Close

Phero Dude

Default Getting back in to the game, working w/ NPA/APC for now.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well guys, after a couple years of off time, I've decided to come back to the dark

side.

Quick history 23, 5'9", 165pds (used to be 210, so I'm still "soft" but not fat anymore), good

looking, nice car/job.

Some of the way elders might remember me from 3 or so years ago. I was young,

stupid, and looking for something to give me the fix with girls. I started using mones, along with changing a lot

about myself (transition from high school image to well, the complete opposite) After a couple months, I ended up

with probably the hottest girl I will ever be with, my first love, who I still talk with and saw just a couple days

ago actually. (Disclaimer: We met on a double blind date, so mones had nothing to do with the meeting, but I tell

you what if I didn't think that having them at that time helped me score this girl that didn't even think I was

attractive at the time... I wouldn't be here) Since meeting her, I haven't used mones for 3 years. Well, 2

relationships & 7 girls or so later later, I've found myself back in the game for a couple months

now.

ANYWAYS, I've still got my virtually new bottle of APC and 3/4 or so of NPA. The TE is long gone, but

I'm going to start back up with these.

Right now I usually wear Kenneth Cole: Black, Very Sexy For Him 2, or

Ralph Lauren Romance. The Kenneth Cole seems like a perfect cover, especially for the NPA; but lets see what you

guys think.

Anyone who has used any of the three, what mixture did you use? I've got a dropper + atomizer

so I'm planning on making a small batch of NPA/cologne or all 3; but have no idea now what worked before, or

whether what worked then would even work now. I know I used TE/NPA before, along with the occasional SOE; but it

was the classic combo that got me probably the biggest hit of my life.

I've also seen an influx of new

releases, anything new discovered that I just HAVE to get now that I'm back, or are the classics still the best?

welcome back man, when you

say the darkside and the 'game' do you mean, useing pheromones or the game as in, where you pick up chicks useing

techniques and routines?

out of the colognes that you got, the only one i have used is very sexy for him 2. so i

can't really answer your question. but i must say, i love useing NPA all by it self. what i would do is dap right

out of the bottle with no droper cap on and just cover it with cologne. that way, i can up the mones to my liking

for different situaitons.

sence you were useing all none products, im going to tell you to try AE. which isn't

new but a very solid item. i even have a mix made with ae + npa. when you get ae, you should give it a try after you

get used to useing ae.

other items (that migh be new to you) that i had fun useing were liquid trust. it dose

what the name says. this one is alittle bit different from other items as its not mones but its made with oxycotin.

one con that i have notice with this bottle is that the bottle dosn't last that long.

another one i like is

masters. also another different product from the rest, as it is made to effect you. but even tho its made to effect

you i have seen reactions from girls when i have it on, more so if i just got done putting it on.

oh other

poeple are still useing the soe+npa combos. for me personally, that mix is not for me so i dont use it. but alot of

poeple are still getting really good results with it.

theres a new beta that came out. i just ordered

it and will be seeing whats going on with that stuff. but from what i read, everyone seems to be haveing a good time

useing them.

Phero Dude

Back to using mones. Heh, well

yeah I guess it could be considered back in the game all together now.

I don't think I ever used AE before,

mainly just TE/SOE gels w/ NPA. With all the rage of PI these days, I just might try it out.

I don't really

need help approaching or talking to girls, I can do that without problem as I give off the friendly vibe like no

other. My problem comes in transitioning from the friendly banter to the on the way back to her place conversation.

I I never relied much on the -nol and stuck mostly w/ the -none for hits, but I'm not opposed in any

way.

It looks like the classics still seem to be useable, I guess I'll start back w/ the trials and find my

sweet spot again.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default used AE recently

Quote Originally Posted by pelotudo
    Back to using mones. Heh, well yeah I guess it could be considered back in the game all together

now.

I don't think I ever used AE before, mainly just TE/SOE gels w/ NPA. With all the rage of PI these days, I

just might try it out.

I don't really need help approaching or talking to girls, I can do that without problem

as I give off the friendly vibe like no other. My problem comes in transitioning from the friendly banter to the on

the way back to her place conversation. I I never relied much on the -nol and stuck mostly w/ the -none for hits,

but I'm not opposed in any way.

It looks like the classics still seem to be useable, I guess I'll start back

w/ the trials and find my sweet spot again.
    I have just started using my old stocks again after being on the

INSTANT formulars for awhile, and i have applied 1/4 gel pck AE for the last 2 days with really refreshing positive

results so AE is an oldie but a goodie and a little goes a long way.

Thread Information