only would you go to jail or the nuthouse for being creepy, they will probably get you on trying to

solicite a minor!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    Has anyone

tried to challenge a new woman to a staring contest? That would be were you look each other dead in the eye until

one turns away. (Normal blinking allowed.)
    I shall be adding this to my box 'o tricks...

Intimate

eye contact is very powerful.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Lightbulb

looking to the

left when someone talks is often a sign that they are lying or hiding something, looking to the right means that

they are truthful-honest,
    This simply ain't true. I've learned about eye movements in NLP training, and

it's more complicated than that.
    You can't make such a generalization on eye movement. It matters if the person

is left or right handed, it matters if his dominant sense is one or another, the context of the situation also

matters. And you can't trully tell if a person's lying by one, single eye movement.
    usually (if the

person's right handed), when the person infront of you looks to your left (his right), it means he's creating an

image in his mind, as oppose to remembering something. if he looks down (to his down-left) though, he's retreaving

emotions (or emotional patterns sometimes - depending on the context) from his mind.

Anyhow, when you look into

her left eye, it connects more to the place in her brain, where her emotions are stored.

P.S.
    Yuck! I hate

McDonalds... The last 5 times I remember eating there, I had a stomack ake like da` bi*ch

I can only agree with

tenaciousBLADE!
    I've seen this tv program about detecting lyies.. There's invented a machine to monitor a persons

eyes under a intereigation.. It then gives clues to when he's lying.. It responds so the eyes movement, and the

speed of the movement..
    When you lyie automatically your eye does a specific movement.. And according to the

experts in the program, it's generel to everybody and not depending on the persons left7right handed etc etc.
    The

investigator can then look the tape through and the computer will tell everytime "it believes" the persons

lying.
    There were several other things that they could use to see if your lying.. Something about the pulse in the

side of the neck..
    And also the spots rigth before your ears.. That soft spot..

But i can't remember it all

because its 3-4 years ago and today there probably more of that kinda things..

Don't get me wrong here,

I'm happy to hear you agree with me. Yet you seem to say the opposite with that program you're talking

about...
    I'm saying you can't tell if a person's lying, by one specific eye movement & it does

matter if that person's right\left handed. And those are not the only details that matter in the investigation...

there's also the context of what's called his "world-map" & the context of the words he's saying etc. etc.

The

eye's do reveal when a person's lying... but not by a specific movement, generalizable to all humans.

I

agree that the left eye means something... but it's not lying... it most probably has something to do with

emotions... but not specifically lying or telling the truth.
    Last edited by tenaciousBLADE; 12-25-2006 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Spell check

I can only tell you that

this was what the program claimed.. But since then they might have found out that this wasn't true.. I can't say

but at that time these were the facts claimed to find out if you're lying..

Yeah, I'm not saying

that theycouldn't have found out if a person's lying... just not in such a simple way as checking one

single eye movement. For example, you mentioned they checked the timing of the movements... that's much more

logical.

In fact, it has been found out how to regard eye movements long before 1995... The thing is though, that

it wasn't brought to the contsenzus untill a few years ago. In some parts of the world, it's only starting to get

awareness this very year.

If you're interested in finding out more, just google the words "NLP - Eye movements"

& you'll easily find the basics

Anyhow, although sientific contsenzus moves slowly in some topics... it's

very interesting to watch the devlopment. Notice how a few years back, most people were sure that you can tell a

person's lying so easily... And nowadays, many of us know it's much more complicated. Doesn't that make you

wonder how allusive the truth is?

Thread Information