Close

Stranger

Default Combo of PI, NPA, Chikara, and SOE (Packet of Perception and Edge)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, you guys may have seen my thread where I asked about what to do about a

certain girl I know.

Ok, so I had another problem, tonight I am going to the club with my 3 female friends and my

suitemate. One of the girls I have been messin around with for a bit. FYI she is Latina, age 18. Ok, so I had been

using the NPA, Chikara and bits of SOE, and I got mad hits from her, we hooked up a few times, till the last time 2

weeks ago where I poured out all my feelings for her at her, and she told me we cant get in a relationship cuz she

is not ready/not that type/afraid she might loose our friends. Basically she got scared of how I became soo quickly

sprung.

I confronted her about it one night, and asked for one more kiss, and she gave it to me and said that we

will NEVER hookup again, and I said "never say never" and she said, nope, NEVER.

Forward to a week later, and

with my usual mix of NPA/Chikara/SOE I start getting very, I dont know, molestatious towards her, alwayz grabbin

feels, and in the car, tickling her and grabbin her everywhere and "holding hands". Thing is she isnt doing nething

about it. Just plain, "STOP THAT, lol", and yesterday I asked after I dropped her off online if she minded me

feeling her and stuff, and she said, its all good. I KNOW FOR A FACT, she is very horny when im doing all of theQ, I

can tell she is mad horny....newayz.....

Today I get my PI and more SOE packets. I take a bit of PI, I THINK 3

dabs, I dont know, what a drop really is because MAAAAAD little comes out of the bottle at time, how do I know im

using the recommended 1-3 drops of PI?

I go to the mall with her, and her roommate, who is the worst of the worst

cockblocks ever, and everytime I start feeling her up and stuff and teasing her, giving her a hard time, and then

giving in, her roommate comes and ruins everything by trying to feel me up too and getting more aggresive than her,

while the girl im interested in backs off and lets the roommate tackle me and stuff. WHAT A ******* BITCH....

And

she damn well knows me and the girl are messing around, and she has the audacity to tell me that I should have made

a move today, HOW AM I GONNA DO THAT IF YOU ARE GONNA COCKBLOCK????

So newayz after the mall we come back to my

place, but my car dies on the way back, so we are stuck in the middle of the road, and im still feeling her up,

tickling her, massaging her head, putting my hands on her tighs/legs. I buy her a bear, which her ****** roommates

takes. At the store we are just messing around, me feelin her up, hugging her, carrying her as if she is maad drunk,

doing sex positions in the childrens book area, all while her ******* roommate trys feeling me up too...

We get

back to my place and sit on the bed with her doing HW with her other cockblocking friend, while im playing with her

hair, and then mad people come in talking to us, and then her roommate comes and sits on TOP of me, while the girl

is on the side.

Eventually everyone leaves into the suite except me and her and we start checking out guys/girls

on myspace and she starts getting closer and closer and we just sit there with her head on my chest looking on the

laptop. Thing is I didnt want to make it obvious I want some action so I didnt go and close the door, so here and

there everytime me and her would get to point of going at it, someone would walk in. At the same time, since the

door was open, she felt mad uncomfortable. Then she got up 2 see the comotion outside and then my jerk sutiemates

wanted her to dance, and she said she be back in a minute, she decided to just sit out there.

I dont know if its

a hit or not, but I can grab her, and she doesnt seem to mind. Its her annoying ass roommate that ruins it, and

before anyone says her roommate likes me, no, she is in a deep relationship with this guy, and she sees him only on

the weekends since she is at college here, so all the 'mones gets her mad horny and she comes on to me, but I know

we aint gonna do anything, but she still feels me up. I seriously felt like punching her today, soooo annoying,

always complaining about how late it is, and we are wasting time while im teasing the girl.

Now im not sure what

to do, I dont think my combo of NPA/PI/Chikara/SOE is good. I started out with NPA, then 3 dabs of PI, whatever that

was left of the Chikara, and a packet of SOE. Then when I got back to the room, I dabbed 1-2 dabs of PI, and some

cover scent. She didnt seem like she would get close to me, I had to make all the moves to get to the point of us

just laying on the bed.

What im thinking about putting on tonite is 2-3 dabs of NPA, 1-2 dabs of PI, a left over

gel pack of Chikara and a packet of SOE. In that order, would that be good? I usually put the NPA/PI/Chikara on the

side of my neck, upto my face and right hand, and SOE all over my face/under ears/neck, right hand. Am I doing

something incorrect? I wanna get her horny, not friendly. I also want attention from the girls at the club.

Also

wanted to mention that the first time we hooked up, I only had Chikara on and she was maad drunk, but my jacket had

NPA/Chikara left overs.

Sorry guys for such a loooong post, but it would be great if someone can help me out and

also give me some advice on my situation.

PS, how long does it take for the girl to start feeling the 'mones.

How long till it settles in on them/me?????????

BTW, I smoke ciggarettes, and im not sure if that makes a

difference....
    Last edited by nyczjedi; 11-16-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Stranger

No one can help me with the

right combo atleast?

Uhmmm! You seem to be doing OK on

your own. Maybe a little "fine tuning" that you'll have to do.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Thread Information