Close

Exclamation Sexual Proposition

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi
    Im

28 caucasian male
    5'7 & this is my hit story

Ok sat. 4pm go out grocery so i take 1/2 perception (1ml gel

pack) no special reactions.but i gess it was normal becose i made it as a quick run so not expecting much

sat

7:30 friend calls "ill be at x at 10:00 whant to come around?" so i say yes (its a male friend & it's been a while

i saw him)say ill be with a few female friends one of wich i have already met no so long ago lets call her M

well i go there & as usual he is late call him up he says M is already there
    so i start searching dont find her

(dont have a good memory for girls i dont dig alot) so when my frien comes around go se him( lets call him F) with M

. we seat the get some drinks then somthing strikes me it seams im the only one able to call the waitress
    so when

M & her other friend whants driks the waitress goes by dont even see them then i do the calling (sevral feet farther

& it Works! (coincidence? Most likly)

Some time goes by its getting late dont have any $$ left the the talk

gets verry sexual ( since im verry shy i dont participate much but the thing is im the center of atraction here!)

then F says to me M just whants to use you (well im keeping only the meat here obviously) the seeing that im not

too responding M starts asking questions : live with your parents , no
    (im obviously single )
    the she directly

implies having sex with me: "if you whant to do this theres is 2 condition:1-your place.2- i have to go by her

place(her friend) for my car" my place is a mess (dont even have clean sheets & i realy dont whant to bring her to

that so i ask about her place she has colocs & stuff a baby & evry thing.I dare mention the hotel posibility (that

she compleatly ignores)so ii explain the hesitation. but here is the thing as we are about to part she metions "call

me when that apartment of yours is clean..."

so is it still open ?
    think i should give her a call?
    is it

mones working ?

btw i was wearing a T shirt & wasnt
    even shaved only showered

ps:
    -the quotes are not

exact& some
    -details are left out on purpose
    -the conversations hapened in french

Phero Enthusiast

Nice ...sounds like

a very solid hit to me!

Quote Originally Posted by eric_pelletier_tw
    Hi

Im 28 caucasian male
    5'7 & this is my hit story

Ok sat. 4pm go out grocery so i take 1/2 perception

(1ml gel pack) no special reactions.but i gess it was normal becose i made it as a quick run so not expecting

much

sat 7:30 friend calls "ill be at x at 10:00 whant to come around?" so i say yes (its a male friend &

it's been a while i saw him)say ill be with a few female friends one of wich i have already met no so long ago lets

call her M

well i go there & as usual he is late call him up he says M is already there
    so i start

searching dont find her (dont have a good memory for girls i dont dig alot) so when my frien comes around go se

him( lets call him F) with M . we seat the get some drinks then somthing strikes me it seams im the only one able to

call the waitress
    so when M & her other friend whants driks the waitress goes by dont even see them then i do

the calling (sevral feet farther & it Works! (coincidence? Most likly)

Some time goes by its getting

late dont have any $$ left the the talk gets verry sexual ( since im verry shy i dont participate much but the thing

is im the center of atraction here!)
    then F says to me M just whants to use you (well im keeping only the meat

here obviously) the seeing that im not too responding M starts asking questions : live with your parents , no
    (im

obviously single )
    the she directly implies having sex with me: "if you whant to do this theres is 2

condition:1-your place.2- i have to go by her place(her friend) for my car" my place is a mess (dont even have clean

sheets & i realy dont whant to bring her to that so i ask about her place she has colocs & stuff a baby & evry

thing.I dare mention the hotel posibility (that she compleatly ignores)so ii explain the hesitation. but here is the

thing as we are about to part she metions "call me when that apartment of yours is clean..."

so is it still

open ?
    think i should give her a call?
    is it mones working ?

btw i was wearing a T shirt & wasnt

even shaved only showered

ps:
    -the quotes are not exact& some
    -details are left out on

purpose
    -the conversations hapened in french
    Sounds like she's horny anyway so it didn't matter if you

used mones or not.Next time you see her don't use mones and see how she reacts.

