Close

Exclamation got a problem, suggestions needed!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I´ve

been using pheromones for 2 years now and I´ve tried almost every pheromone product & almost every variation (mix)

of products that I can think of as well as what has been suggested to me in the forums (with the exception of PI.. I

will try that out next).

What I´ve found is that Pheromax (old and new) is the only product that has gotten

me any noticeable responses. With every other product, including two or three products used together, over a period

of time I´ve noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

I am not saying that all the other products don´t work. I

am sure they do as many have testified. Maybe they just don´t work for me.

What I have found.. that works

for me, is two sprays of Pheromax (one on each side of my head.. as I am short 5'6" and I only go after women my

height or shorter). I started with just dabs but worked my way up as I noticed nothing out of the ordinary with the

smaller doses.

What I get: with the above dosage is both men and women being overly friendly, open and

candid with me. I have also noticed that if I OD (more then two sprays) people around me including myself become

very tired.. lots of yawning, sitting down etc.. kinda wierd!

Anyway, problem is I am looking for more then

just girls being very friendly with me. Girls being very friendly and talkative and guys being very respectful. But

even with all my new found confidence I have yet to get any blatant hits!

I understand that the mones have

opened the door for me but I have yet to go through it.. well maybe once but I think she already liked me! Girls

(even perfect strangers) are very friendly and talkative to me and I have no problem going right up to them and

striking up a conversation or vice versa. It seems everything always goes very well and we end up exchanging phone

numbers at the end of the night but then nothing. It´s as if they regret what they´ve done and do not return my

calls or only want to remain friends. I am a good looking guy.. from what I´ve been told and people have said that I

am a great talker and very confident which they like. but when I ask if they´d like to pursue something further I

get the "I would just like to be friends" deal over and over. Not sure what´s going on there. Is it that mones only

get you so far and that I should not expect blatant hits or sexual advances even though I´ve read of so many in

these forums? I´m pretty sure I´ve found the right mone for me as well as potency but it seems I still come up

against a brick wall. I will be happy to entertain any suggestions or questions you may have concerning my

dilema.

I am 5´6 medium frame with a muscular build, 165 lbs, fit and good looking.. or so I am told. Why is

it I always end up in the "friend zone" to quote the hilarious Chris Rock? Could it be that they´re holding out for

someone a little taller?

For my next setup I will try PI as a stand alone and then in conjunction with my

Pheromax as I am hoping the none in PI will somehow help me stand out more (make me more alpha) as compared to

taller guys around me.

Perhaps you're acting more

like a friend than a lover?
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I guess.. hmmm.. any suggestions on

what I could change in my converstions to maybe be a little more obvious.. but without being too obvious? lol

Phero Pro

Ace, you still married?

Default None is none

hi

i think your anwser lies with 'none
    nol producs are great but since there is no sexuality nor alpha thigny ...

women (from what i know ) crave being dominated instinctivly. if you dont give out that "im a male i'll F**k if i

whant to" aura then u just endup in the LJBF cathegory im personaly 5'7 & i consider myself normal (ok maybe small

a bit compared to 6' but still) i have found (tell you all about that later) that 'none works very well with me im

28th & shy as a hell (well depends for what) i sugest TE 1/3 of a 1ml pack 1/4-1/6 of 1.5ml pack

Hmmm.. ok, at first I wasn´t

going to entertain any other mone setups but I don´t think it would hurt.. I will give it a go Eric thanks for

the suggestion. I will repost as soon as I have something to tell. If that setup doesn´t work I will try PI

with Pheromax next. Thanks again for the suggestions.
    hey tounge, long time.. at the moment I´m seperated..

long story

Thread Information