Close

Stranger

Default Skeptics Diary on Using Pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

all,

First off I want to say awesome customer service at Love-Scents.com. I placed an order for PI and asked them

to change for the combo and they did with no probs!

Well to begin, Im 28/m, decent looking and get attention at

some times. Nothing like "DIHL", in fact, the last time I got that was when I was ripped with 8 pac abs (and that

was about 7 years ago).

Right now Im out of shape and a bit chubby (though back in the gym with diet) so it will

be interesting to compare how I do now with pheros than last time.

Ive always been skeptical with pheros and I

thought anything having to do with pheros was nothing but placebo, bullshit, and most of all, a waste of

money.

Ive been like that for YEARS, though one day I had a date with a girl I met on the internet (yeah, dorky

me.lol). We had good time chatting and all, but when I met her, she didn't feel me. There was no attraction from

her to me.

Well, I wanted to get that sexual attraction, did searches, and ended up here.

The forums are

F-ING awesome, and the people here are civilized and intelligent. I thought the phero guys would be placebo types

but surprisingly, that isn't the case.

Im still skeptical of pheros but my gel packs came in with PI.

I will

keep you up-to-date on everything. Im still skeptical but I told myself "what the hell, give it a shot". Thus, why I

am posting here.

By the way, will experiment with PI, NOE and NPA (aka WKM #1). I went to buy a medicine dropper

to measure everything out.

Tonite, Im going to use 1/3 of SOE and some dabs of PI. Stay tuned!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Go on test and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Pheroman28
    Hey all,

First off I want to say awesome customer service at Love-Scents.com. I placed an

order for PI and asked them to change for the combo and they did with no probs!

Well to begin, Im 28/m, decent

looking and get attention at some times. Nothing like "DIHL", in fact, the last time I got that was when I was

ripped with 8 pac abs (and that was about 7 years ago).

Right now Im out of shape and a bit chubby (though back

in the gym with diet) so it will be interesting to compare how I do now with pheros than last time.

Ive always

been skeptical with pheros and I thought anything having to do with pheros was nothing but placebo, bullshit, and

most of all, a waste of money.

Ive been like that for YEARS, though one day I had a date with a girl I met on

the internet (yeah, dorky me.lol). We had good time chatting and all, but when I met her, she didn't feel me. There

was no attraction from her to me.

Well, I wanted to get that sexual attraction, did searches, and ended up

here.

The forums are F-ING awesome, and the people here are civilized and intelligent. I thought the phero guys

would be placebo types but surprisingly, that isn't the case.

Im still skeptical of pheros but my gel packs

came in with PI.

I will keep you up-to-date on everything. Im still skeptical but I told myself "what the hell,

give it a shot". Thus, why I am posting here.

By the way, will experiment with PI, NOE and NPA (aka WKM #1). I

went to buy a medicine dropper to measure everything out.

Tonite, Im going to use 1/3 of SOE and some dabs of

PI. Stay tuned!
    Looks like you have some good gear there at hand to test Pheroman28, just remember that a

drop of PI contains over 20mcg of Anone, when i was 28 i was producing plenty of this substance but that was over 25

yrs ago so i can apply 1 drop comfortably now, isnt it great to be aged? Yeaar a couple of dabs PI and 1/3 gp SOE

seems like a pretty good standard hit mix to me, actually i applied 3 small dabs PI and 1 dab NPA and 5" SOE

yesterday and i obtained the best outcome that anyone could expect, no wonder i am tired today ha ha , my SOE was

unscented so i added a small spray of vetiver hombre cologne.Good luck with your target practice.

Stranger

Terry,

Super thanks for

the tip! I wasn't sure which dosage combination was good to start with but Im going to go with your combo.

Yeah,

your age is just ripe for pheros and have a lesser chance of having OD. Im still not at the level you are at with

getting unscented SOE with uncented Primal, NPA and finding the right cologne.

But as you said, I gotta

practice!
    Also Terry, do you take days off? Im thinking I can where SOE everyday and maybe add the nones every

other day.

Stranger

Nov 8

WOW WOW WOW!!
    Is

this a coincedence? Is it all in my head?
    I THINK I need to go out more but SHIT, I like the results thus far. I

SWEAR Im trying my hardest to assume it is a placebo, Im trying hard! But there were too many coincedences in a

short span of time!

