Hello guys i've

been on this forum for a couple months now and finally made an order. I purchased Alter Ego, and the NPA and SOE

combo. Today I got to try out my Alter Ego at the job. I took it with me to work and waited before i had put it on

to see if there will be any results. I waited four hours before i tried Alter Ego. I applied three drops one to

each side of my neck and one to my chin, i really couldn't tell if the alter ego was working or not because I was

still getting the attention that i'm use to getting.(mind you i flirt a lot and i'm pretty good at talking to

females so i'm use to getting attention) I then decided to see what it would be like if i OD'ed so that i can get

a basic idea of whats my maximum dosage. So before i left work i applied three more drops to my neck on both sides

and in the middle. I hung around for a while to see how people would react, the girls at my job still flirted me

with as they usally do as when i never wore the mones. It's so hard to tell if this stuff workes. I thought that if

i od'ed i would have gotten a negative effect so that i can have atleast somewhere to start, but nothing came

up.

well tommorow im going to try again this time with a lower doasage like two drops to both sides of neck and

see what happens. And i'm definetly going to approach some strangers to see there reaction.

Your comments and

critiques are welcomed.