Close

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default Tom Leykis Show + Murder Confession

visit-red-300x50PNG
    While in San Diego this spring, I discovered an FM radio station, "Free FM." Pretty obnoxious station,

Adam Carrola in the morinig, followed by a trio, "Frosty, Heidi, and Frank." After them, Penn Gilette, from Penn and

Teller has an hour, than Tom Leykis comes on. Had never heard of the guy before, he gives advice on women to guys in

their twenties and thirties. This guy is obnoxious! Sort of the anti-Dr. Laura (I can't understand why women call

her show only to be put down).

I think Leykis might be popular with some of the seduction crowd here. Part

of his philosophy is never date a single mother as she is looking to be married and will trap you with another

pregnancy. Already having one child, a single mother would be less in favor of aborting any new pregnancies. Like I

said, pretty obnoxious. I do find him entertaining in small doses though.

I listened to Free FM some more

while in Phoenix last month, which has the same daytime lineup as the San Diego Station, except for Penn Gilette's

hour. That prompted me to start listening to the San Diego station online once I returned home.

Last Friday,

November 3, Leykis was doing a live broadcast from some bar in Portland. A woman from the phoenix area called in to

confess murdering the father of her child several years ago. She claimed she got away with it but since she

confessed on the radio, the Phoenix police are now investigating the matter. Leykis has an MP3 of the call up at

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/archive.tl?h=57

There are also links to a couple of news reports about

the call on the page. Interesting to note are the dates of the reports, several days after the call. Then this

morning, I was watching a Phoenix morning news show and they made their first report on this. News doesn't always

travel fast I guess.

I hope there is a follow up on the story as I can't believe that someone can be so

stupid as to confess to murder on a national radio show and think there will be no consenquences.

Phero Pro

Iv'e known about Tom for years,

he is great and spot on! he comes across as a masoginist though, but that is for the shock effect..

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Iv'e

known about Tom for years, he is great and spot on! he comes across as a masoginist though, but that is for the

shock effect..
    I meant to mention his "flash Fridays" in my post yesterday. Anyone in San Diego, LA,

Phoenix, or any of his other markets, be sure to drive with your headlights on on Fridays. You may just get flashed

by women you drive past!

Thread Information