Application: 5 dabs of PI. Basically, I take the dropper and touch my palms to get

tiny amount. Added 1/3 packet of SOE. Took hot shower prior to this and having my pores open is probably a good

hting.

Feeling: Within the first 7 minutes, I felt for the first time in a long time a slight euphoria and

a small buzz. The buzz is no biggie but the euphoria really friggin struck me on the head!

Once I felt that

euphoric feeling/buzzed/feeling good....I knew from that moment pheros were the REAL DEAL. At least on myself. This

was no placebo especially when you get a psychological/physiological change in your body.

STORE

Hardly any females working there, but right away there was this very cute female worker asking if I needed

any help. This was not a hit but I did notice that she was stationary up until I came to her space. This is not a

hit at all, but just wanted to mention.

Location #2: Wal-Mart

Ok, this is the location where good shit

happenned! As soon as I started working towards the pharmacy section, I noticed this black chick just STARING at me,

and when I looked at her, she darted her eyes like I caught her looking at me. But she had like this lusty stare.

Could be a coincedence.

Second hit was from another girl STARING DEEP at me!! I looked at her and she took away

her gaze, and she re-attempted to get my attention. WOW, but again, maybe coincedence?

Do realize all of this

happenned in a span of 10 minutes, and not too many females out.

Third hot was from super hot chick. I was like

10-15 feet away from her and she STARED right at my eyes like super lust, "I want you" look. This was at the

checkout line. When she was paying the groceries with her debit card, she was nervous and fidgety, yet, she still

tried to make eye contact. It was like her sexual lust was fighting with her social anxiety to get my attention!

LOL

Location #3: GYM

So I went to the gym tonight and I REALLY didn't expect nothing here. Sooo many

peeps talk here in these forums that there are lots of natural pheros spreading around and it would be hard to be

noticed!

LOL!!!!

There was hot HOT asian fitness chick with thick hard legs and skinny waist! And she

gave me that lustful look as well, but for like 2 seconds and broke! Why?

Because her jealous boyfriend was

there! The boyfriend looked at me like "my girlfriend wants to fuck this fucker". In fact, when she lifted, she

would try to make discreet eye contact when her boyfriend stood in front of her to block our view. It was soo

apparent he was jealous. And guess what???? THis guy would be like a girls 9.6! Tall, dark, got the model GQ looks,

muscular with no fat!

ALso, I noticed that alot of guys kinda got out of my way when walking. Like when you

walk and someone is on your line of path, you would move out of the way or else you would literally bump right into

them. This time, the big alpha guys would move out of my way! LOL

ANother hting worth mentioning, is that girls

would hover towards me. The funniest shit was when there were these hot girls with their rich or super handsome

boyfriends and they would do everything in their power to get my attention via eye contact or whatever!

Im soooo

STOKED about this, Im giddy with excitement! I havent been out to a nightclub in YEARS, and Im going out tonite to

see what happens. Im going to hang around where the lines form and see whats up, im not going in cuz I dont feel

like going through the hassle of dressing up, etc.

Im going to wear shirt, jeans, and sneakers with my baseball

cap! LOL

Will report back!!

Default no worries

Terry,

Super thanks for the tip! I wasn't sure which dosage combination was good to start

with but Im going to go with your combo.

Yeah, your age is just ripe for pheros and have a lesser chance of

having OD. Im still not at the level you are at with getting unscented SOE with uncented Primal, NPA and finding the

right cologne.

But as you said, I gotta practice!
    Also Terry, do you take days off? Im thinking I can where SOE

everyday and maybe add the nones every other day.
    Yes i do take days off and i like to vary my mixes and

products, the mix i posted re the NPA and PI was one that was recently posted by jambat, some of his combos are

classic hit material, and SOA is really good i have gone through more of this stuff than anything.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-08-2006 at 11:33 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Yes i do

take days off and i like to vary my mixes and products, the mix i posted re the NPA and PI was one that was recently

posted by jambat, some of his combos are classic hit material, and SOA is really good i have gone through more of

this stuff than anything.
    Ah yeah, Im a fan of Jambat and his classic combos as well.
    The only

thing I need to worry about it seems is to not od on the pi. Im thinking of doing it 4 times a week, not exceeding 1

drop per occasion.

Stranger

Nov 8

Cont'd/Nightfall:

Got a speeding ticket heading towards nightclubs. Was feeling soo cool and all that I got

a bit overconfident and went through a red-light. Im an idiot. ARgghhh.

