Hello to everyone here at the love-scent forums. You are probably wondering why I call myself the odd

newbie, that's because I'm actually a social anxiety disorder recoveree in his early-mid 20's that still hasn't

had a GF . Had it all through my teen years so it kinda f'ked me up but I have made great progress in the

last year, probably because I'm starting to see it as a joke rather than a disease lol . It's all in the

head.

I am not a total newb when it comes to Phero's, I did buy SoE a year ago after doing some research just

to test it a bit. The effect was subtle but it did help in making friends, sometimes people would be a bit more

social with me than usual and even though it was subtle it did what I wanted it to.

This year though I'll be

going all out. I already have SoE, NPA, PI, Chikara and a musk super primal oil sitting in my cart ready to order. I

am doing some last minute research and see if I should make any changes to my order, I'm trying to keep it under

$180USD. I have to say some other products are peeking my interest, like because of it's potency,

A-1(Androstadienone) because of good SOE/NPA/A1 results though the A1 is really expensive and BETA-androsteNOL

because from what I read it makes people calm around you and makes them bond with you easier which is a big plus in

my situation.

It'll be an interesting experience experimenting with these Phero's. Those who are sceptical

whether these work or not let me tell you if they will work for me they'll work for anyone so keep an eye open for

me in the forums cause I'm here to stay .

Lastly if anyone has any suggestions on changing the pheros I

choose please let me know before I order.