I think i need to

clarify :she is single since a long while (way before we met) last time i saw her she was almost ignoring me (even

if she was obviously on the hunt) i was getting the reaction i get mostly when im too nerdy so that is why im asking

Also note she was indeed horny but why pick me ? im feeling a bit ood becose i realy dont think she digs me

alot ...

It's a good possability that it

was a case of she was horny, you were handy. You may or may not have a chance in the future if that was the case.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Sometimes they have an itch that

just needs to be scratched. However my experience in those situations is they tend to be a one-shot deal. If you

didn't go for it the chance of stroking her skin later is slim. Sounds like she probably wouldn't have cared if

your apartment was funky as long as she got off.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Well...it's interesting to

see how most of you are saying it wasn't a hit and this chick was "just horny." No wonder my results with PI seem

outrageous to some...

She wasn't just "horny" for no reason...perhaps the 'mones made her horny? I don't know

about you, but yes, girls do get "horny" around me...I don't keep thinking "oh they're just horny for no apparent

reason." I know I get horny sometimes, but it's never "just because" ...contrary to your speculation, it only

happens when I see a girl, and it makes me horny...I don't just walk around being in a state of horniness...or

maybe some guys/girls do?

LOL. I mean, no offense, but I find your logic somewhat humorous...enlighten me

though, maybe I'm not understanding where you're coming from.

Although, sure, none of us other than eric could

know for sure what was up because we weren't there...but that's the case with any post ever made here...

Sorry

if I sound like I'm ranting...

Btw, Gegogi has a valid point.

Ah dunno, but I've had plenty of

lady friends call me up just to let me know they were in need of intimate servicing. I was usually miles away and

days apart so it wasn't a response to me and I didn't wear 'mones yet for many of the requests.

Of course

the sight, sound and scent of a beautiful and engaging women can cause me to pitch a tent any day of the week.

Nevertheless, as a young fool I was painfully horny and it was so obvious women oft fled. It was as if I wore a sign

about my neck announcing my sorry plight. I still get the itch but luckily not so urgent or often. Ironically when

you're not in desparate need women seem to fall over themselves to get to you--and you don't really give a rat's

ass.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    Well...it's

interesting to see how most of you are saying it wasn't a hit and this chick was "just horny." No wonder my

results with PI seem outrageous to some...

She wasn't just "horny" for no reason...perhaps the 'mones made

her horny? I don't know about you, but yes, girls do get "horny" around me...I don't keep thinking "oh they're

just horny for no apparent reason." I know I get horny sometimes, but it's never "just because" ...contrary to

your speculation, it only happens when I see a girl, and it makes me horny...I don't just walk around being in a

state of horniness...or maybe some guys/girls do?

LOL. I mean, no offense, but I find your logic somewhat

humorous...enlighten me though, maybe I'm not understanding where you're coming from.

Although, sure, none

of us other than eric could know for sure what was up because we weren't there...but that's the case with any post

ever made here...

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting...

Btw, Gegogi has a valid point.
    Women

have been getting horny before contained pheromones ya know?Sounds like you rely on your mones too much and have no

faith that maybe the lady is interested in you.

When a woman flirts with me or shows that she is interested.I

say it could be the mones or it could be me?I have enough confidence to think it might be me.

Eric, as far as I know and

concerning women, a lost opportunity never comes back. So, if you haven't done it yet, get your place fit as soon

as possible (even if this means throwing everything in the darkest and most hidden corner) and get her to know it,

then see what happens.

As for if it was pheromones, your lookings or mood, or her state of mind, sincerely,

people... who cares? For me it WAS a hit anyway and as long as you're not IN LOVE for her, and she is not

for you, and all you both want is sex, I think it's not of the least relevance.

If things come right,

point to you, and you may (or not) have it again. If not, at least you tried and may muse about what went wrong to

fix it next time. But if you don't try, you get absolutely nothing, and will KNOW for sure the reasons. k:

Thread Information