Location 4: Nightclub. Well, there

was like nobody there. Very dry night though I guess thats to be expected on Tuesdays? While I was walking through

the venue, I notice two girls walking by me and one of them was like trying to mumble something at me. Like saying

if I can take a pic of them...or if I was cute, I dont know. LOL. One of the girls did give me strong eye contact

that was mumbling.

Second incident was 40 something year old not so pretty (face was nothing special, but decent

body) and she asked me what time it was while I was talking on cell phone. LOL. It's been YEARS since a female has

asked me what time it is.

Well, that night was nothing interesting, and could easily be added up by odd

coincedences. I was dressing like shit for nightclub standards though Ive been looking pretty decent lately.
    The

night was nothing much interesting and ended up being costly now paying a stupid ass ticket. ARggh

Nov.

Application: 1/3, maybe a bit more of SOE. Two dabs of PI.

Feeling: Started feeling anxious and

getting the shakes after like an hour of applying PI. My hands were ice cold and just felt nervous. Its pretty

obvious that these pheremones have systematic effect, meaning, it gets absorbed WITHIN your body thus showering and

all that may not make a huge difference preventing PI build-up.

Also, by nightfall, I started to sweat and get

warm and the 'nones' smell kicked in.

Location 1: Bookstore:

Today was somewhat a wasted effort. Lack

of sleep from night before and I waking up on the wrong side of the bed led to a bitter and downish mood of me

wanting to go out.

I went to the bookstore just to read some videogame mags. Grabbed a mag, sat right down. For

bookstore night, not many females there. Sat close to two middle age nerdy girls (though, somewhat cute). These

girls are like bookworms and all, have kids, etc.
    I noticed that they did raise their voice when I sat close to em,

maybe they wanted to be overheard? Could be coincedence.

I really ddint see if they were giving me eye contact, I

was just tooo damn nervous and not in the mood. Just wanted to read how people are going to waste money getting a

PS3.

Basically, no chicks hardly at bookstore and the two girls eventually left before I did so nothing to write

home about.
    I didnt look for anything, yet, I didnt notice anything.

Went to sleep with a slight smell of BO and

sweats. Yay.

Nov 10: College basketball game:

Application: No PI, and little bit left of any

SOE I had left. I think I had about a 1/4 packet, maybe less. The other days I did apply SOE, I think I used a bit

more than 1/3 of packet each day.

Location 1: Buffet:

Did not notice anything at all. Maybe one teenage

girl somewhat circling around me, trying for me to notice her but I ddint even pay any attention. Too young plus

dont feel like a John Hansen victim. LOL.

Other than that, did notice anything. Stepmom was a bit more chatty

than usual, so was dad. Could be coincedence. Nothing to write home about again.

Location 2: College

basketball game:

Pretty packed night and my main focus was on cheerleaders. Believe it or not, I got some

looks and even one cheerleader, who was pretty damn hot, said..."how you all is doin' today" (its funny when pasty

white girls try to talk like black people in order to appear cool, hip and trendy...what the 'f-ck' are people

taking these days to be like that?? LOL)

I said I was doing fine. Maybe cheerleader was trying to be diplomatic

to people, maybe she wasnt. Maybe she did try to get her attention from me. But sorry, cant write it off as a hit.

Especially compared to first day.

Conclusion thus far:

If I had to go by my own reportings

WITOUT having to read other people's results, Id say this.

-Small-medium amounts of SOE alone did not really

bring any major "GOOGLY" eye, crazy stare, direct hit ons. It 'might' have increase a tad bit of socialness from

others, and there may have been an indirect hit on, but for right now, nothing to write home about. Again, to early

to tell. Next week will be a good week to determine different combos and mixes.

-Medium amounts of SOE

and PI, for right now, I will not make any judgement. I need to be any bigger field to really pass any judgements on

this. Going to a bookstore where there are a few girls is not much of a rich targeted field.

-Higher amounts of

SOE and PI resulted in more hits, googly eye, crazy sexual stares, etc. I DID do this on my first day mind you, so I

did not risk the chance of having the 'carryover' OD effect.

-PI's effects dont come right away. Some of it

has to be absorbed by your body before taking any effect, and that may be for a few hours. Just crazy theory. I just

noticed that right after I apply PI, i feel jittery. 4 hours later, I start to warm up and smell of nones starts to

get noticeable. Hmm...

