Close

Thread: My first week.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default My first week.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First a little bit about me, I am a big guy and altough I am overweight I dont waddle around like your average fat-guy as a result of 10 years of weightlifting(I have been told that I am built like a block of sement).
    I have been referred to as scary more than once and behind the dark, synical and very intense personality I am actualy a nice guy(mostly [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

About one and a half years ago I want back to school to become an egineer and I am currently in my second year of electronics studies, the school I attend is my main test area(girls16-20 years old)

Oh btw, the handle I am using on this board is the the nickname most people know me by.

Monday(2 sprays TEs(chest/shirt & head), 2 dabs AE(from bulb-pipette in the cap)on wrist and neck, ditto musk oil):
    People are more relaxed and friendly, chatt a lot more.

Tuesday(same as monday except no musk): Elderly woman starts talking to me out aof the blue at the busstop(I look realy intimidating so strangers dont talk to me unless I initiate so that they understand that I won´t rip their head of) elderly man that she knows starts talking to me after she has left on her bus. Kid in my class(18years old) starts asking me about fighting(have I ever been in a fight/what would make me fight) almost as if he is measuring himself against me. I get a shy \"hi\" from a girl that is in the same elective class as I am(normaly I would at most get a slight nod from her) as she pass me in the hall

Wednesday(same as monday):
    Kid(5-6y old) with her mother keeps looking at me on the bus. Get a CIHL(canine in headlights), keeps looking at me as the owner walks it by me.

Thursday(same as monday but most of the first spray miss so I ad another, double the musk oil):
    Middle aged(unatractive) woman keeps trowing glances at me at the bus-stop, on the bus this stops but she starts to comb her hair and check her make-up. Stoping by a videostore to buy a dvd player the staff(whom I know well) are chatting an joking around(with eachother) than usual person behind the counter is friendly/helpfull than usual(the player comes with 5 free rentals, he doesn`t write down the movie I rent with the player so I get 6 free instead of 5)

Friday(5-6 sprays TEs, 3+dabs AE, 2+musk): Middleaged woman(unatractive) [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] starts talking to me, asking about the bus and commenting on the weather(-12 C). On the bus home I have to stand a group of girls enter the bus at a stop, one of the girls stands herself betweene me and the steel-tube wall I am using as a balance-support(face less than 10\" from my AE/musked wrist) starts lightly shaking her head(repeatedly) like she would to get hair away from face shortly thereafter, starts to lightly tapp her fot against the door-stepdown. Two girls (Ca.18) sitting on eather side of the center-ile behind me kepp looking at me every time I turn around to check 2-3 times(couldn´t turn round mre because of kamikaze driver making it neccesary to hold on for dear life)
    Staff at stores downtown are a lot more helpfull and curteous(thank you´s, your welcome etc.)

Looks like the nol lives up to the friendly moniker but the best results came with the nol(musk-oil) toned down and the TEs turned up
    During the first week using mones the only 3 times during the last 6 months that I have talked to anybody at this bus-stop has happened

THE SAGA CONTINUES NEXT WEEK

Satan

PS:Having mixed ca. 4+ mm from the musk bottle into the TEs it´s has improved to the point of only a slightly sharp musky smell remaining.
    anybody have any luck using only TEs with nol(musk)? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: My first week.

Nice observation satan! Pretty sure that\'s caused by your arsenal because based on your description about yourself, you gotta be really intimidating. But any woman starting a conversation about the weather, that\'s gotta be the effect of your pherobomb.

Oh, i got the same CIHL too a long time ago. I called it DIHL still (DOG in the Headlight) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

maybe adding an evil & a visciuos smiley to th gremlin list would be a idea [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yo, Satan, those seem like some good results. I think the reason why some people get results and others don\'t.....is because, if you have a nice guy..whearing a bunch of none...no, they\'re not going to be hit on...however, if you have to personality to match up, it\'s possible...if that\'s the kind of person the girl wants.

Me myself, am more intimidating than anything else..but, I am a nice person.. In fact, in fights, I don\'t even do anything...I mean, I\'m a nice person, but I\'m very intimidating..(when a male bumps into you, they sure as hell will opologize....that, or they will become aggressive)....I think some of the people get the wrong impression though

BTW, have you tried anything stronger, like PI or stronger? That may work well for you, since you are already getting good results, and have the attitude to match.

Bart....by the way, I should be recieveing some ppa probably Wednesday, or Thursday or so...I\'ll keep everyone informed of my results....as, I have been previosly been using apc, and even that, is better than none..

Bart

Hey Satan,
    It\'s good to see another big guy getting some hits.. I\'m 6\'1\" 220 and before pheros women kinda looked at me like wall paper. I only got hits from hefty ones in their 50s, 60s.. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Of course things are starting to turn around in the last 6 weeks....
    One other thing,,, welcome to the scientist/engineer community. I am the latter. It is amazing to me to see what happens when numerous bright minds from this Forum go to work on a problem! Keep up the good work. WE look forward to your graduation.
    Wingrider [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information