Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sheesh, Bronzie you really got

the treatment! Actually I seem to have the kind of face, persona and profile that attracts very little attention

from security. However, I'm going to forget about bringing my chemset to Las Vegas (haven't gotten in in the post

yet anyway!). I'll premix my favs in atomizers with cologne and pack in the main luggage.

That's rather

ironic about Singapore. It's been a long time since I visited but they have a rather well know redlight district

that the cops and government tolerate (probably patronize too).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Question Dosage question

Gegogi, you've

been playing with 2-4 drops ... have you seen any differences between the 2 & 4 drops, or has everything been pretty

much the same?

Anyone else playing with stAnone, what dosages have you been playing with + your age please.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I have ordered it and will report

on results!

Sunny

King of the coupons!

Question

Just got mine today! Gegogi,

Bruce ... the liquid wasn't over the lable. Is it suppose to be that low? Just seemed like the bottle should be

just about full. Remember, I'm no good at math, so maybe I can't eye 10 mil.

G, my bottle came with no

dropper, I just placed 2 dabs along the jaw line. Nothing to report on today's outting. Using 2-4 drops, did you

put yours in a dropper bottle?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I use an eye dropper otherwise

you'll spill it trying to drip it out the top. None of the chemset products I've bought were filled to the top. I

assume they're sold by volume and the bottle is oversized.

Yesterday I visited a female friend (with

benefits) and she was on the rag and rather depressed 'n bitchy. Normally I would have made a quick getaway but

since I just tinkled myself with several drops of Androstanone, I thought I'd hang around and see what happens.

Within a couple minutes she underwent a major mood transformation and became light hearted and talkative.

I

suspect the Androstanone had something to do with her mood change as she normally stays mean 'n bitchy during her

monthy punishment. Of course maybe it was my grinin' mug and sunny disposition that uplifted her.

After a

couple weeks of testing I'm starting to see patterns. Androstanone seems to have some of the female mood elevation

characteristics of A-1 but with the openness and chatter of SOE. However I always have to intiate and be friendly,

otherwise zippo. Once I intiate, the floodgates seem to open wide. It may make a good team with androstenone

products such NPA or TE. That's my next test stage--combos. Oddly Androstanone smells similar to androstenone so a

cover is way recommended.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Yesterday I

visited a female friend (with benefits)
    haha

there was a rather amusing email circulating on

the web where a woman accused her male collegue of bieng a loser for his proposition, of "lets be friends with

benefits"

i must find the email, its a real laugh

Phero Pro

this email was forwarded to law

firms around the globe, that's how I found it, here is the link, rather funny read (maybe I should post this in the

humour

section?)

http://www.lawfuel.com/show-release.asp?ID=9

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    haha

there

was a rather amusing email circulating on the web where a woman accused her male collegue of bieng a loser for his

proposition, of "lets be friends with benefits"

i must find the email, its a real laugh
    Some people

just don't think! You never SAY it! Just let it happen ... it will be understood with time, and it's more

acceptable to a woman that way. Has something to do with the I'm not that type of woman kind of thing. They won't

say it, but they'll do it/want it, if you get me meaning.

Journeyman

. I'm a

college professor have contact with dozens of faculty and 60 or 70 students daily. After several forays of this wolf

into sheepland I can say androstanone consistently knocked my socks off. No coeds going commando and tossing

panties at me. And no alpha wantabe chest pounding. In other words, it is nothing like androstenone products like

TE and NPA.
    Hey GEGOGI:
    So you had coeds GOING COMMANDO and tossing panties at you with TE and

NPA?! Or was it with some other ones? That sounds great to me - why do you consider this a problem? Could you

please tell me what you used tho experience those results? Did you use them straight or you mixed them with covers,

diluters etc.?

Thank you you would be a great help.
    Happy New Year Celebrations!

So you had coeds GOING

COMMANDO and tossing panties at you with TE and NPA?!
    I'm afraid so. It was getting outta control to

the point other faculty and students were noticing. A "normal" woman may feel an urge but will hold back and wait

for an appropriate situation. Most merely chalk it up as a stray urge and ignore it. However with the numbers of

students I deal with I always manage to get a few wackos and/or nyphos in my classes. They just let it all hang out

after they get a little wet between the legs. Getting stalked and threatened by sex crazed wackos wears thin very

quicky...

Journeyman

Oh, Yea I can definately see

how that can be a problem - I did not thing of the "crazy-girl" factor. Getting stalked and threatened by crazy

girls is a very bad thing - for your carreer and for your chances of finding an emotionally healthy girl. It's

also bad for the nimpho girls because you are re-enforcing their problems/addiction instead of helping them with

it.

But one last question, did you use the the TE straight or with a cover? and how much did you use on a

regular basis - because TE and NPA are very strong and I don't want to OD.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

people!

Never use TE or NPA without a

cover. They smell strongly of piss and armpit. I'm a 'noneless Asian and can wear a dozen drops of TE without OD

problems. Zero hostility from men and mainly horndog reactions from women. The key word is women--my main interest.

Teenage girls and young women oft feel nervous or frightened with high 'none dosages. Although many get over the

fright once they get used to you and subsequently get all hot 'n bothered.

The key word

is women--my main interest. Teenage girls and young women oft feel nervous or frightened with high 'none dosages.

Although many get over the fright once they get used to you and subsequently get all hot 'n

bothered.
    What would your guess be on an approximate age in where they are no longer scared. I know

everyone is different but I'm thinking somewhere around 30?

What would your guess be

on an approximate age in where they are no longer scared. I know everyone is different but I'm thinking somewhere

around 30?
    I suspect the tendency to fidget and feel uncomfortable has more to do with a lack of

social/sexual experience and personal confidence rather than actual age. I've known many women in their early 20s

to go bonkers and became socially and sexally aggressive with a little encouragement and a heapin' helpin' of TE.

However they tended to be unusually confident, bossy and experienced for their age. I would characterize them as

alpha females. I normally don't attract alpha females as I am not an alpha male beyond my work environment. None of

these relationships ever lasted more than a couple months. I hate being bossed around and end up fighting with them

all the time. And they fight to win so it ain't a good time. These types of women tend to be totally uninhibited in

bed, but often demand more than I care to give. After 30 minutes or so of banging that thing, I'd rather play my

guitar...

However, somewhere between 25 and 30 most women aquire the magic amount of confidence and

accuminated social/sexual experience to address and understand their urges, and TE/NPA really helps them cut

loose.

I suspect the

tendency to fidget and feel uncomfortable has more to do with a lack of social/sexual experience and personal

confidence rather than actual age. I've known many women in their early 20s to go bonkers and became socially and

sexally aggressive with a little encouragement and a heapin' helpin' of TE. However they tended to be unusually

confident, bossy and experienced for their age. I would characterize them as alpha females. I normally don't

attract alpha females as I am not an alpha male beyond my work environment. None of these relationships ever lasted

more than a couple months. I hate being bossed around and end up fighting with them all the time. And they fight to

win so it ain't a good time. These types of women tend to be totally uninhibited in bed, but often demand more than

I care to give. After 30 minutes or so of banging that thing, I'd rather play my guitar...

However, somewhere

between 25 and 30 most women aquire the magic amount of confidence and accuminated social/sexual experience to

address and understand their urges, and TE/NPA really helps them cut loose.
    I guess that explains why I

find the amount you guys are using to be an OD. I prefer the young ones still you know 20-25.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information