Right now Im waiting for my shipment on SOE (though Im not sure if Love-scents.com

indirectly did not put my order through due to website problems or if it will arrive on Saturday) and will recombine

a higher amount of SOE with 4 dabs of PI.

If SOE does not come through, this will be a good time to experiment

with just PI alone (and cover scent).

My goals Saturday is to go through a mall or two. I will probably hit a

nightclub and maybe OD on some PI (like adding a few more extra dabs)

Default when it cuts in

Nov 8 Cont'd/Nightfall:

Got a speeding ticket heading towards nightclubs. Was feeling

soo cool and all that I got a bit overconfident and went through a red-light. Im an idiot. ARgghhh.

4: Nightclub.
    Well, there was like nobody there. Very dry night though I guess thats to be expected on Tuesdays?

While I was walking through the venue, I notice two girls walking by me and one of them was like trying to mumble

something at me. Like saying if I can take a pic of them...or if I was cute, I dont know. LOL. One of the girls did

give me strong eye contact that was mumbling.

Second incident was 40 something year old not so pretty (face was

nothing special, but decent body) and she asked me what time it was while I was talking on cell phone. LOL. It's

been YEARS since a female has asked me what time it is.

Well, that night was nothing interesting, and could

easily be added up by odd coincedences. I was dressing like shit for nightclub standards though Ive been looking

pretty decent lately.
    The night was nothing much interesting and ended up being costly now paying a stupid ass

ticket. ARggh

Nov. 9

Application: 1/3, maybe a bit more of SOE. Two dabs of PI.

Feeling: Started feeling anxious and getting the shakes after like an hour of applying PI. My hands were ice cold

and just felt nervous. Its pretty obvious that these pheremones have systematic effect, meaning, it gets absorbed

WITHIN your body thus showering and all that may not make a huge difference preventing PI build-up.

Also, by

nightfall, I started to sweat and get warm and the 'nones' smell kicked in.

Location 1: Bookstore:

Today was somewhat a wasted effort. Lack of sleep from night before and I waking up on the wrong side of the bed

led to a bitter and downish mood of me wanting to go out.

I went to the bookstore just to read some videogame

mags. Grabbed a mag, sat right down. For bookstore night, not many females there. Sat close to two middle age nerdy

girls (though, somewhat cute). These girls are like bookworms and all, have kids, etc.
    I noticed that they did

raise their voice when I sat close to em, maybe they wanted to be overheard? Could be coincedence.

I really

ddint see if they were giving me eye contact, I was just tooo damn nervous and not in the mood. Just wanted to read

how people are going to waste money getting a PS3.

Basically, no chicks hardly at bookstore and the two girls

eventually left before I did so nothing to write home about.
    I didnt look for anything, yet, I didnt notice

anything.

Went to sleep with a slight smell of BO and sweats. Yay.

Nov 10: College basketball

game:

Application: No PI, and little bit left of any SOE I had left. I think I had about a 1/4

packet, maybe less. The other days I did apply SOE, I think I used a bit more than 1/3 of packet each day.

Location 1: Buffet:

Did not notice anything at all. Maybe one teenage girl somewhat circling around me,

trying for me to notice her but I ddint even pay any attention. Too young plus dont feel like a John Hansen victim.

LOL.

Other than that, did notice anything. Stepmom was a bit more chatty than usual, so was dad. Could be

coincedence. Nothing to write home about again.

Location 2: College basketball game:

Pretty packed

night and my main focus was on cheerleaders. Believe it or not, I got some looks and even one cheerleader, who was

pretty damn hot, said..."how you all is doin' today" (its funny when pasty white girls try to talk like black

people in order to appear cool, hip and trendy...what the 'f-ck' are people taking these days to be like that??

LOL)

I said I was doing fine. Maybe cheerleader was trying to be diplomatic to people, maybe she wasnt. Maybe

she did try to get her attention from me. But sorry, cant write it off as a hit. Especially compared to first day.

Conclusion thus far:

If I had to go by my own reportings WITOUT having to read other

people's results, Id say this.

-Small-medium amounts of SOE alone did not really bring any major "GOOGLY"

eye, crazy stare, direct hit ons. It 'might' have increase a tad bit of socialness from others, and there may have

been an indirect hit on, but for right now, nothing to write home about. Again, to early to tell. Next week will be

a good week to determine different combos and mixes.

