Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Is an attitude thing...(long)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ...at least that\'s what I think. I\'ve used pheros twice (2 days) and following Bruce\'s advice to smile a lot to girls has made me the friendly person that I\'ve always been (just girls didn\'t know this). My lack of humor in this board reflects nothing what I\'m about. I\'m glad I have this going right for me.
    Just going to classes and smiling just because it\'s ok to smile and getting some positive responses has worked great on its own.
    Now let\'s add pheros to smiles and you get????
    Well, let me ask you this: What if you never analyzed how women reacted when they first saw you? Most would just walk by on their cell phones making a big deal of how much they hate (hmmm) just about everything while others would at least acknowledge that you and YOUR smile exist. Some smile back (yippee!) and others just wonder what\'s so bad about their lives that they can\'t smile back. Hey at least you got them thinking about you and YOUR smile. But you get attention! We\'re animals who need attention so there you go!

Let me tell you I\'m 25, but with great advantages over many other college students in their 20THs who don\'t realize how good they have it.
    It\'s hard to have the attitude if you are already dead (what?). Yeah dead as a person who gave up trying to be happy (am I preaching to the choir here?). But in general we have many people unhappy for many reasons (what\'s yours?).

Yesterday I dressed up very nicely for a high tech fair we had at the school gym and I was getting looks like no one else. And I know girls (the few in my computer science department) probably were impressed with my sense of style.
    They said money isn\'t everything, but let\'s analyze who\'s saying that. Losers are saying
    \"money ain\'t at thing\" Yeah, by itself money is just money, but with the right decision making skills money can buy lots of happiness (e.g. pheros )
    But the reason I\'m posting this message is not to boast about how great life is for me, but to encourage my fellow phero users to try the same. Just do it one day and if you don\'t get any smiles back you don\'t like, post a message and tell me \"You moron!\"

In a nutshell, pheros made me realize how simply smiling + pheros = attention, where your milage may very. Nothing new \'bout it, just validating what most of you know already.

take care
    Curious (happy) dude [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

p.s. stay tuned for results of a few experiments I plan on trying out. Should be lots of fun [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Is an attitude thing...(long)

I know exactly what u are saying dude. One thing I never realized when I was younger is that I frown a lot. Like its my regular face projection. One girl told me that before and I just realized that its not a good thing because it gives bad impression. Now, I\'m not like that anymore especially when i started using pheros.

This afternoon i went to the mall I was wearing a combo of Issey mixed with AE, APC, and SPCO (I was just experimenting). So i walked in a store and there were 2 hot babes, one was talking on her cellphone so I just made eye contact with the other one. I looked at her with a light face \"almost\" smiling, when she looked at me she never took her eyes off and she broke a cute smile. That made me smile back and say hi. What a nice feeling isn\'t it? Maybe she\'s thinking of me when she got home, who knows?!

I got a couple of DIHLs too throughout the day in the mall. I think there\'s something in my combo. I might try it a couple more times.

**DONOTDELETE**

This litte duck likes t osneak up on the hotties who are just sitting there looking like well you know look at us we are beatufiul no one is able to get us ha ha. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Then up from behind comes me DD and well giggles follow looks etc

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL Donaldducks! They seem to be surprised that there is really somebody who has the guts to look at them in the eyes! Yup! Yesterday at the mall, there was this super hot babe (10) who dressed up like a cheerleader and dude im telling you, i was behind her in the line on chick-fil-a. she kept looking back maybe trying to find where the smell is coming from. shit i can\'t make eye contact too long. im very intimidated but i know i\'m not supposed to. she\'s just too angelic and hot at the same time. i can see all the guys around me, they can\'t stop staring at her and her beautiful legs. geez!

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**

On the other thread they\'re talking about Wild Oscar\'s understanding of hiding the aNONE under the clothes and applying aNol/aRONE on exposed skin. This is to catch the target first by exposing our \"approachable\" state then hitting them with the \"sexy\" aura when they get closer. This is so true! On the other hand, like curious dude said, we can do this just by projecting a friendly attitude like smiling and greeting them.

I did this when i watched a movie tonight. I was standing in line at the automated ticket machine. I was wearing PI/APC combo and 2 nicely dressed girls around 20\'s were behind me. I just looked at the hotter one and said hi. Then later on she started talking to me about the machine that kept talking while the transaction was being done. I just agreed that its kinda funny and I can see her eyes were open wide and she has a big smile, and like she\'s holding her breath. Her eyes were getting sparkly too, like almost teary-eyed. Note that I was wearing PI and APC, so I was packed with aNONE but just by smiling and saying hi, she felt comfortable talking to me. See, its all about attitude. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What makes me curious about SoE is this, will this product make girls approach us even without us saying hi first?

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Now where is superman when you need him wait his right here me and you and the other suped up forum members well at least we control all the hot women world wide etc (note humour everyone) [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Nah, I don\'t think so...Usually, even if the girl likes you, it\'s the guy who has to say hi..

Bart

Redcapp,

I\'ll agree with Bart on this one. Besides, flashing a smile and saying \"Hi\" are such low cost, low risk investments of ones time that it\'s not worth trying to get by without them. You wouldn\'t want to miss meeting or connecting with \"the ONE\" just because you were trying to be TOO cool. Whether \"the ONE\" means \"Miss Right\" or just \"Miss Tonight\". [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL \"Miss Tonight\". Nice one!

Yup. that\'s what i thought. I\'ve always had good experiences by saying hi to stranger girls. But tonight, I was at the mall and the girl at the perfumery was cute. Not so hot though, but i still tried to say hi to her. She\'s like the world\'s angriest woman she just looked at me without any expression at all and never said hi back nor smiled. I don\'t care, she\'s the first one to do that to me.

Thread Information