Close

Stranger

Default Newbie Question: Liquid Trust and SOE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I asked this in the Women's forum, but since that topic is more about Liquid Trust and children, and

Liquid Trust and business networking, I'll pull this out to be specifically about this combination. Has anyone

else used this combination with success? My hopeful testing ground for this combo is in a business mixer, where one

particular man is "of interest" to me, and where I have to be at my best socially.

Thoughts? Ideas? Etc?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default A little success had

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNewb
    I asked this in the Women's forum, but since that topic is more about Liquid Trust and

children, and Liquid Trust and business networking, I'll pull this out to be specifically about this combination.

Has anyone else used this combination with success? My hopeful testing ground for this combo is in a business mixer,

where one particular man is "of interest" to me, and where I have to be at my best socially.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Etc?
    I have used SOE and LT together on a few occasions and the combination

seems ok, but it is my opinion that this quantity would be workable, IE if i was going for a job interveiw "wherin i

wanted to succeed" then i would wear adout 16" SOE around the neck area and a minimum of 4 sprays of LT to the top

front of my outer garment, and also if i was further required to impress i would renew the LT after 3 hours, and

also add a little more SOE after 4 hours. I find that even SOE when used alone is an excellent for garnering raport

and under normal conditions a good 5 or 6 inches of the stuff can even give me noticeable results. And some people

also report good results using a product called WAGG, either using it alone or combining it with SOE, I myself have

not tried WAGG and therefore cant comment any further.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-05-2006 at 11:59 AM. Reason: punctuation

Stranger

Thank you! May I ask some

specifics? 16" around the neck seems a lot. Are you a large build person? do things like that matter? Are you male

or female?You are the second person to recommend SOE for rapport in a business setting. Would you recommend I use it

and forgo the LT?

Default not really sure

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNewb
    Thank you! May I ask some specifics? 16" around the neck seems a lot. Are you a large build

person? do things like that matter? Are you male or female?You are the second person to recommend SOE for rapport in

a business setting. Would you recommend I use it and forgo the LT?
    I am 5 ft + six and

1/2" tall and about 10+3/4 stone in US mwasurements, i am a male man ha ha who lives on the outer edge of the

envelope, ahem I usualy tend to go a bit overboard at times or tend to feel more dramatic than what is called for

because i am dealing with some rather unsavory characters at the moment who are rubbing me up the wrong way and i am

a little upset to put it mildly, so when i am forced to meet with these busted a&soles i tend to over apply by

several inches of SOE i suppose, and i dont really notice any effect with 2 sprays LT on my shirt front, but i have

read that a lot more is needed to give a good result, but personally at the moment i would use SOE , or when i get

some work again if i am alive i will give WAGG a go and see how it goes, there is another product that i have a few

bottles of and it is called A314 it is a real nice product that suits me, i wot go into detail right now as i am

depleated because of a meeting i was forced to go to earlier today. so sea ya. terry

I don't know about LT but I

know I used SOE for my last exam.. I had the unscented version on only applyed very little.. And I know I really

didnt say much but I got 2 points higher (9 out of 13) than one of my freinds who did the exact same project and did

the same amount of work done.. I was like what?!

The most important part i didn't use much time on..

Just went throught it step by step but the second half (only counts 1/3 of the grade) and I really coudn't answer

anything.. The cencor stopped me and did the dign with the hand cutting his neck to my teacher and I believed i

would get 6.. Max 7! And i started praying outside when I should wait for my grade and they said 9!!
    I was

very very pleased and ran off before they changed their minds.. hehe

So I can only say SOE is really good

for jobs and situations like exams or job interviews

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    I am 5 ft + six and 1/2" tall and about 10+3/4 stone in US mwasurements, ...
    Sorry mate,

we don't use stone, we use pounds, so you're about 150.5 pounds.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Default just about spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Sorry mate, we don't use stone, we use pounds, so you're about 150.5

pounds.
    Yes Mountain Jim i usually hover around the 150 pound mark as

i have for the last 41 years, Although now that i have been practicing on this computer for a year i am starting to

see a little sign of some love handles, so i had better start moving again soon ha ha.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Although now that i have been practicing on this computer for a year i am starting to see a little

sign of some love handles, so i had better start moving again soon ha ha.
    I

know that feeling...
    early 40's white male or or

Default The first step is the hardest

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I know that feeling...
    ILL be taking the first step

this week, touch wood.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

I tried LT with little success ,

these days I'm back to the basics..
    SOE 12 inches & sometimes 1/4 gel pack of TE to spice it up! Socially the SOE

seem to be great for me , tends to help open me up as well witch is good as I need it at times! If I add TE people

respect me even more and woman get a bit flirty too...
    Last week I was working with a bunch of early 20's guys and

even though I'm much more experienced then them in my field but not with their operations, SOE made me "the man".

I never told anyone my history but they were very respectfull of me , no one said a bad word and there were plenty

of times that I made an innocent boo boo...
    IE:
    him: who the f**k did this?
    me: I did!
    him: don't worry,

it's fine.
    This happened several times... YMMV.
    early 40's white male or or

Default SOE at 12" is pretty good mate

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I tried LT with little success , these days I'm back to the basics..
    SOE 12 inches &

sometimes 1/4 gel pack of TE to spice it up! Socially the SOE seem to be great for me , tends to help open me up as

well witch is good as I need it at times! If I add TE people respect me even more and woman get a bit flirty

too...
    Last week I was working with a bunch of early 20's guys and even though I'm much more experienced then

them in my field but not with their operations, SOE made me "the man".
    I never told anyone my history but they

were very respectfull of me , no one said a bad word and there were plenty of times that I made an innocent boo

boo...
    IE:
    him: who the f**k did this?
    me: I did!
    him: don't worry, it's fine.
    This happened several

times... YMMV.
    I recon SOE at 12" is just sort of right as well, and i

would choose SOE anyday over Liquid Trust and many others as well, there is only one problem, and that it doesant

take long to go through 10ml or 1/4 oz as the case may be in the USA, It really would be good if we could get a

co-operative going and maby Professor jvKokl i think he is the bloke who brews this stuff up

could sell us a good pint of the magic mixture at a discount price, as it is a little

on the expensive side for the working man and us who are out of work in its present priceing format.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-07-2006 at 02:26 AM. Reason: two fix spelling
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information