-Medium amounts of SOE and PI, for right now, I will

not make any judgement. I need to be any bigger field to really pass any judgements on this. Going to a bookstore

where there are a few girls is not much of a rich targeted field.

-Higher amounts of SOE and PI resulted

in more hits, googly eye, crazy sexual stares, etc. I DID do this on my first day mind you, so I did not risk the

chance of having the 'carryover' OD effect.

-PI's effects dont come right away. Some of it has to be

absorbed by your body before taking any effect, and that may be for a few hours. Just crazy theory. I just noticed

that right after I apply PI, i feel jittery. 4 hours later, I start to warm up and smell of nones starts to get

noticeable. Hmm...

Right now Im waiting for my shipment on SOE (though Im not sure if Love-scents.com

indirectly did not put my order through due to website problems or if it will arrive on Saturday) and will recombine

a higher amount of SOE with 4 dabs of PI.

If SOE does not come through, this will be a good time to experiment

with just PI alone (and cover scent).

My goals Saturday is to go through a mall or two. I will probably hit a

nightclub and maybe OD on some PI (like adding a few more extra dabs)
    I am glad i am not the only one to

notice that the pheros can take awhile to start and activate, like when i am wearing NPA ans SOE for some reason i

get nothing or only avoidance for the first hour and then it just seems to kick in like a magic touch and suddenly

everything is altered and i start to get major hits even in shopping areas like one young white girl dressed in so

tight clothing i dont know how she could breath let alone smell me, she comes over to the magazine rack where i was

loitering and just stares at me, i was old enough to be her father though, and another 4 females did also appear in

a little circle around me on that day, with plenty of obvious eye contact from Asian women as well, and i always get

these reactions from the SOE and NPA mix so i know it works that is why i dont bother with it anymore as i like to

experiment with a variety of pheros because i study reactions and body language of people and also i observe spoken

language, i am reading a book at the moment called The Truth About Lies and it is very interesting. anyway i had

better stick to the subject, well sometimes it is possable to go for a whole week without any obvious hits but they

are usually there it is that a lot of the time you have to be able to notice what is going on by actions reactions

and also verbal feedback because girls that know me do talk in a different manner when they first notice the mones.

oh and with the npa+soe combo i also find that you dont also get consistant results every day in a row, but you do

get them and sometimes in a big way, i was at a function yesterday and no females around me did approach me even

though they were all around me well as it turned out everyone of them that i talked to over the 2 hour period were

very happy to have gotten my attention and wanted to just hang with me, and can you believe that some of the little

toddlers god bless their beautifull little pure hearts were delighted in getting my attention and me holding their

hands ect, I had on A314 x 3 drops PI x 1 and a few sprays of androstenol. And given the chance to have more

intimate contact with women and you will really notice how effective a good pheromone product can work its magic. ok

and good luck, just layback and take your time youl see it all happen.

Pheroman, I'd suggest trying

your mixes out in more stable, familiar and repeatable situations. It is nearly impossible to make an objective

observaton or perceive behavior trends in crowded clubs and shopping malls. I find experimenting with acquaintances

in small groups or one-on-one in enclosed spaces to be the most telling. The next day you can adjust the mix and see

the difference when you use the same situation and individuals.

I perfected my fav mixes by taking to women

one-on-one in my office and car. You have control of the environment and there are few external distractions.

Subsequently you can be pretty sure of your results. In a club or mall you're never sure if it was a fluke, fake or

for real.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

P.T. Barnum, "There's a sucker

born every minute."

Phero Dude

Ive always

been skeptical with pheros and I thought anything having to do with pheros was nothing but placebo, bullshit, and

most of all, a waste of money.
    I have nothing to add or comment on your stories, except keep them

up.

But this brought up an interesting thought to me.

Even IF, and I say IF because I really feel them

to be more than this; but even IF pheros were nothing more than a psychosomatic tool to get you to become more

confident in yourself, approach women and put off an aura for them to approach you, etc...wouldn't this be one hell

of a cheap way to do it?

