Close

Thread: Te

Phero Pro

Default Te

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Got mine in the mail today, this

stuff stinks, how do you cover this?

It is extra funky, sort like

armpit and cat pee in a bottle. Although NPA is 5 times stronger I find TE twice as odoriferous. You need a strong

and rather pungent cologne as cover. Strong spicey colognes like CD Fahrenheit cover it well, but I prefer fresher

more citrus scents. Of this type, only Burberry Weekend is strong enough to cover TE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Of this type, only

Burberry Weekend is strong enough to cover TE.
    I just got the new "London", and I think it will work as

well.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

The traditional combo/cover

is APC.

As I just noted in another thread, I got my first DIHL off two small dabs of TE, covered with two small

dabs of APC

Phero Pro

I am very suprised, this stuff

is so diluted compared to my other high .none products, alpha 7, npa, pi, but this stuff reeks compared to them, i

cant work it out??? are we sure lacroy is not making the edge for sows? and selling it to humans as well as an

extra.....

Ah dunno, maybe it's the

"secret" ingredient that accounts for the uncommon funk. I do know wearing TE accounts for some of my best hits and

wild night (& days). Perhaps the more stink, the better.

As for the dilution, it's pretty strong when

applied directly and unmixed. It only takes a few drops. NPA is 5 times stronger but I normally dilute it 1:4 with

cologne, so the effects are similar. However I've always had the feeling TE worked a little better than NPA.

Probably due to the happy but sore concidence of meeting a few nymphos while on TE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

I tried out half a TE gel pack last

night... and man what a freaky night it turned into...
    I know what you mean gegogi.
    early 40's white male or or

i love TE...literally, take 1

spray into your hair..or down under your t shirt, and watch the magic begin...i like the hair application cause then

i use Dioxin anti androgen shampoo, which clears the product away after use so you can start fresh the next day

without buildup...yeah, TE is much better for me than npa alone.,..that one dab of npa usually throws me into OD

land...but TE is great..for the small price tag, best damn value Bruce offers..and yes, that urinous stink is

essential for getting women hot...dont get rid of the stink of TE, as sick as this sounds, thats what draws them in

unconciously, just cover it a tad with something...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default So even one spray cuts u in 4 some action A

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    i love TE...literally, take 1 spray into your hair..or down under your t shirt,

and watch the magic begin...i like the hair application cause then i use Dioxin anti androgen shampoo, which clears

the product away after use so you can start fresh the next day without buildup...yeah, TE is much better for me than

npa alone.,..that one dab of npa usually throws me into OD land...but TE is great..for the small price tag, best

damn value Bruce offers..and yes, that urinous stink is essential for getting women hot...dont get rid of the stink

of TE, as sick as this sounds, thats what draws them in unconciously, just cover it a tad with something...
    Given that one spray gets u in on the action it appears there may be a few who are just slathering a bit too much on

and not obtaining the optimum results hmmm sounds like that may be relevant in some cases considering all things.

What you have said about te odour Spiderweb

Seems spot on, so yeah let a little of it get through a, i use NPA usually at 2

or 3 dabs because it seems so thin and light i always tend to think more is needed, so maby a single dab added to my

mix would probably suffice in some instances. Ha if my wallet wasent so thin i would have been tempted to splash out

and get a little TE of my own, oh well i have a few g/ps left so i might try a tad just before my girl arrives home.

And i know Bronzie is just going to love his new potion as a little of the attractive odour will sure pull some of

those Golden Greek maidens under his carismatic spell, you lucky guy you

oh god, bronzies in greece?

ohhhh man, the women are soooo f- hot there...yeah, TE is my next fav, my first is Jb#1...again, its the bomb as far

as sexual hits...TE is second...but with npa, yeah, use only a bit...with TE, only dabs or one spray..and you are a

walking f- machine as long as you dont just screw up and just do something totally stupid....

let me tell you

what a friend of mine did one time, which i dont endorse or agree with ...but nonetheless, it was interesing...he

had a bottle of npa that the top was loose on and was pouring out in his pants, so he took whole little bottle and

poured it out right on the floor in the club, it was dark...and oh my gosh, closest thing to an orgy i have ever

seen...all these women were all grouped into the area, freaking out, screaming, nipples erect, and grabbing guys and

just makingout with them..craziest damn thing i have ever seen, and it got so freaky that even the security guys

were just standing around the outside areas of this area, afraid to come in and break up the crazy mass of women

going absoutely bonkers...it was insane, wish i had gotten it on tape...irresponsible, but very

unforgettable.

Spider realy man got

to try that spilling thing ...

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Geez Spidey...
    Hilarious

LOL
    Did you get any action too

Thread Information