I mean seriously, how many guys do you know that would absolutely KILL to be able to

walk up to a girl and talk to her, much less walk away with her number or possibly go on a date with her? But this

like $60 bottle of cat piss enables you to do it doesn't it? You feel more confident, you therefore look more

confident on the outside and start acting on things you wouldn't act on before. Before you know it, your

personality all starts changing. You go from the shy guy that stands in the corner (albeit already good looking,

just don't think you are enough to jump on the dance floor with some random girl b/c you think you're going to

make an ass out of yourself.) Just because you are looking for one result, doesn't mean an equal or even better

might not arise. You're paying attention now, looking for signs. When before...you might have been getting them

you just weren't looking or didn't know what to look for.

$60? PFFT, I would pay WAY more than that if I

was in that position, and believe you me I have been. I used to be that guy. I was chubby in high school,

cute...but chubby. After high school I lost weight, which did help...but the real difference in the change in my

personality came from 2 things, 2 things I will believe in for the rest of my life.

1. Double Your Dating,

by David Deangelo. Let me preface this by saying I no way support or will gain anything off namedropping; but this

man seriously changed the way I think and act around girls. From the kino, the body signs, everything is described

in detail and will take you from a 3rd string defensive lineman to a 1st string QB....BELIEVE me. I don't practice

hardly of his techniques anymore, I don't need to. From reading what to look for and how to give and receive signs

of attraction, I've found things that work for me and you probably would as well.

2. Love-scent.com. After

reading and changing the way I act/behave, I had to change the look I had and gave off. I started with TE, NPA, and

APC.

Since both of those things happened, my life seriously hasn't been the same. Honestly, there's not a

girl I would have a second of hesitation to walk up to and get their number. Not to think I'm the shit or

anything, but there isn't a situation in the last like year that I have been denied a number or a date; and since

the breakup with my GF 3 months ago, I've been in the biggest wet spell of my life.

Phero's are great.

Whether they work for you in the way you are looking for them to work is up to you. But I tell you this. Without

one or both of those elements above, I wouldn't consider myself the person I am today. If they don't seem like

they give you the hits you want, think about how you react and think different when using them. Do they make you

act different or feel like your doing anything different? If so, they just might really be worth it in the

end...any benefit after that is just cake my friend..and it's yours to have and eat too.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Pheroman28, keep

reporting.
    You indeed seem a bit skeptical, but it's nice to have an inspecting eye or two in the forum

Como

te va pelotudo?
    Que nombre interesante te agarraste alla
    va... te lo digo en ingles para que todos lo

entiendan...
    I'm with you on this pelotudo. It matters not if they work in the scientific way. It's

interesting... even very interesting; but what really matters is that they make you do something, and

that they're fun to play with. And I say this as a science inthusiastic.. I LOVE the scientific aspect of using

`mones; Still, what you said remains true

terry0400-40, may I ask you to elaborate on the subject of that book

(The truth about lies), please?
    What does it really talk about? What are the assumptions in the book?
    It sounds

interesting & I want more info before I decide whether to read it or not...

Default The book was ok

Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousBLADE
    Pheroman28, keep reporting.
    You indeed seem a bit skeptical, but it's nice to have an

inspecting eye or two in the forum

Como te va pelotudo?
    Que nombre interesante te agarraste alla
    va...

te lo digo en ingles para que todos lo entiendan...
    I'm with you on this pelotudo. It matters not if they work in

the scientific way. It's interesting... even very interesting; but what really matters is that they make you

do something, and that they're fun to play with. And I say this as a science inthusiastic.. I LOVE the

scientific aspect of using `mones; Still, what you said remains true

terry0400-40, may I ask you to elaborate

on the subject of that book (The truth about lies), please?
    What does it really talk about? What are the

assumptions in the book?
    It sounds interesting & I want more info before I decide whether to read it or

not...
    T BLADE, GDAY, YEAAR i returned the book to the library and

it was ok like very imformative sort of, and i am not sure if i absorbed much from it, it dealt a lot with body

language and also portreyed different profiles and comentaries of some famious liars and also some genuine

characters in history and also up to our days eg President Clinton ect and others. I have been reading a good book

that i have just finished and returned it was called Naked at Work and was a real good read, especially 4 me at a

time i was trying to get my head together, it was very hilarious as well as serious so it was fun and interesting, i

do not remember the authors names as i was reading about 6 books at the same time and also studying a vhs tape as

well.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Guru

Default getting a ticket

may have been

caused by any .none you had on. You have to watch yourself carefully while driving and wearing any strong .none

products. I used to find myself driving much faster than normal while wearing it, not so now, I'm aware of what it

can do to me.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Thread Information